NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
Question and yes this might be stupid. I currently have Koikatsu Sunshine version BetterRepack R4. I know this game doesn't have much of a story to it. I checked the change logs to R10 and I didn't see anything story related. Is there any reason why I should re-download to R10? And second and more a much more stupid question, if there hasn't been and story related updates, why is this game still being updated? Just adding fap material to the sandbox side of the game?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Question and yes this might be stupid. I currently have Koikatsu Sunshine version BetterRepack R4. I know this game doesn't have much of a story to it. I checked the change logs to R10 and I didn't see anything story related. Is there any reason why I should re-download to R10? And second and more a much more stupid question, if there hasn't been and story related updates, why is this game still being updated? Just adding fap material to the sandbox side of the game?
Don't mix up the vanilla version and the game + append version of the repack.

And no, except the extra bit in the append, there no extra story.
The whole point of the game is to get close to your custpom girl and fuck them.

This is why the game (and repack) keep being updated : more mods and updated mods, so you can customize more and more the girls to get more fantastic dream with different girls.

NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
Don't mix up the vanilla version and the game + append version of the repack.

And no, except the extra bit in the append, there no extra story.
The whole point of the game is to get close to your custpom girl and fuck them.

This is why the game (and repack) keep being updated : more mods and updated mods, so you can customize more and more the girls to get more fantastic dream with different girls.
Thanks for the reply, I was hoping for more than just customizations.

Exso

Dec 21, 2018
If you dont like wasting time by creating your own custom characters, you can use custom characters created by different people.

This is a database for a custom characters, that you can input into a Koikatsu Sunshine.

How to add a custom character into a game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are more sites, where you can find custom character files, that you can add into a game. But those sites usually offer char files for basic Koikatsu and they usually dont work correctly in Koikatsu Sunshine.
If you know what you are doing and you can fix missing mod files, then you can download from those sites.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to know which mods are required? I downloaded a few and I always need dozens of mods

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a way to know which mods are required? I downloaded a few and I always need dozens of mods
Yes, you can find what mods are missing.

1.) Create a folder with just one girl character file. (eg. you downloaded Hatsune Miku, so you will create a new folder UserData/chara/female/Hatsune)
2.) Go to "Booking" and click "Register Guest".
3.) Then on the left side you can see "Select Character Folder". There you should click on your new folder Hatsune.
4.) When the game loads the folder, you should see new character picture (Hatsune Miku). And if there are missing mods, then on the left side the game should show missing mod messages. Each message should contain name of the mod at the end.
5.) Then you can try to Google for missing mod files. If you find the missing mods, then you can place them into folder Mods/MyMods

Or you can manually edit the character file in Appearance editor. Replace the body parts (or clothes) that require missing mod and use something different.

Reactions: Big Daddy

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
Is there any way to upload a pre-installed version cause' when i download a file (smth around 20min) and i extract it i get 1,6k errors lol

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is there any way to upload a pre-installed version cause' when i download a file (smth around 20min) and i extract it i get 1,6k errors lol
Download link has pre-installed version.
It works fine for everybody else. You have clearly done something wrong.

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
Pre-installed version but packed in the rar file. I always was doing it right and now i get errors then something isn't right

xshinoda

Jul 2, 2021
Have you guys kept the OG Koikatsu installed or deleted it? Considering deleting it because space issues after I got Sunshine but have to say lots of work was done there lol

renegadecz

Nov 10, 2017
Hello everyone, is there a way to use KKS chars in the original KK? I've played KKS for a while now but now I wanna check the new KK repacks, ideally with all the character's I've already made. The problem is I can't see them in the char creator when copying them over. Is there a way to fix this please?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Hello everyone, is there a way to use KKS chars in the original KK? I've played KKS for a while now but now I wanna check the new KK repacks, ideally with all the character's I've already made. The problem is I can't see them in the char creator when copying them over. Is there a way to fix this please?
There no tool - provided by Illusion or fan made to convert KKS card to KK.
Only way is to note all the character config, mods, clothes.... and recreate it yourself on KK (if it's a downloaded character, there a chance it may have been made for KK too).

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Drag them into the character creator. They'll have issues depending on if the character mods are in both games and KK has more clothing slots that KKS. The clothes will also be in different slots and so will mods in many cases.

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
So Quick goofy question to ask.. when it comes to the items in the Night shop.. like the aphrodisiac Or the pills whose names I can't remember... what do they actually do in game?
The info says "Affects girls actions the next day." But what is it they are supposed to do? Also is there A faq for the fortune effects?

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
Trying out this game and love it over Illusion/Illgames later games as this has some actual gameplay loops.

Came with a nice amount of uncensors with varying looks which is a HUGE bonus. Ran into a slight issue in regard to those uncensors (and now that I think about it - nipples too) though. Namely the only way I found to change the colour of the labia/slit is using the "skin redness". With this option, even though we are presented with the whole colour wheel, the choice is actually very limited. Yes, you can make 'em light green/blue/purple/pink but there are no darker less saturated normal looking body part colours available. If one wants to make labia brownish for example, it makes them black/grey. I see there is "edit material" button but none of those seemed to help :/

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Can I download only one part of the game or should I do them all?
32GB I mean holy shit lol
You need every part.
And yeah it's 32 GB because there the game, the official DLC, the official extra content and about more in fan made mods (from essentials like translation & uncensor to 50 times more clothes, haricut, accessories.... than Illusions created).

And if you wanna download all the avaible extra content for the game through the update tool, you'll get a game about 80 - 100 GB in final. And more like 250 GB + if you grab all the extra content for the studio.

Reactions: Big Daddy

Thel0s

Jan 26, 2023
potato question i originally downloaded rx19 and installed the hf patch 3.22 now i downloaded the rx19 to 20 patch but when i try to install it i get a error that says "cant find rx19 files in folder" .

newsolgryn

May 28, 2020
Is it somehow possible to move camera view angle up and down in VR? like on pc version with mouse. For me only left and right working and move camera alltogether.

Reactions: Ballsy000
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes