PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Wild Life looks like a generic unity/ue4 assetflip with big boobs, characters dont even look good to begin with.

I highly doubt that it can compete with a modded Illusion game in terms of character customization and so on... "better" (lol... looks ugly) graphics isnt everything.

That aside, I have no idea why you are even here, just go and play your "Wild Life" and let us here deal with the game we want to play.
Graphics is not everything but its a important part dude, we have soon 2022 this would be acceptable in early 2000
You third spoiler is TheKlub17, did you know?
Thanks for correcting me is TK17 a western or asian product ?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Koikatsu (KK) Mods (Clothes etc.) seem to work just fine with Koikatsu Sunshine. (KKS)

Until STN did sort things out, you can get them to work like this (This needs the Sideloader to be installed! I think.):

1. Go to your KK folder
2. Go to "mods/Sideloader Modpack"
3. search for "zipmod"
4. Copy everything that was found
5. Go to your KKS folder
6. Go to "mods/MyMods"
7. Copy in your files

Thats it, they should now appear in the game.

I did not test every single thing in there, but the ones I did test did work just fine.

Proof:
KKSMods.jpg

Be warned: Mods might appear twice in your game after STN starts to add them to the sideloader Modpack, so this is not "the best solution", just a temporary one.

Its easy enough to remove again. (just delete the zipmods in your "MyMods" folder.)

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Koikatsu (KK) Mods (Clothes etc.) seem to work just fine with Koikatsu Sunshine. (KKS)

Until STN did sort things out, you can get them to work like this (This needs the Sideloader to be installed! I think.):

1. Go to your KK folder
2. Go to "mods/Sideloader Modpack"
3. search for "zipmod"
4. Copy everything that was found
5. Go to your KKS folder
6. Go to "mods/MyMods"
7. Copy in your files

I did not test every single thing in there, but the ones I did test did work just fine.

Proof:
View attachment 1376875

Be warned: Mods might appear twice in your game after STN starts to add them to the sideloader Modpack, so this is not "the best solution", just a temporary one.

Its easy enough to remove again. (just delete the zipmods in your "MyMods" folder.)
but so also the cards with mod of kk can be used with KKS?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
but so also the cards with mod of kk can be used with KKS?
My imported characters with modded items/clothes did load like they should (even with Overlay for clothes and Bonemod), but only the first clothing set is imported, the others are defaulted.

There is no guarantee that everything works, there may be "actual mods" (not just clothes items) that will not work, just try it, you can easily revert the changes by deleting the files from your "MyMods" folder. (Whoever made the Sideloader, props to you, this is a "big brain move", in a positive way.)

I guess that Sideloader does not care "where" a mod is, it just cares that it exists, which is why they work even when they are in the "wrong" folder.

Disclaimer: I will not take responsibility for anyone screwing their cards/game - create backups of your stuff before experimenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunisinus

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
My imported characters with modded items/clothes did load like they should (even with Overlay for clothes and Bonemod), but only the first clothing set is imported, the others are defaulted.

There is no guarantee that everything works, there may be "actual mods" (not just clothes items) that will not work, just try it, you can easily revert the changes by deleting the files from your "MyMods" folder.

Disclaimer: I will not take responsibility for anyone screwing their cards/game - create backups of your stuff before experimenting.
I have 3 copies, original, modified by me on face and body but with original clothes and accessories, and nude. so I have no problems trying these things.

hyp0cri5y

Jun 11, 2017
Did i miss something? The story girl stands arround on the map and i can talk to her but nothing really changes. Is there somethingelse i must do or is my save bricked?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
I have 3 copies, original, modified by me on face and body but with original clothes and accessories, and nude. so I have no problems trying these things.
Thats good, but I wrote this for the other people who come here and "just fiddle around" with the files, without having any experience with Illusions games.

There might be issues "further down the road" when STN updates to R2, so people gotta keep in mind that they put the mods there.

Reactions: sunisinus

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Is there any site with cards? I know of Illusion booru but there's barely anything for this game, all the stuff i've cared enough to test for older koikatsu require mods not yet available for this one.

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
is there any mod or uptade for this one girls without vagina its really weird View attachment 1376453

most of the mods that came with BetterRepack Koikatsu work for this, just no male uncensor yet.

if you can't wait and have [ScrewThisNoise] BetterRepack Koikatsu copy the folder "Sideloader Modpack - KK_UncensorSelector" to "mods" in the game folder only did it on [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R1 though. some mods crash your pc or make it load slower than bloodborne so it's At Your Own Risk.

voss116

Oct 26, 2019
is there away to remove none face type ? or is it there because i put to many mod from KK?

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
me have try to put mods folder emotioncreators to koikatsu sushine some mods work perfect , other cause crash game type eye , anyone have fix for mods cause crash game?

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Gotta say, wish they would've transferred more than just the normal outfit. We had swimwear and night wear in KK, so why not transfer those over aswell in the cards? Man, Illusion...

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes