ilego

Dec 8, 2018
There's a new topic system in conversation, new clothes, new personalities, new positions, new events for when a girl is following you, NPCs can no longer start an interaction with you themselves and will instead stand there with a speech bubble (green for talk, red for sex) over their heads, and there are some shaders that improve the graphics that can be turned off for making the graphics identical to the first game.
So should delete KK in place of KKS since the same cards will work there?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
So should delete KK in place of KKS since the same cards will work there?
KKS card don't work in KK, and not all KK mods are ported to KKS, and most have delay (sometime more than 6 months) when they do get ported.

There two games, it's like Game1 & Game2, so I think post should keep their threads.

Arock20

Sep 23, 2023
Any mods I could get rid of if I’m not interested in Studio and want to save some space, game doesn’t crash on me but does eat a decent bit of ram

InvertedSedas

Dec 15, 2019
I loaded up the default girl and input your settings and I had no problem. Did you mess with the advanced bonemod editor, specifically any *_dan_* settings?
Maybe I should delete cache files or something like that (if they exist of course).

Just this crap started after Windows restore and even deleting the folder from the disk, downloading again and unpacking in different named folder did not help.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Hoping I can get a solution to this here, since the Koikatsu Reddit hasn't been very fruitful.

I'm having this weird issue where these cards I downloaded from XelSwordArt's Koikatsu album have this thing where, during gameplay, their heads stretch out to be wider than they should be. Left is how it should be in the character creator, while right is during gameplay.

Anyone have an idea on what's going on and how I could fix it? I downloaded Evaan's Persona files, which XelSwordArt used as a base for his versions. It also seems to only happen with the Persona girls, none of the other cards he's made.
It doesnt work, because some mods are missing.
That's very common problem. People upload character cards, but they dont upload mods to make them work (like hair files, or shaders).
Also common problem is that fact, when creator made a char card for Koikatsu and then people download it for Koikatsu Sunshine. It is compatible, so it should work.
But if creator made a card with some mods in original Koikatsu, then it wont work unless somebody ported that mod into Koikatsu Sunshine. And then different problem might pop-up when mod version in Koikatsu is different from the version of mod in Koikatsu Sunshine.

View attachment 2944146 View attachment 2944148 View attachment 2944144
Does anyone knows how to fix this ??? it happens a lot and some times I have a frozen screen but the game leeps runing like I can change characters and hear all of that but the image gets frozen
Are those custom characters imported into a game? (through character cards)

If the answer is yes, then obviously some mods are missing or there is a wrong version of them. Best choice is to remove those characters from the game and add different characters.
When you add girls in "booking" just click on Appearance and check whether those girls work.

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Hoping I can get a solution to this here, since the Koikatsu Reddit hasn't been very fruitful.

I'm having this weird issue where these cards I downloaded from XelSwordArt's Koikatsu album have this thing where, during gameplay, their heads stretch out to be wider than they should be. Left is how it should be in the character creator, while right is during gameplay.

Anyone have an idea on what's going on and how I could fix it? I downloaded Evaan's Persona files, which XelSwordArt used as a base for his versions. It also seems to only happen with the Persona girls, none of the other cards he's made.
I checked my mod folder and I found some mods files for Evaan's Persona girls models.
You can try putting them into your MyMods folder and then Persona char models should work.

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
just a question, in the studio modpack, there are lots of folder do I put them as it is or do I take the ZIPMOD files from the folder and just put it there?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
just a question, in the studio modpack, there are lots of folder do I put them as it is or do I take the ZIPMOD files from the folder and just put it there?
Any zipmode file inside MODS folder work. It doesnt matter how deep it is.
It works the same if it is in Koikatsu/mods/penetration.zipmod or Koikatsu/mods/penetration/penetration.zipmod (those were examples)

Reactions: vergil5

Ravenlust

Dec 20, 2021
Help would be appreciated. Spent the last 5ish hours trying to get this to start in english and still no luck. Starting initsettings and clicking the uk flag does nothing. Registry fix = nothing. Download game in parts had the issue and the torrent dl also has the issue. Region setting is US if that even matters. Don't think some of the mods are even loading since there are still mosaics.

Edit - Restarting my pc fixed everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: batman321456

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
It doesnt work, because some mods are missing.
That's very common problem. People upload character cards, but they dont upload mods to make them work (like hair files, or shaders).
Also common problem is that fact, when creator made a char card for Koikatsu and then people download it for Koikatsu Sunshine. It is compatible, so it should work.
But if creator made a card with some mods in original Koikatsu, then it wont work unless somebody ported that mod into Koikatsu Sunshine. And then different problem might pop-up when mod version in Koikatsu is different from the version of mod in Koikatsu Sunshine.
I mean, like I said, I downloaded the latest mods for these characters... your mods didn't help at all.
And if it was a mod issue, wouldn't the parts just not load? Why is it that the heads look fine in the creator, but then only get wide during gameplay?

Onahole123456

Oct 3, 2022
Hi, in free H is there a cheat to override okay position, like condomless no, but override to yes when start H? I mean other than set to horny obviously.

InvertedSedas

Dec 15, 2019
I loaded up the default girl and input your settings and I had no problem. Did you mess with the advanced bonemod editor, specifically any *_dan_* settings?
Well I checked ALL bones related to nuttsack and can say what for some f***in' reason the nuttsack, the balls it self doesn't exist at place they should be. There is just emptyness. Also anover 2 time reinstalled game, aaaaand... still no damn result.

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Well I checked ALL bones related to nuttsack and can say what for some f***in' reason the nuttsack, the balls it self doesn't exist at place they should be. There is just emptyness. Also anover 2 time reinstalled game, aaaaand... still no damn result.
Save your cards somewhere. Delete your koikatsu sunshine folder. Shut off then restart computer. Download this version (R6) of sunshine: . Install it to this exact folder: C:\Games\KoikatsuSunshine. Do not add cards yet. Load up default girl and see if this fixes it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KoikatsuSunshine-R10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes