Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
ok I have a potential dumb question to ask here.
the main download for the game is 35.4 gb [all in one]
the optional mods file is 33.6 gb [all in one]
but whats the actual full final size for everything when its all extracted? Since i'm sure things will over write each other as they get downloaded.
I'm trying to figure out how much room I am gonna need to actually play this thing XD -laughs-
Give or take about 115 gigs.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Why does Sunshine only have 2 scenes? Did I do something wrong?
You only start knowing a litle about (both you and the girl) sex and love, so you only have a few h-position or event.
Get more intimate, buy the right items at the (night) shop and do H stuff to get more possibility... or use the "unlock all position" using the cheat mod include in the repack version

Got the latest version, now i cant give female characters balls anymore, i can choose em but they wont show, anybody got an idea why?
Out-of-date mod not working with the new version is my best bet.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Which setting is most realistic?
Hmm, just use speed progression x1, start at 0 weeks of pregnancy, and choose when you want them to leave school for pre materny leave (if you want to know the real life number, go and use internet for medical information...)

Rovente95

Jan 5, 2018
Hi everyone.
Sorry for the question but could you tell me how to solve this problem please?
I created a character with fur using materials, but it penetrates clothing and I don't want to have to trim all the fur.

kk-fur.png

Rovente95

Jan 5, 2018
I haven't used it before, but have you consider using an alpha mask for the body?
Thanks for the answer. I don't know how to use a alpha mask with koikatsu but I believe that a mask can hide the affected part constantly, while I would only like to hide it when clothes are present... o_O?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
How to get pregnant?
Look at the option and mod.

Bascially, pregnancy can be turned off.

After that, each girl has a % chance of getting pregnant.
The pregnancy check happen when you cum inside her while on a dangerous day (note that most girl, unless made to be slutty) refuse ra sex on dangerous days unless they're on horny + perverted state.

If the check is a succes, then on the next day, there will be an pregnant icone on the girl card. Pregnancy can take some time to show depending on the setting (speed of progression. If you set it to normal, it won't show for several in game weeks).

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Question, which is the faster pregnancy progression option? Max is 20, min is 1 default is 4, it doesn't say if these numbers are weeks or speed multipliers.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Question, which is the faster pregnancy progression option? Max is 20, min is 1 default is 4, it doesn't say if these numbers are weeks or speed multipliers.
From memory, there multiplier.
1 => 1 day in game = 1 IRL day for progression (I thik the modder put 42 week for the pregnancy term)
4 => 1 day in game = 20 days IRL... making the pregnancy end in 3 days bassically... But you'll see the change in her stomach from the day following the impregnation.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Thanks for the answer. I don't know how to use an alpha mask with koikatsu, but I believe that a mask can hide the affected part constantly, while I would only like to hide it when clothes are present... o_O?
After poking for a bit. Think you should instead use the fur shader on a bodysuit on the accessory tab, rather on the (I assume) body tab. From there, dump the fur texture and paint the effected areas black, use a body texture for reference. I'd figured it would give you an overall better control compared to the base body.

Reactions: Rovente95
Jun 20, 2020
Have an issue with KKUTS where when I load a character, their selected skin type doesn’t load in and only appears when I change the strength of the slider. So basically my characters have no skin type when using the KKUTS shader. Not sure if this is intended with KKUTS or not

Rovente95

Jan 5, 2018
After poking for a bit. Think you should instead use the fur shader on a bodysuit on the accessory tab, rather on the (I assume) body tab. From there, dump the fur texture and paint the effected areas black, use a body texture for reference. I'd figured it would give you an overall better control compared to the base body.
Thanks I'm going to try it

Apr 18, 2021
Got the latest version, now i cant give female characters balls anymore, i can choose em but they wont show, anybody got an idea why?
Out-of-date mod not working with the new version is my best bet.
I have the same issue, is there a way to fix that?
edit: Updating the game seems to have fixed the cock and balls issue, but now some animations are broken. The lord giveth and he taketh, I guess.
edit2: Managed to fix animations by manually installing the mod. Got the files from here:
Now my traps aren't castrated anymore, yeah!

Also, someone else mentioned porting animations from Sunshine to Koikatsu basic. Can I simply copy the mod?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I have the same issue, is there a way to fix that?
edit: Updating the game seems to have fixed the cock and balls issue, but now some animations are broken. The lord giveth and he taketh, I guess.
edit2: Managed to fix animations by manually installing the mod. Got the files from here:
Now my traps aren't castrated anymore, yeah!

Also, someone else mentioned porting animations from Sunshine to Koikatsu basic. Can I simply copy the mod?
Animation from sunshine to basic game ain't mod. It's animation the dev put in Sunshine that weren't existant in basic game.
So, you gotta find where in all the game coding they are and how to port them (or re create them in KK).
I think some have already been ported / modded in KK, but maybe not all of them.

Reactions: Haggis McMutton

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
hey out of curiosity is there a way to speed up the dl speed of the kk manager or am i forced to watch it struggle to keep a download rate of 1mb per second when i know i am capable of at least 40 times that?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes