harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
i dnt know too maybe i press something .
I pressed every key and multiple key combos and I couldn't make the search bar disappear. I recommend saving your cards, coordinates, and anything else and then deleting the entire koikatsu sunshine game folder and reinstalling, preferably to an older version since the game gets more unstable with each repack. I use repack R6 and have had no issues at all.

Sep 5, 2023
So I read through these a bit and it seems there's a way to add more H positions with mods anyone know how to go about doing that?
Mods for more H positions are already in betterrepack. The current version of betterepack is extremely outdated, so I recommend installing the latest version of HF Patch on top of it.

CertainAccusations

Mar 2, 2022
I am genuinely tweaking. I'm trying to figure out why this game won't open in English. I've tried the InitSetting.exe and that didn't work. I tried using the KKManager, and updated everything but the Chara Studio mod. That didn't work. I don't know what to do. But the English translation doesn't exist in this installation so Google Translate will be used?

Last edited:

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Mods for more H positions are already in betterrepack. The current version of betterepack is extremely outdated, so I recommend installing the latest version of HF Patch on top of it.
What new positions were added? Are you sure you didn't mean "poses" because h animations are incredibly difficult to do.

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
I can't say which H positions are moded, cause I don't know which are Sunshine default positions. Mods for new positions are in mods/Sideloader Modpack - Animations folder.
I just opened some of those zipmods and there are custom animations but I didn't recognize most of them. I don't get why modders do not include any kind of description or documentation with their mods.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes