NegataLink

Feb 18, 2019
Is there a way to cheat in this game? like unlock H-scene with the girls instantly or something?
If you download the latest version there's a cheat to edit the parameters. The default shortcut for it is Pause Button. But, i because i am dumb i don't know which one the pause button is so i changed the shortcut key manually at Plugins setting. Just search 'cheat' at the search bar

Reactions: JustStatic8

JeffTheKillera

Jun 3, 2019
Been trying to run this game but I keep seeing my memory being eat up up to 100% then crash. I noticed I can do H-Scene fine no issue, but once I "go out", the game just immediately eats up memory until crash, I cannot even play the game. I tried turning the graphics to Low as possible, even have just ONE girl and make sure that it only show ONE girl with accessories turn off, and yet it still does the same thing. I'm running gpu-1080, 8gb ram, and intel i7-8700k, and yet I cannot run this game but I can run old games like orginal Koikatsu that I think have over 1k cards and is able to run all the girls with no issue, same thing when running HoneyselectDX so idk what's the issue? I even use nividia control panel to limit and low the graphics on this game and still eats up my memory regardless of what I do/change. Anyone got tips for me to run this game?

Jun 25, 2022
Been trying to run this game but I keep seeing my memory being eat up up to 100% then crash. I noticed I can do H-Scene fine no issue, but once I "go out", the game just immediately eats up memory until crash, I cannot even play the game. I tried turning the graphics to Low as possible, even have just ONE girl and make sure that it only show ONE girl with accessories turn off, and yet it still does the same thing. I'm running gpu-1080, 8gb ram, and intel i7-8700k, and yet I cannot run this game but I can run old games like orginal Koikatsu that I think have over 1k cards and is able to run all the girls with no issue, same thing when running HoneyselectDX so idk what's the issue? I even use nividia control panel to limit and low the graphics on this game and still eats up my memory regardless of what I do/change. Anyone got tips for me to run this game?
Somewhere in the plugins there's a memory cleaning option iirc

DBDSaki

May 22, 2017
Ok i need help because im new to downloading stuff like this. After i download all the files what do i do with them to combine them?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a list of which topics match up to the girls questions? Or is it always really obvious?
Most match up to the different colored words in what they say. Like if they talk about Bingata, use the Bingata topic. I've found some also match up by theme, so using the shamisen topic when they talk about playing sanshin works as well.

You'll need minimum of 16gb of ram as this game is very heavy on system memory. Turning down graphics won't help when it's your system memory that's being eaten up.
You don't need quite that much for the game itself, my alternate PC runs it fine on 8GB, I just have to severely limit the number of girls or it turns into a slideshow. However, the sentiment is definitely true, more RAM could solve the problem. This could very easily be a mod that is using extra RAM beyond that used by the game alone, which would explain having issues on 8GB and also explains how my alternate PC can run it since my copy on that is unmodded.

Ok i need help because im new to downloading stuff like this. After i download all the files what do i do with them to combine them?
You don't want to combine them, what you want to do is get a program like WinRAR or 7zip and use that program to extract them. This will make the data in those files into the game files they go with and allow you to play once it is done extracting.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Just download more RAM :KEK:

JeffTheKillera

Jun 3, 2019
You'll need minimum of 16gb of ram as this game is very heavy on system memory. Turning down graphics won't help when it's your system memory that's being eaten up.
My bad, I look up my computer and I have two 8gb of ram aka 16gb ram. I'm gonna try disable alot of mods to see which hog the ram alot. Its odd since I've been running the original Koikatsu with total of 50-100 girls with max setting and rarely crashes. I'm assuming the sunshine version is very badly optimized? Or it just the mods.

JeffTheKillera

Jun 3, 2019
Just download more RAM :KEK:
True lol. I do plan to buy 32gb ram but to buy it to just to run one game while I can run other games fine like For Honor, WoW and other games that mostly uses up to 50% memory up to 60% doesn't seems worth it lol. So gonna try disable other mods or try update.

JeffTheKillera

Jun 3, 2019
Somewhere in the plugins there's a memory cleaning option iirc
That was already on when I checked it so it didn't help at all. Also, I turn on many plugins that was suppose to reduce the ram/memory usage and all it did was to slow the speed of the memory being used yet it still climbs up until hit max then crash regardless.

Owen95

Mar 7, 2022
so i downloaded the 9 seperate pieces and tried to extract them with breezio at first, which ended in only fragments being extractet. after i typed in extraction in the search bar, i saw that some ppl suggested 7zip.
i highlighted all 9 seperate parts and exracted them with 7zip, but nothing happened after it was done. there was no new folder, nor a error message or anything. does anyone got a general idea what i could do instead to get the data extracted and running? i double checked, i got none of the 9 parts downloaded twice.

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
i highlighted all 9 seperate parts and exracted them with 7zip
When using 7zip for different parts (all in the same folder), just extract (simplier in the same folder) the part1, which is generally bigger in size, and recognized by 7zip as the "master part", it will create a new folder with all parts (assembled and compressed I guess) inside, then you extract for good this last one . This has to work as 7zip will tell you an error if you did not use the master/if other parts are missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Owen95

Owen95

Mar 7, 2022
When using 7zip for different parts (all in the same folder), just extract (simplier in the same folder) the part1, which is generally bigger in size, and recognized by 7zip as the "master part", it will create a new folder with all parts extracted inside. This has to work as 7zip will tell you an error if you did not use the master/if other parts are missing.

i tried again and it worket, thanks!

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a way to get a list of updates found by the KK Manager / updater? I want to try finding the larger ones via the sideloader archive site and download them from there since the manager seems to be failing at it a lot this week.

JeffTheKillera

Jun 3, 2019
I just install HoneySelect2DX from ScrewTheNoise and it runs well for me, it was on max graphics and the memory only goes up to around 50-75% used. The memory cleaning plugins was on which speed up the game but did takes up memory but not too much unlike Koikatsu Sunshine did aka to the max therefore crashing the game/my pc. Does Koikatsu Sunshine has a fix coming from ScrewTheNoise soon that may fix a memory leak or im wrong? Is there another way to change or remove to reduce memory usage from playing Koikatsu Sunshine?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes