tHe ReDd

Mar 31, 2022
koikatsu sunshine why there so many place inaccessible.will there be any update anymore?(since the company died)

Snipershot

May 15, 2018
Is there any way to have foursome scenes (3 girls)?? I have scene images of people doing this but I am guessing most of them use Studio editor or something...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Is there any way to have foursome scenes (3 girls)?? I have scene images of people doing this but I am guessing most of them use Studio editor or something...
Not in game.
The best you can do is 3P (2 girls and the MC).
If you wanna have more or others configurations / animations, you gotta use the studio to create the scene.

LordViper

Mar 2, 2019
I'm having some problems with the lewdcrest mods liberated crest. In Party everyone I applied it to, stopped wearing underwear, but in Sunshine people with the crest wear them (atleast most of the time. for some reason even before the crest some girls were walking around in outfits missing parts, despite also using the full one). Did something changed in how the crest works, or is it a bug? I download the game about a week ago, and then used to mod manager to update the mods.

sharpeyed555

Dec 13, 2018
hi im new on this thread. and just started KKSunshine. im wondering if there is a collection of MMDD ready KKSunshine Scenes? specifically Sex Dances someone could share.

sharpeyed555

Dec 13, 2018
is there a way to bind in mmd director penis to vag. i cant see any ik bone in penis of models that could be linked to vag ik..

foxymethoxy

May 3, 2020
I believe the cards and scene can be used for both games (some items may be imcompatible?), just game mode different.
Sunshine can convert KK(party) cards to it, however, any cards that have been made in sunshine or the output of converted will not work in the original.

So it's one way compatibility

koikatsu sunshine why there so many place inaccessible.will there be any update anymore?(since the company died)
What do you mean inaccessible? The game feels pretty dead, yeah. There's not a ton of replayability unless you learn studio and have fun with suffering just to get the post clarity on why you spent 6 hours rigging a scene you won't even share with anyone

NTRMAESTRO

Jun 13, 2017
Is there a reason why whenever i use Koikatsu cards on Sunshine, the clothing overlays and whatever Alpha masks it had won't get converted properly? It's either missing or just won't show up.

Do i have to update overlay mod? Or it's just what Sunshine conversion does?

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a reason why whenever i use Koikatsu cards on Sunshine, the clothing overlays and whatever Alpha masks it had won't get converted properly? It's either missing or just won't show up.

Do i have to update overlay mod? Or it's just what Sunshine conversion does?
depending on where ya got the card it might have mods and such that are not available or on Sunshine yet. There is also the subtle differences in the bodies as well.. not too big of a difference but enough that you might notice it. I think there are also outfits in koikatsu that are not in Sunshine but I could be wrong there. Most likely its a mod issue ^_^

NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
Question and yes this might be stupid. I currently have Koikatsu Sunshine version BetterRepack R4. I know this game doesn't have much of a story to it. I checked the change logs to R10 and I didn't see anything story related. Is there any reason why I should re-download to R10? And second and more a much more stupid question, if there hasn't been and story related updates, why is this game still being updated? Just adding fap material to the sandbox side of the game?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes