battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Is it possible to avoid all lesbian scenes? What I've read indicates that the threesome scenes will have to be initiated by the player so they can be avoided but I would also like to avoid any voyeur lesbian scenes as well.

Fake_GamerTR

Jul 17, 2019
I have a problem with extracting the game from zip,it locks itself to 8,39kb/s and i dont know how to fix it,can someone help

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone have a fresh, default BepInEx folder for KKS? I kinda fked around and found out I did not back it up. And this happened...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And all the in-game texts (translated) are now blocks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't even get to my other cards because the left window is gone, lol.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Is there something interesting in Optional Sideloader Modpack? Because I don't know if there is a need to download it.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Does anyone have the characters from "Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!" better?
Because I looked at the 2 sites:
Booru: many images are deleted;
BepisDB: I don't like them much and they are too old.
Thanks, they're the only ones I'm missing.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Does this game have rape scens. if no, can you recomend me some animated 3d games with rape scens
This game does not have rape scene.

Koikatsu (not sunshine) got a "darkness" DLC which allowed you to rape some of the girls (only for selected type of girl, due to the extra voicing).

If you want rape, some of Illusion latest 3D game had some.
Haven't tried Room Girl, so I can't tell. Honey Select and Honey Select 2 as well as AI*Shoujo allowed you to force yourself on the girl, but since they're all here for H it may not really be considered as "rape", more BDSM.

You'll need to get back to "Playhome" or "real play darkness" from old time.

You got Micomisomi "After service gangbang addict" and "Insult order" which also had fan translation with forced / rape focus (well, you're supposed to be forced / rape the girl and try to built a relation, albeit you can make one of master / servant).

Reactions: Sync and Toshiro638

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
is this game any better with the mods being updated now, is it worth moving from party to sunshine? like deleting party to save some space and have sunshine instead

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
can you have a 3 way in this game a M+M+F or F+F+M?
You canhave 3some with 2 girls.
Only when they are both in relationship (girlfriend) with you and are both sexualy experienced (perverted). You just have to start an H scene with one, while the other is on the same map and not too far, and during the scene you'll have a "you feel eyes on you" message, jsut click on the pink icon next to the message to invite the extra girl and start the 3some.

MangouL

Nov 30, 2022
Hi, I'm new to Koikatsu and I have a few questions.
First, is there any trick or cheat you recommend to flirt faster with girls?
And second, I play on a laptop and I don't have a mouse, do you know how I can save the game?
Oh and also, where can I search/download characters?
That's all :).

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
bumpety bump
Basically, just the few Sunshine map, clothes and H-animation Koikatsu didn't have, and that haven't been ported back to Koikatsu studio.

Considering the amount of mod that haven't been updated to Sunshine version, you're more likely not missing much, and better to use your time port the H animation or clothe you're wanting from sunshine to Koikastu than having both installed.

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
ok I have a potential dumb question to ask here.
the main download for the game is 35.4 gb [all in one]
the optional mods file is 33.6 gb [all in one]
but whats the actual full final size for everything when its all extracted? Since i'm sure things will over write each other as they get downloaded.
I'm trying to figure out how much room I am gonna need to actually play this thing XD -laughs-

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
ok I have a potential dumb question to ask here.
the main download for the game is 35.4 gb [all in one]
the optional mods file is 33.6 gb [all in one]
but whats the actual full final size for everything when its all extracted? Since i'm sure things will over write each other as they get downloaded.
I'm trying to figure out how much room I am gonna need to actually play this thing XD -laughs-
Give or take about 115 gigs.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes