OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I've noticed some videos online have some dialogue translated, not sure if automatically or how exactly. How would one go about enabling such a thing on this repack?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is this the latest version?
and complete?
What are you talking about? In this thread a few builds of the game. All builds can be called complete. At the same time, the development continues and there is a regular update of the mods, which expands the possibilities of the game. Last finished ready-made build in this topic from 27.04.2019
I've noticed some videos online have some dialogue translated, not sure if automatically or how exactly. How would one go about enabling such a thing on this repack?
Same question. What repack do you mean? There are several of them. There is an build for January 2019, there is a build April 2019 and there is an build from OP. All these build have translation. (downloaded, unpacked, play).
Translation may be required only if you install everything yourself (without using a ready-made build). The installation of the translation was discussed in this topic earlier. There, too, there is a dependency on which components you have installed.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Same question. What repack do you mean? There are several of them. There is an build for January 2019, there is a build April 2019 and there is an build from OP. All these build have translation. (downloaded, unpacked, play).
Translation may be required only if you install everything yourself (without using a ready-made build). The installation of the translation was discussed in this topic earlier. There, too, there is a dependency on which components you have installed.
I was using the one in the OP, which is R5 (January) I notice. I'm currently downloading R6 (April) which I have found elsewhere. I don't know what which build you refer to when you say "an build from OP".

My problem was that when I tried R5 linked here, the introduction dialogue was in English, but when I started talking with girls in the school after I was given control of the MC everything was in Japanese.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
seems to no longer allow registrations. How does one share the characters they've created nowadays?

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
What are you talking about? In this thread a few builds of the game. All builds can be called complete. At the same time, the development continues and there is a regular update of the mods, which expands the possibilities of the game. Last finished ready-made build in this topic from 27.04.2019

sorry sir i just played this game

Sh4d0wM3

Dec 16, 2017
new here .. found that .. try it and wondering is there are more option for this freeH thing at start or have you play some scenes free? and is there a option for Futs stuff?

magusss

Nov 25, 2017
Hi guys, i've back to koikatu a few days, and i have a question:

Koikatsu "subtitle" mods will ever have a offline version? i took better repack R6 and noticed those translations still require internet conection, bc it take translations from a google database or something like that where ppl could help to translate.

it's a personal taste, i like offline things...

magusss

Nov 25, 2017
new here .. found that .. try it and wondering is there are more option for this freeH thing at start or have you play some scenes free? and is there a option for Futs stuff?
idk about futa stuffs (they do exist), but free mode can be acessed by open the game, and on tittle screen open the "extra" menu and click on "free H".

Sh4d0wM3

Dec 16, 2017
idk about futa stuffs (they do exist), but free mode can be acessed by open the game, and on tittle screen open the "extra" menu and click on "free H".
ok thx for that .... found it but yeah think there is no real futa or strapon mode/option for the scenes..

vanuyak

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone have a problem where the heads of some characters are missing? What happened to the back of her head? This does not happen in Free H mode though.

Last edited:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i just found a massive databank on koikatsu characters taken from the character makers download section that were all blocked from, theres no way of sorting them as far as i can tell but if anyone wants to dig through it be my guest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I don't know what which build you refer to when you say "an build from OP".
I meant exactly what you can download the links from the OP. There is now the latest version of 28.02.2019
My problem was that when I tried R5 linked here, the introduction dialogue was in English, but when I started talking with girls in the school after I was given control of the MC everything was in Japanese.
As I wrote the versions presented in this topic have a translation. You wrote that "I have found elsewhere". So you need to find out where you found it about the translation.
i just found a massive databank on koikatsu characters taken from the character makers download section that were all blocked from, theres no way of sorting them as far as i can tell but if anyone wants to dig through it be my guest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the same link that has long been "found " in this thread. Mention is on the previous page and earlier
#2,687 #2,636 .....

regigian

Jun 10, 2017
So i'm having trouble with Koikatu in that it often bluescreens transitioning into character creation, or into h-scenes. Does anyone know why?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
oh, whoops. found it on an 8 chan convo didnt really check if was already here. my post will atleast make it easier for other people to find so ill just leave it up

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I meant exactly what you can download the links from the OP. There is now the latest version of 28.02.2019

As I wrote the versions presented in this topic have a translation. You wrote that "I have found elsewhere". So you need to find out where you found it about the translation.
OK, so the version in this thread is Better Repack R5. For some reason the dialogue wasn't being translated. Now I have downloaded Better Repack R6 from elsewhere, and this one has the machine translations triggering, but for some reason loads slower. Still, this solves the translation problem.

Now I just need to figure out where to upload and download characters.

Jun 13, 2018
Seeing as people keep asking about where to find cards, I'm going to re-post an edited and updated version my guide from several weeks back.

Be sure to read the entire guide all the way through.

IMPORTANT: This guide is only about the cards and how to access them. Cards will only work in a .png file format and in the card format (you should be able to discern the difference between a card and not after looking at them for awhile).

This is the path for where to put your cards. Female go in the female subfolder, males go in the male subfolder. Fairly certain traps go in the male subfolder as well(?)

If you create a subfolder within either the male or female folders, the game will not be able to read it for use in the main game or for free-h mode. However, they can be read in the character creator which makes it easier to edit cards en mass until you're ready to actually use them.

Option 1: From the Official Server

In earlier builds, it was possible to access the official illusion server in game. However, around January or February, Illusion made some changes so the server that changes how it can be accessed. Based on the testing I've done using the repacks, it would appear the official server is only accessible internationally if you use a VPN to change your location to Japan. Unfortunately, even this solution is partially effective. Most likely, there's only a specific window of time it can be accessed. So, what else can we do?

Option 2: Official Server Cards Re-uploaded

Since we've run into the issue of not being able to acquire cards through the official server, we are stuck looking elsewhere. Thankfully, hongfire user screwthisnoise (the same poster of the R# repacks) has shared a mega folder containing all of the cards from the official server (and from other illusion games).

Now, this folder is updated periodically. But that isn't really a problem considering there's over 60000 cards for females alone. This way, you can access most if not all of the cards off the official server.

Note: Most, if not all of the cards on there should work with the R6 repack or whatever is the current version.

Option 3: Sites for content creators

Some creators refrain from uploading their creations to the official server. This can be attributed to either using many independent mods or the limitations stated under option 1. There are two popular sites for content creators that are easily accessed.

The first is booru:

Featuring the same layout as many of the anime/hentai sharing image boards, booru has a simple layout which makes it easy to look at specific creators, character features/traits, and series tags.

The second is kenzato.uk/booru:

Considerably different from the booru set up, kenzato allows you to browse by popularity, likes, chronological, and by user. Unfortunately there are no tags, but most of the regular users/creators are smart enough to create folders for specific themes or series.

IMPORTANT NOTE: On both of these sites, the creators may be using mods not featured in the repacks. As such, be sure to check the descriptions to see if the author list what mods and where to find them.

Option 4: Other creations (For advanced users)

For those of you who have exhausted the aforementioned options, or you are looking for a specific creation, there is the option of using pixiv:

You will need an account for this site to access R18 content. This site admittedly has a bit of a learning curve if you don't speak Japanese. First and foremost, you'll need to understand that not all posts/creators for koikatsu will feature downloadable cards. Some creators are rather possessive about their creations: many will provide links to download, while others will hiss at you like a racoon protecting some scraps of food. Tread carefully.

The best guarantee to find cards to download is to search the tag which translates to "character release (Koikatsu)". Because of the way pixiv recognizes tags, typing in the english version of the tag will result in it failing to process.

Once you find a post you like, the author may have the card available in post as a .png which can be right-clicked and downloaded. Many authors use either googledrive, twitter, or uploader.jp to host their cards externally. Carefully read each post and each author page to figure out their preferences.

(NEW as of Oct. 5th, 2019) Option 5: Discord

After rereading this post, I forgot to add the discord link for the koikatsu group:

For those who do not know what discord is, essentially it's a combination between a chatroom and forum, including modernized elements like VOIP. Primarily used for gaming groups, it has grown to support many communities and is used as an alternate to apps like teamspeak.

This discord server has many users active, including those from the aforementioned options, which allows you to potentially find cards you missed or even some unique creations not posted elsewhere.

Note: The server has recently cracked down on certain "extreme fetish" material, so read the rules before posting.

Once you have entered the group (or room), select #card-sharing from the side panel titled "Sharing Site". Then simply scroll through and download the cards you like.

ENDING Bonus: Many authors create their cards to be used just within the character studio, so their sexual traits are all set to "no". Any cards can be loaded within the character creator and re-saved with the changes made. Additional changes may need to be made to certain accessories as they may be set to "main" instead of "sub". Ideally, any large accessories need to be changed to "sub" so they do not show up in H-scenes.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Nice to see that some people use my uncensor.
But unfortunately, I have still a problem to make my uncensors compatible with the Uncensor Selector.
Yes, the build is really good. If you use the recommended mode and English. I do not know how in Japanese, but in Russian they wrote that nothing is clear (sometimes an inconsistent set of words).
If interested, I found this build here.

Now the build is a bit outdated.
Does anyone have a problem where the heads of some characters are missing? What happened to the back of her head? This does not happen in Free H mode though.
View attachment 304714
A similar problem was discussed in this topic earlier. See previous posts for details.
Problems with the display of the character (body parts, clothing, accessories) can be caused by one or several reasons at once.
Main reason -
The build does not contain or support the mods with which the character card was made.
Either your build is outdated (the card is made on a more modern version), or the card is outdated (when creating the card, outdated mods and features were used)
Update your build to the latest version and if the problem is not solved edit the card for your version. If you have the latest version never adjust to the card. It is necessary that the card was adapted to your version.

Everything is displayed on the character card when using the editor. But in the game itself in the general menu, and when interacting and in the h scene, the element is not displayed.
In this case, only editing the card will help.

If everything is displayed including the interaction and
h scenes, but not displayed in the general menu (as you have in the picture).
This most often happens with newly added items. Sometimes it doesn’t really interfere (for example, a piece of clothing may not be displayed).
In this case, if this disappearance is annoying, then editing the card is also required. Namely, the element that is not displayed.

In addition, problems may be caused by incorrect installation (using incompatible mods), incorrect game settings, and the absence of necessary components on your PC (the computer does not meet the requirements of the game)
Well, do not forget about the simplest reason. The character displays only the front part of the hair, but the back part simply does not. That is, when editing, did not make the back of the hair
OK, so the version in this thread is Better Repack R5. For some reason the dialogue wasn't being translated. Now I have downloaded Better Repack R6 from elsewhere, and this one has the machine translations triggering, but for some reason loads slower. Still, this solves the translation problem.

Now I just need to figure out where to upload and download characters.
I already wrote about the versions and about where to load the characters too. #2,687 Also other people wrote about it.
Read the topic on the subject of possible slow work and solutions (this was also written many times)
Before playing the game, read the instructions and see the settings with recommendations.

Reactions: Heavenlet
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes