Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
the game is laging
Illusion never optimized their game.
The engine is NOT made to deal with multiple girls at the same time.
Simply but, each girl roaming the map is taking CPU and RAM out of your computer. The more you put, the worse your computer have it (lot of mods put extra charge on your PC).
So, if it lag... reduce the number of girls at the same time on the map...

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
ok so... had stuff happen and ended up needing to delete my Koikatsu sunshine game. I came back here and I see The game and its parts, and also the optional mods in its parts.
Are the optional mods extra mods for the game? Or is everything part of the main package? I gotta start over and dont really want to mess this up.

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
So does the repack include an option to record animations in charastudio? I wanna export animations I make and don't feel like trying to figure out how to work and external program like obs.

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
So does the repack include an option to record animations in charastudio? I wanna export animations I make and don't feel like trying to figure out how to work and external program like obs.
No animation recorder included in the repack. Also, you can't get any easier than OBS Studio. Just set source to "game capture" and record.

Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Is there a way to diplay all the player body and not only his hands/tongue during caress?

Last edited:

tankumunku

Jan 11, 2018
Hey, I'm getting this weird nose/eye thing with some characters from Evaan. So far it's been with the Taimanin and Persona characters of theirs.

Screenshot 2024-03-10 125124.png

Anyone else run to this and know of a fix?

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Is there a way to diplay all the player body and not only his hands/tongue during caress?
No. Only a disembodied hand and tongue is available, even during an h-scene. Not sure why either since honey select 1 and 2 both have caress scenes and the animations could have been used from those games.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
which is better,
this one or the oeriginal version.
and if the answer is this one, then whats make em better than the original one?

also, can card from original kk used on this?

beegphatkok

Oct 27, 2020
it's like the option to enable and disable smartUI with F9 doesn't exist anymore..
hi bro from one year ago. I hope your problem is solved. Today i just had the same problem and i finally figured it out. First thing you need to do is to realize that there is nothing wrong with your installation and I believe Katarsys did not really care about this kind of problem. WHat you need to do is: make sure you do not have the space key in use for ksplug hot key, since the space key is for turn on/off the UI for the base game. and then you scroll down and you will see there is something called toggle UI reduction. change it from "periodkey" to something else (i put O, for example). Then, you can try in free H, press ctrl+shift to switch it to third person view (you can also change the default in the ksplug shorcuts), then you press the O key if you will do the same thing as i said in the example. Thats it.

Setial

Sep 21, 2018
Hi, is my first time playing this game. How can i install the second archive with the mods? And where can i find cards to use in my game? when i downloaded some card of internet its messed my game because i dont have the mods.

huskarl 3333

Sep 25, 2023
Hi, is my first time playing this game. How can i install the second archive with the mods? And where can i find cards to use in my game? when i downloaded some card of internet its messed my game because i dont have the mods.
Well first, you got the better repack, right?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
which is better,
this one or the oeriginal version.
and if the answer is this one, then whats make em better than the original one?

also, can card from original kk used on this?
Haven't played much of Sunshine yet, been setting up characters. But I can tell you Koikatsu's original setting in an all girls school caused Illusion some problems when the game started selling internationally. In Sunshine, you're no longer trapped in a girls school. It's just you surrounded by 'women on vacation'. Which means you can fill more cards with big titty milfs.

I suspect there might be more maps to play on, with a higher chance of public sex (like just openly fucking on the beach, or in your hotel pool). Mechanically they're going to be almost exactly the same, though I think the 'mans clothing control' might be better implemented. I suspect Sunshine will have just as many, if not more, H positions to select from. The majority of custom creation content (hair, clothes, accessories) are coming from mods anyway.

tldr; Sunshine probably has everything Koikatsu does, plus a little more. It's slightly newer, and changed the setting to something less controversial.

Reactions: ZeegMo

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
i dont know but my all cards zipmods shaders (eyes hairs and others) doesnt work any fix for this i downloading already modded cards but doesnt work

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes