Jibblypoof

Aug 7, 2023
Having some issues with bulges and genital sizes. They keep weirdly growing multiplicatively in the game world (not in h scenes), specifically when I change clothes. Custom characters running around also have this issue too. I turned bulge down to off and in the plugin 0% and while I helps reduce the ridiculousness of it, I still have the issue. Any suggestions for tweaks or am I missing something still.

ゆるり

Mar 24, 2022
Reigndeer07、投稿: 11637365、メンバー: 5970694 said:
これをモバイルでプレイする方法はありますか?
[/引用]
There is a limit on the number of times There was also a mobile version.I don't recommend it.

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
1693978893567.png 1693979123330.png 1693979106383.png

dumb question probably, but do i have to move these into the mymods folder? or should they be active already? i tried running it and got all these popups,

Mar 27, 2022
Mhhh.jpg

Lads, I need help!

Idk what setting I've messed with, but for some reason it messed with the penis which makes it fold in the wrong direction or just gone. This effects all other male char, which I tried with different pps (Img uses BP penis)

It looks alright in char create tho

This somehow manages to effect the BP penis in studio, cause some scene ended up with the penis just angled up.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Reactions: CaptainMan

juandup

Jan 27, 2020
So im having 2 major problems when loading some scene datas in studio. One of the is the arms or legs being weirdly twisty and screwed up and the other problem is the dicks sometimes are just stuck in default position. Any ideas? Screenshot 2023-09-07 104626.png Screenshot 2023-09-07 104738.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i downloaded it again but still the same :(
There are two possibilities I can think of:

1. It got corrupted in the second download as well, yes, that can happen, the only fix is still downloading.

2. Something is silently being quarantined by your antivirus, check your quarantined files.

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
anybody knows where I can find this dudes scenes?? hes japanese and i cant find his patreon or fantia

RobKailani

Mar 29, 2020
I'm having a problem with the aspect ratio for the game, my monitor is 3440x1440 and the game will stretch past my screen and lock me out of the bottom portion of the menu. Any ideas on fixes?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I'm having a problem with the aspect ratio for the game, my monitor is 3440x1440 and the game will stretch past my screen and lock me out of the bottom portion of the menu. Any ideas on fixes?
If you have NVIDIA you can change your aspect ratio to scale the corners of the image space to the nearest edge of the monitor. If that doesn't fix it alone then also change your resolution to a 16:9 ratio resolution through your NVIDIA control panel as well. If you're using AMD instead then I suspect a similar set of settings exist. If they don't then see the independently developed unofficial AMD drivers, just note that they're highly sensitive and risky to install if installed improperly.

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
Hoping I can get a solution to this here, since the Koikatsu Reddit hasn't been very fruitful.

I'm having this weird issue where these cards I downloaded from XelSwordArt's Koikatsu album have this thing where, during gameplay, their heads stretch out to be wider than they should be. Left is how it should be in the character creator, while right is during gameplay.

Anyone have an idea on what's going on and how I could fix it? I downloaded Evaan's Persona files, which XelSwordArt used as a base for his versions. It also seems to only happen with the Persona girls, none of the other cards he's made.

V@r@ngian

Nov 21, 2022
I'm trying to update Studio mods to load scenes, but the newest version of KKmanager says i have everything up to date, while most scenes still have missing mods. Anyone has any clue why?

Meowin

May 19, 2018
shader.png

Can anyone help me figure out why I'm having trouble with this specific shader? I have the files and I've tried Repack and HF Patch only to receive the same issue. I've googled around a good amount with no solution in sight that works. Would really appreciate it!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm trying to update Studio mods to load scenes, but the newest version of KKmanager says i have everything up to date, while most scenes still have missing mods. Anyone has any clue why?
Sounds like a case of the scene using a different version of the mods than what you have in your game files. The game, or should I say BepInEx specifically, looks for the same version of mods you have the files for in your folder, but characters and scenes save even down to the exact version of mods used, creating a mismatch.

Reactions: JustAl
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes