Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Where is the "poses" folder for "character maker"? I realize that current version is missing poses and want to copy/paste from older version, but I can't find folder.

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Hey guys. I have a doubt. :confused:
What Koikatsu are there?
I downloaded Koikatsu Party and After School came.
Are there only After School and Sunshine?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
anyone knows how to add more maps in sunshine ?
I dont see the penhouse anymore since I switched from koikatsu to sunshine (chara studio)

Reactions: abirvg

Giventofly

Apr 4, 2020
Please! Can anybody help me?
I play [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R10
I downloaded several card girls to add to the game and it worked.
Now I'm trying to play [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX20
I added these girls to the folders but this RX20 version is not recognizing them in the game.
There is a tool to convert Sunshine cards to regular Koikatsu cards. I've used it and it worked perfectly. Don't forget to copy any card specific mods to KK. Just drag the KKS card into the window and it will create a KK version in the folder.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
There is a tool to convert Sunshine cards to regular Koikatsu cards. I've used it and it worked perfectly. Don't forget to copy any card specific mods to KK. Just drag the KKS card into the window and it will create a KK version in the folder.
why does it say that it has a virus ? is it false positive ?

Giventofly

Apr 4, 2020
why does it say that it has a virus ? is it false positive ?
I ran it through multiple anti-viruses and it was clean. Never had an issue. Maybe because it's an exe and it's a recent upload? Not sure how this site handles exe's. Maybe it needs to be verified to be safe for people? Anyway you can run it through anti-viruses yourself or search F95 for the file name. I got this on F95 in the card sharing forum but I can't find it now sorry.

Giventofly

Apr 4, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MikeOG

HellB0rn

Sep 8, 2023
anyone know how to full screen the game? Also are there more poses or h scenes? im kinda new and dont understand the game much

Last edited:

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
anyone know how to full screen the game? Also are there more poses or h scenes? im kinda new and dont understand the game much
Launch the game with InitSetting.exe then select full screen. While in game you can also select full screen in configuration option.

Read this website to get an understanding of the game:

edrono

Jun 15, 2018
I transferred the game from my desktop to my Steam Deck. When launching on the Deck the language is in Japanese, but on my desktop with the same files it's in English. Any ideas on how to change language on the Deck?

egedk

Jun 6, 2022
how do you change the language to english? I used the magnet link and I can't find the mod or option to change the language

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I updated from the R7 version and I started to get a weird lag spike issue I didn't have in previous versions. I have 0 problem with having a large number of characters on screen at once, but the game lags anytime a character enters the map or starts or stops doing one of the little animations they do like lying down to tan for example. No matter what settings I change nothing seems to really fix it, I tried disabling high-poly models thinking that might be the cause but that had no effect on the lag spikes at all. The best I can do is completely turning off anti-aliasing but it still stutters a bit when those things happen and so areas where npcs congregate still lag badly.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Can someone tell me how do I put sound in the timeline? I have the piston sounds in my menu but I have no idea how to drag them to my timeline grid. I select the sound, middle click the grid, the keyframe shows up but doesn't do shit.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes