alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have some problems that I don't know how to solve:
1- The Male character is all blue, I don't understand how to bring it to normal;
2- When I move to moment H, my hand doesn't appear when I put the arrow on any female character, in the first step, so I can't move forward, what should I do?
(1) Sounds like you have the monochrome setting on, that's in the game options.

Not sure about the other.

Rsngo

Jan 5, 2018
For some reason, my Studio is stuck at startup, any ideas ? I already tried updating the mods but no dice. Currently downloading the newest HF patch see if it works....
hat the same problem i downloadet a mod that doesent work try to delete some u install last (sorry bad english)

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
Maybe I am just too tired but how on earth do i install this properly
Context: downloaded the full torrent and extracted the game and the sideloader but couldn't see anything executable.
I tried looking through the search on this page to see if anyone else had this problem but didn't seem so.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Maybe I am just too tired but how on earth do i install this properly
Context: downloaded the full torrent and extracted the game and the sideloader but couldn't see anything executable.
I tried looking through the search on this page to see if anyone else had this problem but didn't seem so.
IF you succesfully extracted the full archive, then there should be an exe somewhere.
If it isn't here, 99%+ chance your AV blocked / deleted it. Check the quarantine.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Anyone know how remove pregnant status on single girl?
Transfer her out than back in the class* (although you lose your affinity), wait till she gave birth. Use the avaiable mod from the better repack to change her status

* card option tell at which week of pregnency she arrive in school when transferred in.

ExpertDemon

Apr 30, 2022
Anyone know if we could possibly get some more player created content for this game? One of the best anime H-Games out, but gets burned out fast after doing everything... Would love new positions and stuff for it.

Greasy_Steve

Jan 29, 2023
Where is the download for the studio? i cant find it in the better repack and its all in Japanese on the official website. Is there an english version?

wschneid

Jun 26, 2018
I see girls mention taking a morning after pill, but they never have it. Is there a morning after pill in the gaame and can it be purchased and given to a girl that may be pregnant?

wschneid

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Anyone know where to download characters? I cant seems to connect to the downloader page in game.
In game downloader don't work.
First it was region lock and required JP IP, second the repack was using some modding to acces some side server copying the JP server to provider westerner, and lasty, with Illusion end, the server are dead.

There some site specialized in sharing card, I know only a few
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but searching internet is your friend here.

Reactions: harry_cox

Nobodyspam4

May 26, 2021
hello, my game was fine first time i downloaded it, removed a few mods because i dind't like some items and was getting tired of "hid this item", but i ended up needing them for some characters i had made and since and a literal noob on mods i just reintsalled tjhe game but now it is really slow and its giving me this error, any advise? here is my ouputlog too
Screenshot (69).png

Rsngo

Jan 5, 2018
Hello Guys in chara studio is it possible to deactivate the ik for an item that has fk+ik?
I can't move his hands and feet

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
just learned you can change the launcher graphics, honey select 2 launcher as well. not sure how to change/remove the logo in the middle though.
launcher.png

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
There's a new topic system in conversation, new clothes, new personalities, new positions, new events for when a girl is following you, NPCs can no longer start an interaction with you themselves and will instead stand there with a speech bubble (green for talk, red for sex) over their heads, and there are some shaders that improve the graphics that can be turned off for making the graphics identical to the first game.
So should delete KK in place of KKS since the same cards will work there?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes