sexkingadi

Nov 12, 2020
I downloaded the torrent, getting lot of errors about animation manifest. I start new game and its just stuck in loading screen for hours

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Are those mods? And if yes are they included in the modpack we have here?
They are not really a mod like a zipmod. They are a graphic that can be added to a character to enhance skin effects like blush, suntan, tattoos, etc. In the body section of character maker look for skin overlays in the left menu and play around with it. I also suggest opening a card with a skin overlay so you can get an idea of how they are made such as this one I found on bepis:
KK_231152.png

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I downloaded the torrent, getting lot of errors about animation manifest. I start new game and its just stuck in loading screen for hours
Did you did a vanilla start or where your trying from the first start to convert KK cards ? If converting, the game stuck on converting at launch if it encounter a card it can't convert (corrupt card, card from the wrong game or unknow mods in the card).

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
Does anyone know if it's possible to edit a character from inside charastudio? I find it exhausting when I have to close down charastudio, load up koikatsu, edit one tiny thing, export it as a whole new character, close down koikatsu, load up charastudio, and recreate the entire scene with this new barely different model every time. The creators clearly have the code for the character creator already made in koikatsu, so surely there's no reason they didn't put it in charastudio and I'm just too dumb to find it, right?

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Hello, I've only read the first page, so it's not a game just a character creator?
It's a game.
That allows you to add your own characters and scenes to it - on top of what devs have done.
So the internet community took it upon themselves to use the "character and scenes creator" to make their own 3d renders with it.

Look at it like custom maps in Warcraft 3.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
hi i have some zipmods that are not working . for example this yamadamods . How to fix this error? Thanks
Either the mods is outdated, your game versions is incompatible (too old, to recent) for the mods version, the mod files are corrupted or it's getting interference with another mod

Hello, I've only read the first page, so it's not a game just a character creator?
It's a game, but the biggest part of the game is creating your perfect male MC and waifus.
Character creator and mods to add more and even more possible feature are what the game is all about.
The studio (coming with the game, but with a different starting exe file), allow you to create whole scene (standing motionless or whole animated sequence). However, the studio require some time to get some decent result, and usually tons of mods.

When will the character stop using a condom?
Either set the girl to be "ok" to condomless sex, or make her a slut by maxing out all her sex stats, you may need to also get her to go in ahehago mod during sex even then...

Is there any way to add playable maps to expand the game's open world?
NO. The game ain't made to mod for extra map. You can use extra map in the free H mode or in the studio, but that's all.

Reactions: harry_cox

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
NO. The game ain't made to mod for extra map. You can use extra map in the free H mode or in the studio, but that's all.
[/QUOTE]

Ok!!!

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Please! Can anybody help me?
I play [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R10
I downloaded several card girls to add to the game and it worked.
Now I'm trying to play [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX20
I added these girls to the folders but this RX20 version is not recognizing them in the game.

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to play with a female character? The only way I could was to put a female card in the male folder. But I would like it to actually be a lesbian character. :love:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Please! Can anybody help me?
I play [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R10
I downloaded several card girls to add to the game and it worked.
Now I'm trying to play [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX20
I added these girls to the folders but this RX20 version is not recognizing them in the game.
Sunshine (KKS) came after Koikatsu (KK), it was made to be able to convert KK card into KKS card to be able to use them.
Sadly, KK was never upgraded by Illusion to be able to do the reverse.
So yes, it's normal the game can't recognize them. If it's adaptation of famous character, you can try to find other peoples cards of them. If it's original characters you made... You'll have to remake them from scratch on KK...

Does anyone know if it's possible to play with a female character? The only way I could was to put a female card in the male folder. But I would like it to actually be a lesbian character. :love:
No, the game is based around the "idea" that you're the sole guy of an all-high-class-girl school, and you're here to "teach" them about relation with male member of the society so that they aren't put against a wall as soon as they finish school (which is also a good reason to... "teach" them about dating and even more ^^).
So you can't play a girl.
I know there some mods to allow to make trap character both way, but I never look into them, so it should be possible to play as a girl looking character. Not certain if the H-scene would be lesbian or normal.
You can still look at sexually frustated girl having lesbian sex in game, just gonna make them horny and play peeping tom.

Reactions: ticaracatica

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Sunshine (KKS) came after Koikatsu (KK), it was made to be able to convert KK card into KKS card to be able to use them.
Sadly, KK was never upgraded by Illusion to be able to do the reverse.
So yes, it's normal the game can't recognize them. If it's adaptation of famous character, you can try to find other peoples cards of them. If it's original characters you made... You'll have to remake them from scratch on KK...

No, the game is based around the "idea" that you're the sole guy of an all-high-class-girl school, and you're here to "teach" them about relation with male member of the society so that they aren't put against a wall as soon as they finish school (which is also a good reason to... "teach" them about dating and even more ^^).
So you can't play a girl.
I know there some mods to allow to make trap character both way, but I never look into them, so it should be possible to play as a girl looking character. Not certain if the H-scene would be lesbian or normal.
You can still look at sexually frustated girl having lesbian sex in game, just gonna make them horny and play peeping tom.

I understood. Thanks for answering. I want to play with a lesbian because I don't like seeing naked men lol but that's just a preference. :cry:
I found a new game released by illusion, I'm going to try it. It's koikatu style.
It's called HoneyCome.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes