Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
So I'm running the repack and I've done all the updates. Its been running fine. But now I'm getting a strange glitch where it locks in a loop. I can change the lighting, positions, clothing, camera angles - I just cant exit or complete a scene. Very strange as it only started recently and the only thing I have done is mod updats through the manager.
Any thoughts from long time users? Only other problem I have had is random crashes but I just chalk that up to my system and I save a lot just in case. I'm open to ideas though.

Sep 5, 2023
So I'm running the repack and I've done all the updates. Its been running fine. But now I'm getting a strange glitch where it locks in a loop. I can change the lighting, positions, clothing, camera angles - I just cant exit or complete a scene. Very strange as it only started recently and the only thing I have done is mod updats through the manager.
Any thoughts from long time users? Only other problem I have had is random crashes but I just chalk that up to my system and I save a lot just in case. I'm open to ideas though.
You probably need to update AnimationLoader plugin manually. Undater updated some animations, which require newer version of AnimationLoader, but updated does not update plugins.

Reactions: Dringar

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
You probably need to update AnimationLoader plugin manually. Undater updated some animations, which require newer version of AnimationLoader, but updated does not update plugins.
Thank you! I will give that a shot and see if it cleans it up!

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
so i'm a bit limited on storage space at the moment and does anyone know if i can add the sideloader mod after i download and unpack the main game or would that not work

Sep 5, 2023
so i'm a bit limited on storage space at the moment and does anyone know if i can add the sideloader mod after i download and unpack the main game or would that not work
If you are referring to sideloader modpack items for studio. You don't need it for the main game, it's only needed if you planning to use studio neo extensively.

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
If you are referring to sideloader modpack items for studio. You don't need it for the main game, it's only needed if you planning to use studio neo extensively.
thank you for telling me also i feel like a complete moron i never once used studio you just saved me actual hours of my life

MrAlex70

Mar 9, 2018
every new update brings me problems, they don't load the mods (as if they weren't installed when they are there)
and all the characters look like they came out of a horror movie.
I tried deleting the mods and reinstalling them with kkmanager but nothing.
Have you already solved this type of problem?

Zera47

Feb 11, 2022
Hey, I need some help. I updated the game and when I entered the chara maker, the camera buttons are no longer there. Previously, I had these button to change the camera directly in the maker, from the back, the front, etc. Normally these buttons should be in the bottom right corner. Anyone knows how to fix this?

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
KsPlug "invite" function doesn't seem to work in normal gameplay (it does on free play) it only shows me an empty folder, i'm using the latest betterrepack in top of KsPlug and i'm not sure if there is any plugin conflicting, i've tried removing a few that seem to conflict like the folder browser one and MoreAccesories.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
2 questions:

1. Can we change the look of the default characters?

2. Is there a toggle to not make girls shy when they're in their underwear? Since I have them all in bikinis

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
So this seems to have fixed the issue
I really appreciate your help!

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
how do you combine all the parts again? I highlighted all parts and tried extracting here with 7zip but it gets a crc failed error even though it seems to unzip and then when I unzip that it gets data errors

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
how do you combine all the parts again? I highlighted all parts and tried extracting here with 7zip but it gets a crc failed error even though it seems to unzip and then when I unzip that it gets data errors
You only need to extract the first one and the rest will automatically follow suit. Also make sure all parts are in the same location and the files names are the same especially if you downloaded some from a different link such as Mega for part one and then Gofile for part two etc....

huskarl 3333

Sep 25, 2023
Hey, I need some help. I updated the game and when I entered the chara maker, the camera buttons are no longer there. Previously, I had these button to change the camera directly in the maker, from the back, the front, etc. Normally these buttons should be in the bottom right corner. Anyone knows how to fix this?
There are a list of check boxes in the bottom right corner, and camera preset menu should be one of the check boxes, if your game is up to date mod-wise

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
You only need to extract the first one and the rest will automatically follow suit. Also make sure all parts are in the same location and the files names are the same especially if you downloaded some from a different link such as Mega for part one and then Gofile for part two etc....
1703634243507.png
Well basically the same thing, I'm trying to download it to an external if that helps with info

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
View attachment 3207535
Well basically the same thing, I'm trying to download it to an external if that helps with info
Try it from the internal drive you'll need to use that anyway to run the game as most externals don't have the transfer rate needed to run the game.
If that doesn't work either try updating 7zip or use WinRAR. If it still does it the download might be corrupted.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Try it from the internal drive you'll need to use that anyway to run the game as most externals don't have the transfer rate needed to run the game.
If that doesn't work either try updating 7zip or use WinRAR. If it still does it the download might be corrupted.
even with a WD_BLACK P10 Game Drive? Edit: Nope, internal gave me the same error, guess I'll have to redownload them and try again, fuck

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes