nyantest

Feb 3, 2024
You need to put the files in one folder, then start extracting the file that ends with 001, and it should extract everything automatically. I you encounter problems while extracting it using WinRaR, I suggest trying 7zip instead.
Hi, sorry for asking, I tried putting the files into one folder then extracting the 001 one with both WinRAR and 7zip, but in the end I'm still left with this. What am I doing wrong?

extracted files.png

Sep 5, 2023
Hi, sorry for asking, I tried putting the files into one folder then extracting the 001 one with both WinRAR and 7zip, but in the end I'm still left with this. What am I doing wrong?

View attachment 3324013
There are a lot of people having problems with these multi-part archives. They don't work for them. I recommend redownloading using torrent. Torrent download is one big archive, that should be extracted without problems.
If you don't know how to use torrents. You need to install qBittorrent, then go to this and click the Torrent Magnet icon.

Reactions: nyantest

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
How I can fix that visual bug? Everytime this is happening with every character ive got when I will start talking with them,Ive searched whole forum to get my answer but there is none. Please help
1707026641783.png 1707026618918.png
EDIT:
She ate the whole map D:
1707027166747.png

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2023
How I can fix that visual bug? Everytime this is happening with every character ive got when I will start talking with them,Ive searched whole forum to get my answer but there is none. Please help
View attachment 3324570 View attachment 3324569
EDIT:
She ate the whole map D:
View attachment 3324589
Have you installed additional plugins or mods in your betterrepack? What are your PC specs, and operative system?
If your game is located on a system drive, you might need to move it to another drive.

Sep 5, 2023
Might be a dumb question but where do i extract the sideloader modpack?
If you are talking about sideloader modpack for Studio. You might even don't need to install it. It contains only mods that are used in Studio, the base game does not need these mods at all. I have never installed it, because I'm not using Studio.
But if you want to install it, you can post a screenshot of the opened archive here, and I probably can tell you where to put the files.

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
Have you installed additional plugins or mods in your betterrepack? What are your PC specs, and operative system?
If your game is located on a system drive, you might need to move it to another drive.
Nope
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
16GB RAM
It isn't
EDIT: After a restart everything goes back to normal but after 5 mins her belly expands again :/

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2023
Nope
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
16GB RAM
It isn't
EDIT: After a restart everything goes back to normal but after 5 mins her belly expands again :/
Maybe the game wasn't extracted property? Have you extracted the game from a multi-part archive?

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 3324570 View attachment 3324569
EDIT:
She ate the whole map D:
View attachment 3324589
that...is awful, where in the bloody hell did you dl the torrent? lmao
only bug or glitch you should get, at all...is the forcehighpoly thing not loading clothing ingame, but does when interacting with them

get it off nyaa sukebei / stn site

Raraman

Jun 13, 2021
I also had a curious bug.

KoikatsuSunshine-2024-02-11-22-58-45-Render.png

Guide girl developed some kind of a glitched flat ballsack. At first, it wasn't bigger than a human...
But then it started growing... with each day passing it grew larger and larger...
I've realized it might be some kind of kaiju situation and I've intervened.
Changing her pants solved the problem.

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Hi everyone. Perhaps you have already written it and therefore I apologize if I might ask it again.
Do you have or can you tell me where to find a full and updated mod pack for the new cards and their accessories?

Sep 5, 2023
Hi everyone. Perhaps you have already written it and therefore I apologize if I might ask it again.
Do you have or can you tell me where to find a full and updated mod pack for the new cards and their accessories?
Betterrepack has Sideloader modpack already installed. Sideloader modpack contains most of the freely distributed mods. If you are still running into missing mod warnings, you can try googling the missing mod, sometimes you can find it on the author's Patreon/Pixiv.

Reactions: FallingDown90

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks for the reply, but aren't sideloaders for koikatsu studio?
I don't want to take up too much memory for files that aren't needed for the base game

Sep 5, 2023
Thanks for the reply, but aren't sideloaders for koikatsu studio?
I don't want to take up too much memory for files that aren't needed for the base game
There are two Sideloader modpacks. One with mods for the base game, which is included in Betterepack. And optional Sideloader modpack for Studio, which contains mods for Studio.

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
ok, but the "Sideloader Modpack folder" is not updated enough (this is the reason for my request), I always have numerous notifications of missing mods.... or maybe I have to extract the contents in the "mods" folder so as not to leave subfolders ? (I'm not talking about compressed files)

Screenshot 2024-02-12 alle 18.42.48.png

Sep 5, 2023
ok, but the "Sideloader Modpack folder" is not updated enough (this is the reason for my request), I always have numerous notifications of missing mods.... or maybe I have to extract the contents in the "mods" folder so as not to leave subfolders ? (I'm not talking about compressed files)

View attachment 3348746
Can you attach screenshots of the opened Sideloader Modpack folder, and missing mods notifications?

Last edited:

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
At the moment I'm on a Mac and I can't open the game to show the missing ones, however there are a lot of them and obviously they aren't present in the sideloader folder

ps. thank. again for the help

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes