Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I understood. Thanks for answering. I want to play with a lesbian because I don't like seeing naked men lol but that's just a preference. :cry:
I found a new game released by illusion, I'm going to try it. It's koikatu style.
It's called HoneyCome.
Honey come is an anime adaptation of Illusion game Honey Select, where you also play as a guy.

There one older game where you can play as a girl, it's called Artificial Academy 2 (AA2), it had lot of mods and card sharing site still upload some new character card. Finding a working link to download the game might be difficult however.

Reactions: ticaracatica
Jun 6, 2022
I understood. Thanks for answering. I want to play with a lesbian because I don't like seeing naked men lol but that's just a preference. :cry:
I found a new game released by illusion, I'm going to try it. It's koikatu style.
It's called HoneyCome.
as the other user said only Artifcial Academy 2 (I don't know if 1 also) allows you to play as a lesbian.
the last ilussion game (I forget what it's called) also allowed it but it was very very limited like with only 3 poses.

with koikatsu and honey select the only thing you can do is create “futas”, in story mode you will always be treated as a man because that's how the game was made.

in koikatsu you can replace the dick with a strap-on with mods, the better repack should already have it included.

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Honey come is an anime adaptation of Illusion game Honey Select, where you also play as a guy.

There one older game where you can play as a girl, it's called Artificial Academy 2 (AA2), it had lot of mods and card sharing site still upload some new character card. Finding a working link to download the game might be difficult however.
Ok!! Thanks!! :)
I'm trying to use the character creator but I can't edit their vaginas in HoneyCome. Is there any mod for this?

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
as the other user said only Artifcial Academy 2 (I don't know if 1 also) allows you to play as a lesbian.
the last ilussion game (I forget what it's called) also allowed it but it was very very limited like with only 3 poses.

with koikatsu and honey select the only thing you can do is create “futas”, in story mode you will always be treated as a man because that's how the game was made.

in koikatsu you can replace the dick with a strap-on with mods, the better repack should already have it included.
Thank you =)
I'm trying to use the character creator but I can't edit the women's vaginas :cry: In HoneyCome

Jun 6, 2022
Thank you =)
I'm trying to use the character creator but I can't edit the women's vaginas :cry: In HoneyCome
honey come is a game from a different company and is very new so there are not many mods, my recommendation is to use koikatsu if you want a similar game but more editable with mods.

or if you want to play that game, go to its thread and see if anyone knows mods to do that.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
i got this virus called
PUAIDManager:Win32/Snackarcin
while trying to download the game
anyone knows whats up with this ?

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
i got this virus called
PUAIDManager:Win32/Snackarcin
while trying to download the game
anyone knows whats up with this ?
...link you even got it from? cause the nyaa/dl has no such thing whatsoever.

at least warn the users the source you got it off.

Maleman123456

Mar 26, 2024
Can someone help me fix this, the relationship status of my characters get reset the moment they are checked out, and checked back in. I already copied and repasted all of my Koikastu cards in the chara female folder in order to fix this but the problem persist. Is this normal or is my game bugged?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Can someone help me fix this, the relationship status of my characters get reset the moment they are checked out, and checked back in. I already copied and repasted all of my Koikastu cards in the chara female folder in order to fix this but the problem persist. Is this normal or is my game bugged?
I'm pretty sure that's normal. Why are you checking characters out and back in so often?

Maleman123456

Mar 26, 2024
I'm pretty sure that's normal. Why are you checking characters out and back in so often?
Oh ok, i didnt know, it wasn't that I was checking so many characters out. I just checked one out, saw that the relationship got reset, and wanted to see if the "issue" was spread across all characters. I now see that is just how the game was intended. But now im curiose, if the relationship is true lover, does it still get reset? And yes i am new to the game(got it like a week ago)

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Oh ok, i didnt know, it wasn't that I was checking so many characters out. I just checked one out, saw that the relationship got reset, and wanted to see if the "issue" was spread across all characters. I now see that is just how the game was intended. But now im curiose, if the relationship is true lover, does it still get reset? And yes i am new to the game(got it like a week ago)
The game consider any character leaving as someone "leaving" the game. And any one added as one "entering" the game.

Rather simplistic....

Maleman123456

Mar 26, 2024
The game consider any character leaving as someone "leaving" the game. And any one added as one "entering" the game.

Rather simplistic....
Is there anyway in the game to change the relationships (casual to lover) like a setting or pluggin. Cause it sounds annoying to get all the topics, and build the guage over again.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes