Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
how can remove this mark?
Without having the card to check for sure... either a modded skin (modded face overlay I see in the screenshot for exemple), or makeup or mole in the "head config".
Also check the body tan (for modded tan), else some tatoo (makeup in KKS I think, but lot are also as mod in the accessories).

Reactions: MrAlex70
Dec 18, 2019
Does anyone have these updated mods?
  1. [Koto][KK]Beast Pirates Mods v1.0
  2. [Koto][KK]Yamato Mods v1.0
  3. [Koto][KK]O-robin Mods v1.0
or do you know how to update them for KKS? they only work on the old game, if possible I would like to commission someone to do it. or does anyone know how to have a version of Yamato from One Piece in the game that doesn't suck.:)(y)

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
Is there a way to have more colours for uncensor vagina and nipples? Right now the color slider works strangely and not all colours are possible.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
does anyone know how to solve this?
blocking on that screen mean there a card the game can't convert.
Basically, there one (or more) KK card using mod KKS don't recognize (have installed), so it can't convert the card.

How to solve : identify and remove the card from the list to convert.
If you don't know, try one by one or small number at a time and when it fail, remove the card (you'll either need to find the mod(s) for KKS if it exist, or edit the card in KK to make it without blocking mod before converting it).

Snatched

May 25, 2020
When using pregnancy mod ( ) can you use the Cheat Tool to open a player's status page (or "object?" <- I'm not a programmer or a modder) and manually set a girl as pregnant?

Swolian

Mar 19, 2021
Some girls wont let me cum inside during a dangerous day even though my relationship with them is "bonded" Am I missing a game mechanic?

Sep 5, 2023
Some girls wont let me cum inside during a dangerous day even though my relationship with them is "bonded" Am I missing a game mechanic?
They are probably set not to accept condomless upon creation. You can bypass that by increasing the girl's H meter, to put the girl in horny state. H meter is increased through h talk, h topics, touches, and stares, during dialog with the girl.

Swolian

Mar 19, 2021
They are probably set not to accept condomless upon creation. You can bypass that by increasing the girl's H meter, to put the girl in horny state. H meter is increased through h talk, h topics, touches, and stares, during dialog with the girl.
So, when they get VERY horny, they let me do things that they normally don't allow huh? Thanks for the info!

DrtyGamblr

Jan 9, 2024
Me and my friend have been trying to download each others' cards but neither of ours is working together. Anyone have an idea why?

Zera47

Feb 11, 2022
There are a list of check boxes in the bottom right corner, and camera preset menu should be one of the check boxes, if your game is up to date mod-wise
I updated all the mods using KK Manager 1.0 but the camera preset menu still doesn't show up. And the left menu (sliders) now is also smaller. I had to click this box manually to make it larger. Here's the screenshot :
Screenshot (6).png

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes