highlander00

May 15, 2017
Thanks for the clarification! Also, I just wanted to make sure my dude.
Sorry if I sounded rude.... It wasn't my intention... Enjoy this repack! It's very well made and the author is friendly too, so if you have questions and/or suggestions you can contact him on Discord!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm having problems with the camera movement in the CharaStudio, every time I create a room and I want to see around, the camera turns doing a huge circular movement around the place, I have seem other's people rooms and the circular movement the camera does is not as big as mine and it's waay more easy to move around this way, any ideas how can I fix that?

Also, any site/forums about CharaStudio users?

helfer

Mar 29, 2018
hello someone knows if the server still works where you could download more characters, when I try to enter it puts me a message that says access to server failed

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Repack by party_house
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This installation file is 11.39 Gb. Installation is made in the selected location and requires an additional approximately 13+ Gb.

about DLC 12/21 #2,321

Russian translation of poor quality

Last edited:

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
So I'm not sure what is going on but for a while now I have been trying to add characters and found a video on downloading characters. It involves going to illusioncardsbooru and "save picture as" then you cut and paste it into UserData > chara > female. But once I load up the game I can't find the image at all, I even made a new folder in there but opening it up still shows nothing.

Is it how I downloaded the game? I downloaded the "All-In-One" from Nopy.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So I'm not sure what is going on but for a while now I have been trying to add characters and found a video on downloading characters. It involves going to illusioncardsbooru and "save picture as" then you cut and paste it into UserData > chara > female. But once I load up the game I can't find the image at all, I even made a new folder in there but opening it up still shows nothing.

Is it how I downloaded the game? I downloaded the "All-In-One" from Nopy.
A corupt image or wrong image format, make sure the image is a PNG with 252x352 pixel.
The read ony the vanilla folder, so it is useless to create folders in the game if you do not use mod for these operations.

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
@MakotoYuki90 It should be a PNG but heck if I know if its 252x352.

Edit: After looking at the site I was blind did not notice on the left side it had "Statistics" saying its 252x352. Yet still with like 11 different images I load up the game and can't find the images.

All I'm doing is "Save Picture As" then I cut it from where it is and paste it to the female file.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
This installation file is 11.39 Gb. Installation is made in the selected location and requires an additional approximately 13+ Gb.
is there a changelog anywhere and why did it lose 0.51 Gb from its last version

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
@MakotoYuki90 It should be a PNG but heck if I know if its 252x352.

Edit: After looking at the site I was blind did not notice on the left side it had "Statistics" saying its 252x352. Yet still with like 11 different images I load up the game and can't find the images.

All I'm doing is "Save Picture As" then I cut it from where it is and paste it to the female file.
Save the image from you browser in UserData\chara\female. If don't work seam the browser break the image you save or your game isn't good or some mod break the game. Download a vanilla version and try seee if the card work or not.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes