lednaruto

May 27, 2017
Do you know if there is a way to play both in story and free-h the darkness positions? two boys one girl? as in koikatsu ?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Do you know if there is a way to play both in story and free-h the darkness positions? two boys one girl? as in koikatsu ?
there no "darkness" mod in KKS.

It should be possible to code the scene in a mod, but since the game isn't coded for threesome, that a lot of extra coding to implement the UI to chose the 2nd guy ...

At least, never heard of it if it exist.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
non esiste una mod "oscurità" in KKS.

Dovrebbe essere possibile codificare la scena in un mod, ma poiché il gioco non è codificato per una cosa a tre, ci vuole molta codifica extra per implementare l'interfaccia utente per scegliere il 2° ragazzo...

Almeno, non ne ho mai sentito parlare se esiste.
[/CITAZIONE]
ah ok thx , me now try koikatsu , have problem , with kPlug my pc turn off

Nov 28, 2019
Read through all the guides and still don't get how to install it if it's in parts. I was following this ( ) but I can't seem to make it work. When I download it off the google drive, the random numbers get added at the end so I remove them; however, it ends up with 1 file being a compressed file by default while the others are 001, 002, etc. When I try to 7zip>open archive the 001 file it says there is unexpected end to data despite me already having removed one of the numbers - right now it's called [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R10 SPLIT.7z.001. Since that fits the "correct" format shown in the "corrupted file" section I'm not sure what to do - would I hav eto remove the .001 at the end as well despite it being the file extension?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Read through all the guides and still don't get how to install it if it's in parts. I was following this ( ) but I can't seem to make it work. When I download it off the google drive, the random numbers get added at the end so I remove them; however, it ends up with 1 file being a compressed file by default while the others are 001, 002, etc. When I try to 7zip>open archive the 001 file it says there is unexpected end to data despite me already having removed one of the numbers - right now it's called [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R10 SPLIT.7z.001. Since that fits the "correct" format shown in the "corrupted file" section I'm not sure what to do - would I hav eto remove the .001 at the end as well despite it being the file extension?
Explanation seem easy on the linked page.
Remove the extra number added by google drive to get filename.7z.00x
x increasing with it being 1 on the file with a rar / zip icon.
Then extra using the .001 file.
Should extract a big file then extract it to got the game folder file.

Seem you most likely remove the wrong set of number.
Also, since there are BIG file, make sure each one is of the right size before extracting, if one is too small, you'll have to re download it again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No, DO NOT remove the 001. This is the second file in a series of parts split off of one file, you need to start extracting from the one that is a compressed file (no 001 type number at the end) as you mentioned while all of them are in the same place. Starting on any other file will get that error because it can't find specific data it needs to start and/or continue extracting.

Nov 28, 2019
Explanation seem easy on the linked page.
Remove the extra number added by google drive to get filename.7z.00x
x increasing with it being 1 on the file with a rar / zip icon.
Then extra using the .001 file.
Should extract a big file then extract it to got the game folder file.

Seem you most likely remove the wrong set of number.
Also, since there are BIG file, make sure each one is of the right size before extracting, if one is too small, you'll have to re download it again.
One problem I have is that the one with the zip icon isn't 001? It's called [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R10-20230917T030740Z, and there's a separate 001 file that doesn't have the zip icon. When I extract the file with the zip icon, it's just 011.
I can try to open the 001 file with 7zip, but it says unexpected end to data if I do so (the icon doesn't indicate it has been zipped). Strangely, 7zip still opens a window after the error pops up, and I can extract into a file called [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R10 SPLIT (a really big one so I assume it's using all the parts), but after this I can't open the file because of unexpected end, and I'm stumped on what to attempt next.

turncoat

May 23, 2018
For some reason, my Studio is stuck at startup, any ideas ? I already tried updating the mods but no dice. Currently downloading the newest HF patch see if it works....

Riiiveeen

Jan 3, 2023
Can someone help please? I have just downloaded the game and realized it has only 2 poses. Is there a way to get more? Or does it need to unlock? Is there maybe a 100% save? I used google and the search here, but couldn't find anything.Thanks in advance for any help and tyvm to the uploader!

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Can someone help please? I have just downloaded the game and realized it has only 2 poses. Is there a way to get more? Or does it need to unlock? Is there maybe a 100% save? I used google and the search here, but couldn't find anything.Thanks in advance for any help and tyvm to the uploader!
You only have 2 poses at start because both all girls of the schools and the guy are"newbies" at sex. You'll unlock more poses as you get closer to the girls and do ecchi and sex stuff. Also you can gain poses with the night shop.

Else you can use some cheat coming with the better repack version (or many pack providing English transaltion) to unlock all poses.

PS : considering that getting closer to the girls and unlockings positions are all what the "game "is about.... if you wanna unlock them all with the cheat, you just reduce the game content to : charac maker + free H (with option on toying with the studio)

Riiiveeen

Jan 3, 2023
You only have 2 poses at start because both all girls of the schools and the guy are"newbies" at sex. You'll unlock more poses as you get closer to the girls and do ecchi and sex stuff. Also you can gain poses with the night shop.

Else you can use some cheat coming with the better repack version (or many pack providing English transaltion) to unlock all poses.

PS : considering that getting closer to the girls and unlockings positions are all what the "game "is about.... if you wanna unlock them all with the cheat, you just reduce the game content to : charac maker + free H (with option on toying with the studio)
I understand. Tyvm for your help and infos :)
Right now i don't know if i should consider the cheat, b ut from what i saw the girls in the game seem all very young, on where on free H you can create characters that are a bit more mature, what i personally do prefer. Or is there such characters in game too? Or a way to change appearance of characters on game's story?

Anyways, really appreciate your help.

P.S. I was aware about the youngs, but not that much, as from what i saw on pictures elsewhere it did seem a bit different, more divers in that case.

Edit: Just see that there is an optional data folder with the 100% save on where i unzipped the game. Not sure if to use or not, but missed it before. The info about it being on a repack nevertheless helped. Tyvm!

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I understand. Tyvm for your help and infos :)
Right now i don't know if i should consider the cheat, b ut from what i saw the girls in the game seem all very young, on where on free H you can create characters that are a bit more mature, what i personally do prefer. Or is there such characters in game too? Or a way to change appearance of characters on game's story?

Anyways, really appreciate your help.

P.S. I was aware about the youngs, but not that much, as from what i saw on pictures elsewhere it did seem a bit different, more divers in that case.

Edit: Just see that there is an optional data folder with the 100% save on where i unzipped the game. Not sure if to use or not, but missed it before. The info about it being on a repack nevertheless helped. Tyvm!
You could use the character maker to make more mature looking characters, as for the story character, I don't remember having the option to change her appearance, but the previous game did have the option to swap story characters out for existing cards, though it didn't change their name. I wouldn't be surprised if this game works the same way.

Rindell

Feb 7, 2022
image..png image.png 1695225196137.png
Does anyone knows how to fix this ??? it happens a lot and some times I have a frozen screen but the game leeps runing like I can change characters and hear all of that but the image gets frozen

Reactions: Dringar

JusticeRabbit

May 1, 2023

Hello. Need help with this too: do i need to download some kind of patch or smth, cause cant find an option to unlock h poses in cheat menu.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello. Need help with this too: do i need to download some kind of patch or smth, cause cant find an option to unlock h poses in cheat menu.
You have to either play the game and get their experience levels up in H scenes or you have to use the cheat mod that comes with the game to unlock all positions.

JusticeRabbit

May 1, 2023
You have to either play the game and get their experience levels up in H scenes or you have to use the cheat mod that comes with the game to unlock all positions.
as i said - there is no option to unlock poses in cheat menu, even though i downloaded all-in-one. Do i need to download smth else?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
as i said - there is no option to unlock poses in cheat menu, even though i downloaded all-in-one. Do i need to download smth else?
Should be at the bottom, which is not displayed when you first open the Cheat Tools mod, you have to scroll to see it. There should be several checkboxes.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes