zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Is there anyway in the game to change the relationships (casual to lover) like a setting or pluggin. Cause it sounds annoying to get all the topics, and build the guage over again.
If you're just looking for the sex, then you could always just use the "Free H" option under "Extras" on the main menu.

UnknownFox

Jul 9, 2019
So grabbed this but am I missing something? I see at least 3 mods plus what I would assume are default for animations and they variety seems to be lacking, only 5 or 6 animations for a M/F, even in free mode. Mods seem to be loaded, according to the KK Manager. Unless a long destination can cause an error?

Edit: After doing some testing and shortening the address, fixed it and all animations showing now. In case anyone else was having this issue.

Last edited:

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
I have a question about the VNGN plugin (the one which allows us to create visual novels inside the charaeditor): is there a website where people share their VN created with VNGN? (and I mean VN not just scenes)

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
can this repack get revised? its a lot gltichy compared to its koikatsu counter part. when I use this repack I get an error saying no animation manifests found and the extra h animations don't show up

LucieHeartsG

Dec 20, 2022
Hello, everyone how are you ? i was wondering if it's possible to play as a girl protagonist ? or do you know content like Koikatsu where we can play a female protagonist

Reactions: TheCreeper12345

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Hello, everyone how are you ? i was wondering if it's possible to play as a girl protagonist ? or do you know content like Koikatsu where we can play a female protagonist
Depends on what you mean by "content like Koikatsu".

If you mean games in general, then you can search with a tag:
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=392/sort=rating

But if you are asking for something specific, you need to name it. )

//As for this game: I didn't try, but you should be able to just drop any female card in a male folder and then select it at the start. And bam - you are a girl. But it won't change anything with a script or animations, as far as I know.
So if you're looking for a story from a girl's perspective, you better look for another game. There's more then 5 thousand of them on this site.
...Though this number is a bit inflated. "Female protagonist" could also mean there're just some scenes from a girl's perspective.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
Im trying to export cards to blender, but some textures are missing (they look blue) like eyebrows/wings/acc/some parts of the skin also (i suppose these are the shaders), i have every plugin at latest version and using blender 3.6. is there a fix for this?

LucieHeartsG

Dec 20, 2022
Depends on what you mean by "content like Koikatsu".

If you mean games in general, then you can search with a tag:
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=392/sort=rating

But if you are asking for something specific, you need to name it. )

//As for this game: I didn't try, but you should be able to just drop any female card in a male folder and then select it at the start. And bam - you are a girl. But it won't change anything with a script or animations, as far as I know.
So if you're looking for a story from a girl's perspective, you better look for another game. There's more then 5 thousand of them on this site.
...Though this number is a bit inflated. "Female protagonist" could also mean there're just some scenes from a girl's perspective.
Thank you for your answer and i didn't have something specific in mind, just being able to play as a girl

Reactions: abirvg

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
long story short :

The gameplay is more elaborated, more complex.
There less mods to customize the girls.
I was using afterparty. Didn't knew about the sunshine version. I really missed some options for roleplaying like other new illusion games.

Is there a huge difference related to content between after party and sunshine?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
can this repack get revised? its a lot gltichy compared to its koikatsu counter part. when I use this repack I get an error saying no animation manifests found and the extra h animations don't show up
This repack works fine.
Download it and do a pure install (delete everything, restart pc, install). It will work.

But if you have modded it (or added some custom characters you downloaded), then your mods are probably broken and they have broken the game.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes