Brandonwalm

Apr 16, 2022
So maybe someone on here can help me, been playing the game for ages without issue. Always keep # of girls under 20 for smooth sailing lag wise. However the other day, suddenly it says that my global.dat (something like that) is corrupt and wouldn't do anything but a black screen when trying to load, create new game, or Free-H. So Seeing as I still had the original zip files, I pulled out the single Global.dat file out of the game files and put it in the same folder as the main Global.dat which I renamed to Global.dat.bak to keep as a backup. It allows me to start a new game now, but unlike before, the game just wrecks my computer straight up lockdown. It takes prolly 45 minutes to actually close the game via task manager or any other method. This happens every time I start a game even with 1 girl in the classes. I've turned down all the graphics settings and I went though all the Bepin plugins settings in the game and Looked for any that might cause even slight lag, unfortunately it changed nothing. So I'm curious if anyone would know how to fix this issue by any chance, if not then no worries, just figured I would ask the community before starting fresh, lots of mods and character files to transfer and all 6 of my drives damn near at capacity.

Thanks either way

Dec 18, 2019
So maybe someone on here can help me, been playing the game for ages without issue. Always keep # of girls under 20 for smooth sailing lag wise. However the other day, suddenly it says that my global.dat (something like that) is corrupt and wouldn't do anything but a black screen when trying to load, create new game, or Free-H. So Seeing as I still had the original zip files, I pulled out the single Global.dat file out of the game files and put it in the same folder as the main Global.dat which I renamed to Global.dat.bak to keep as a backup. It allows me to start a new game now, but unlike before, the game just wrecks my computer straight up lockdown. It takes prolly 45 minutes to actually close the game via task manager or any other method. This happens every time I start a game even with 1 girl in the classes. I've turned down all the graphics settings and I went though all the Bepin plugins settings in the game and Looked for any that might cause even slight lag, unfortunately it changed nothing. So I'm curious if anyone would know how to fix this issue by any chance, if not then no worries, just figured I would ask the community before starting fresh, lots of mods and character files to transfer and all 6 of my drives damn near at capacity.

Thanks either way
There will probably be corrupt system files,
search for the command prompt with the Windows search bar and run it as administrator.
Inside the command prompt type: " sfc /SCANNOW " and press enter, and let the scan start.
This process, the sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files and replace the damaged files with a cached copy.
You can always try to clean up useless files on disk C, with the classic Windows 10 function:
"This PC> right click on the system disk(usually disk C)>properties>General,you will find the disk cleanup function>click on it and clean all unnecessary files":geek:
If you still have problems, i recommend using programs like CC cleaner to clean corrupt registry files,
this procedure solves all my problems many times.:coffee:
If even these procedures don't help you then we are faced with some driver or hardware or overheating problems,
try to see if other games also work correctly.

Obviously if your memory disk where you installed the game is full the game will lags, it's normal, every game is like this, you must leave at least 150 GB of free space, the memory bar must never turn red otherwise the game won't work well.
This applies to every game.:KEK:

Remember, always keep your PCs clean and up to date
Peace :BootyTime:

little reminder :sleep:
To run the game well at high resolution (2k up) with at least 30/40 characters I recommend at least 32GB of RAM (16 is too little) and 10 of VRAM (although 8 should be fine), and a processor with at least 8 cores ;
It's not that without these requirements you can't play, but you will have small performance problems,
not to mention that this game is not well optimized

Last edited:
Reactions: hyperintrovert
Sep 5, 2023
The error message disapoeared but I'm still stuck on the green loadind screen
That's weird. I have never even seen the green loading screen. You can try launching the game with the console, through
InitSetting.exe. Maybe a console log can help figure out the problem.

Brandonwalm

Apr 16, 2022
There will probably be corrupt system files,
search for the command prompt with the Windows search bar and run it as administrator.
Inside the command prompt type: " sfc /SCANNOW " and press enter, and let the scan start.
This process, the sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files and replace the damaged files with a cached copy.
You can always try to clean up useless files on disk C, with the classic Windows 10 function:
"This PC> right click on the system disk(usually disk C)>properties>General,you will find the disk cleanup function>click on it and clean all unnecessary files":geek:
If you still have problems, i recommend using programs like CC cleaner to clean corrupt registry files,
this procedure solves all my problems many times.:coffee:
If even these procedures don't help you then we are faced with some driver or hardware or overheating problems,
try to see if other games also work correctly.

Obviously if your memory disk where you installed the game is full the game will lags, it's normal, every game is like this, you must leave at least 150 GB of free space, the memory bar must never turn red otherwise the game won't work well.
This applies to every game.:KEK:

Remember, always keep your PCs clean and up to date
Peace :BootyTime:

little reminder :sleep:
To run the game well at high resolution (2k up) with at least 30/40 characters I recommend at least 32GB of RAM (16 is too little) and 10 of VRAM (although 8 should be fine), and a processor with at least 8 cores ;
It's not that without these requirements you can't play, but you will have small performance problems,
not to mention that this game is not well optimized
Thank you for the quick reply, yeah ill give it a shot. In Terms of ram I have 32 gigs, and in terms of space on the disk the drive it's on has just over 100GB of free space, however I don't think this is the issue because it was working perfectly around a week or so ago, and at that time, there was only 45 gigs or so free space, then once I got the corrupt global.dat message I deleted a few things, even though it was working fine with 45 gigs free space like I said.
Either way I will just unpack the repack rar that I have and install it fresh, ill just copy my card files and the mod folder and copy those to the fresh install. Providing SFC doesn't work.

Thanks again!

Reactions: TheCreeper12345

Brandonwalm

Apr 16, 2022
Thank you for the quick reply, yeah ill give it a shot. In Terms of ram I have 32 gigs, and in terms of space on the disk the drive it's on has just over 100GB of free space, however I don't think this is the issue because it was working perfectly around a week or so ago, and at that time, there was only 45 gigs or so free space, then once I got the corrupt global.dat message I deleted a few things, even though it was working fine with 45 gigs free space like I said.
Either way I will just unpack the repack rar that I have and install it fresh, ill just copy my card files and the mod folder and copy those to the fresh install. Providing SFC doesn't work.

Thanks again!
Ill also try dusting out my pc, for some reason it builds up dust very quickly lol

Murcury

Dec 31, 2022
So I adjusted a male character's dick to be a more realistic size but the girls' mouths are stuck to fit the default size...

any way to fix that?

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
That's weird. I have never even seen the green loading screen. You can try launching the game with the console, through
InitSetting.exe. Maybe a console log can help figure out the problem.
Uh? Its just the normal screen that appears for a few seconds when you double click the Character Studio with a green-colored background

That loading screen is just a normal startup thing as far I know, but it used to only last a few seconds and now it never goes away

Sep 5, 2023
Uh? Its just the normal screen that appears for a few seconds when you double click the Character Studio with a green-colored background

That loading screen is just a normal startup thing as far I know, but it used to only last a few seconds and now it never goes away
So you meant studio. I have checked, and my studio launches just fine, after using the updater.
You can try reinstalling the base version of betterrepack r10 and not using the updater, to see if it works then.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: SylvieRose

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Thank you very much for sharing it friend!

Sorry to ask, but what is the difference between the All-In-One and the Optional Sideloader Modpack, which of the 2 should I download?

Sorry, I'm new here, thanks!

Sep 27, 2022
Eyha does anyone have issues with some sex position, where the screen basically freezes until you blindly pick a different position? i even deleted and reinstalled thinking maybe it was one of the plugins, but even after that and updating the game. still same issue.

Sep 5, 2023
Eyha does anyone have issues with some sex position, where the screen basically freezes until you blindly pick a different position? i even deleted and reinstalled thinking maybe it was one of the plugins, but even after that and updating the game. still same issue.
Try updating the AnimationLoader plugin . It helped me to solve the same problem. You need to do it manually because the updater does not update plugins.

omaho1965

Aug 13, 2019
Is there any way to modify breast size of a character inside chara studio?
I need to do a BE animation and I fail to find a normal solution. Yea, there is bonemod, but all I found there is bone scaling which gives terrible results.
If this is not the thread where I need to post this, please give me link for correct one.
Thanks in advance, even if there is no way to do that.

Last edited:

UsOsArSa

May 12, 2021
From what i understand sunshine is simply way better version then koikatsu party right?
Is there anything that party does better or have that is limited simply to that game?
And also this repack better then rx20 on party?

Sep 5, 2023
From what i understand sunshine is simply way better version then koikatsu party right?
Is there anything that party does better or have that is limited simply to that game?
And also this repack better then rx20 on party?
The main difference between versions is mod support. Most mods work fine with Sunshine, but some shaders do not work properly. And better penetration plugin for Sunshine is inferior to Party variant.
Compared to rx20 this repack is outdated. If you decide to use the updater to update mods, you need to update the plugin manually, or you will have problems with game freezing in some positions.

UsOsArSa

May 12, 2021
The main difference between versions is mod support. Most mods work fine with Sunshine, but some shaders do not work properly. And better penetration plugin for Sunshine is inferior to Party variant.
Compared to rx20 this repack is outdated. If you decide to use the updater to update mods, you need to update the plugin manually, or you will have problems with game freezing in some positions.
Thanks for the answer also wanted to know what is Studio mods, are they related to h scenes or overall gameplay or are they used for char creation and so on
45 gb for update on that thing alone is a lot and wanted to know if its needed

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes