Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Can Koikatsu cards be used in this Koikatsu Sunshine?
Yes, you add them to your "female" or "male" folder and upon launching the game the cards are automatically converted to Sunshine variants. Mods are a bit fickle so if you don't have them updated (specifically the ABMX mod) when porting over you might encounter an issue with the card after conversion.

Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
100% own being lazy, searched forum but didn't see an answer with cursory looking, I have the Steam version but want the Repack upgrades. Is there any way to get a side download for the upgrades to the Steam version or do I have to dl everything?

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
I don't know how the mods works, where do I find them? how do I install them? it's very confusing because there are a lot of cards that requires some mods and I don't know where to find them

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
So, I use Koikatsu! mainly for the studio. Is there anything the Sunshine version can do that the normal one can't? Is there any benefit going from Koikatsu! to Sunshine?

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Everything good except i don't like topic mechanic where game want you to find topics around the island and exchange to other one with high rarity in order to find topic that match girl's conversation since listen conversation are now talk about everything in the island make relationship with girls too slow to progress

Tempor

May 12, 2018
Any mods to remove to improve performance? Game chugs so bad.
ide like to echo this question
ive tried koikatsu sunshine ever since the first repacks and i noticed the performance gets way worse with each subsequent release probably due to bloat
fresh reinstals with only a few active cards does nothing

Everything good except i don't like topic mechanic where game want you to find topics around the island and exchange to other one with high rarity in order to find topic that match girl's conversation since listen conversation are now talk about everything in the island make relationship with girls too slow to progress
try using cheat plugin to adjust girls relationship. press f1 then on your left theres a plugin tab, then search for cheat plugin bind a keyboard input to open the cheat menu and youre done

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
If you dont like wasting time by creating your own custom characters, you can use custom characters created by different people.

This is a database for a custom characters, that you can input into a Koikatsu Sunshine.

How to add a custom character into a game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are more sites, where you can find custom character files, that you can add into a game. But those sites usually offer char files for basic Koikatsu and they usually dont work correctly in Koikatsu Sunshine.
If you know what you are doing and you can fix missing mod files, then you can download from those sites.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

InvertedSedas

Dec 15, 2019
Save your cards somewhere. Delete your koikatsu sunshine folder. Shut off then restart computer. Download this version (R6) of sunshine: . Install it to this exact folder: C:\Games\KoikatsuSunshine. Do not add cards yet. Load up default girl and see if this fixes it.
I did what you said.
It worked!
Then I copied the game folder to the disk where I had it before and MANUALLY UPDATED it to the current version.
And it still works properly!
The bug is gone!
Thank you so much! TRUE HERO!:)(y)

LiterallyNobody

Jun 26, 2019
hi i'm trying to make the cards work but somehow everytime i load the card in, the card just gets used but the character on the character maker doesn't change. i also have r10
is there anyone who had this kind of problem and if they happen to have a solution to it

i've done putting the cards on the folder and they don't show up. only the default kk and kks br works

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
Can someone please explain what old folder is for (chara/old), every time i put in chara/female a new card it most likely will be collected in that "old" folder, at the same time that in default chara it still exists. Any info would be appreciated.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Can someone please explain what old folder is for (chara/old), every time I put in chara/female a new card it most likely will be collected in that "old" folder, at the same time that in default chara it still exists. Any info would be appreciated.
It's storage for the regular Koikatsu cards that were converted. Think of a back-up in case you didn't have a copy prior to the conversion.

Reactions: harry_cox

manfredicus

Jul 5, 2019
anyone having an issue with animations? when i load up a 3some it seems to work fine but when i load a 2some all that's available is 3 positions for hand and 2 for insert?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes