Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
recently dl the all in one, should I patch with SP patch to fully Uncensored the H-Scene, or there's no need to?

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
For those who don't know. In their main website you can download a free patch that restores that school setting and a bunch of other stuff for the steam version.

Haven't downloaded the game yet but I'm guessing it practically restores it to it's original version.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
recently dl the all in one, should I patch with SP patch to fully Uncensored the H-Scene, or there's no need to?
If you got the All in One, that's not the steam version of the game. You don't need that.

For those who don't know. In their main website you can download a free patch that restores that school setting and a bunch of other stuff for the steam version.

Haven't downloaded the game yet but I'm guessing it practically restores it to it's original version.
The steam version is slowly expanding in regards to publicity, so even though it's already been said a lot as is, it's good to mention it again for those who still don't know upon first discovery.

Reactions: Sifryz

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Is the version of the game here the steam one? If not does anyone know if there is a chance of it being uploaded?
If the Steam version was to show up as a download outside of Steam there would be 4 possible places. F95/Hong-Fire/Discord/Pirate-bay there might be a few other areas.
Or you can buy directly from Illusion via there online membership which will be the full JP version & from there just add the KK-HF patch which works perfectly with out any issues. " This is what I am using " I have never had any problems with this set up.

May 2, 2019
Their description concerns me, so I'll just say what I know just for another opinion.

Pure steam version is just the character creator (with school-related assets stripped/locked down), and Free H mode + the concert.

Patched Steam Version restores the (fully translated as you know) Story Mode, alongside school-related assets restored/unlocked, and restores the "Uncensored" version of the card database. Even with the patch remains the steam version of the database.

I really wonder what this means. "Translated to a point.", "Chat text has been changed in a drastic way to avoid school." That makes no sense, seeing as the ENTIRE story mode takes place in school, and I'VE SEEN screenshots of some of the story characters outright mentioning being a sophmore even. What are you on?
Sorry not to be clear, even when patched some elements are changed from the version I have from here.
the default body has no genitals but after patched you can give men penis. Females from what I have been doing still have none or I just cant seem to change yet. A few mods from here also work so far. Almost every clothing stuff works. Slider mods work.

as for changed chat. some of it is out right removed so far in my gameplay i have yet to have any char that talks about school directly. where as by day 3 in the original I have seen it many times. Can we post imgur links here so I can show what I mean?

Bebio

Jul 1, 2018
Hey folks. First off, thank you OP for saving me a headache - however it seems I've hit a small problem: I can't exit the options menu (as in, "Title" and "Back" don't do anything) which means I can't, y'know, use them.
Has anyone else experienced the same? Is there something obvious I'm missing? I just downloaded, extracted, ran the registry fixer and started Koikatu.exe. Help?
548e2971a31e532be293e54521f7c240.png

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Done downloaded the All in One Repack, But I heard that this repack was R5 as what repack content says, should I dl the updater? (if possible I'm not going to download all but only r5 to r6, r6 to r7, and r7 to r7.1)

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Hey folks. First off, thank you OP for saving me a headache - however it seems I've hit a small problem: I can't exit the options menu (as in, "Title" and "Back" don't do anything) which means I can't, y'know, use them.
Has anyone else experienced the same? Is there something obvious I'm missing? I just downloaded, extracted, ran the registry fixer and started Koikatu.exe. Help?
View attachment 323431
Some games let you use Esc to exit. Does that work?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Done downloaded the All in One Repack, But I heard that this repack was R5 as what repack content says, should I dl the updater? (if possible I'm not going to download all but only r5 to r6, r6 to r7, and r7 to r7.1)
Any game that has not been updated for a long time will work poorly, even if everything is updated correctly. It is better to download a ready repack 7.1 and you definitely will not have problems associated with errors during the upgrade.
In this topic there is a ready repack 7.1 and the ability to update. I can not understand why it is so difficult to use the search on the topic ...
#2,854
View attachment 323431
This may be an error during installation or just have your game freezing. Usually, with any settings back, you can exit using the "back" key or press again "F1". (when freezing, only restarting the game will help)
Also check if you have a new version. Last update 07.06.2019

Reactions: Leina

Bebio

Jul 1, 2018
This may be an error during installation or just have your game freezing. Usually, with any settings back, you can exit using the "back" key or press again "F1". (when freezing, only restarting the game will help)
Also check if you have a new version. Last update 07.06.2019
I thank you for your help, but I've managed to resolve the issue. For some reason 7zip was skipping around 20% of the files while extracting, which led to some wonky situations. I went folder-by-folder and made sure everything was installed, then things worked.

The new challenge, albeit minor, is that I often get a few missing or outdated mod errors. If someone could enlighten me as to what that means (or how to fix them) that'd be great.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I thank you for your help, but I've managed to resolve the issue. For some reason 7zip was skipping around 20% of the files while extracting, which led to some wonky situations. I went folder-by-folder and made sure everything was installed, then things worked.

The new challenge, albeit minor, is that I often get a few missing or outdated mod errors. If someone could enlighten me as to what that means (or how to fix them) that'd be great.
If 7zip does not unpack everything, it may mean that it is outdated. Either the author of the archive used special settings. In addition, the error may be during download (the archive is downloaded with an error - this is solved only by re-download)

If you have a repack 7.1, then errors may be related to obsolete cards. cards were made on an earlier version, they may be missing components due to the fact that they are outdated in the modern build. Always before starting a new game you need to edit the cards for a new build. This is the most optimal solution. In detail about the cards and display problems, I already wrote in previous posts

Bebio

Jul 1, 2018
If 7zip does not unpack everything, it may mean that it is outdated. Either the author of the archive used special settings. In addition, the error may be during download (the archive is downloaded with an error - this is solved only by re-download)

If you have a repack 7.1, then errors may be related to obsolete cards. cards were made on an earlier version, they may be missing components due to the fact that they are outdated in the modern build. Always before starting a new game you need to edit the cards for a new build. This is the most optimal solution. In detail about the cards and display problems, I already wrote in previous posts
I'm sorry if this sounds dumb, but what exactly do you mean by "repack 7.1"? Anyway I've went and searched for the missing mods and it looks like I'm patching the holes here and there, so it's not the end of the world. And what do you mean by "edit the cards"? Have you written anything on that?

Bebio

Jul 1, 2018
You need to read not only the OP, but also posts in the topic. The OP is not always updated, but a lot has been written about version 7.1, it includes Darkness 1 and 2. #2,854
I seeeee. Thank you very much, I've just run the R5 to R6, R6 to R7 and R7 to R7.1 patches. I'm no longer getting errors, though there are still cards that don't have proper clothing when I load them. But I'm guessing that's on the card and not the game itself? Or am I missing something? Oh and while I was patching I did get quite a lot of "cannot read" and "cannot delete" messages in the command prompt. Should I be worried?

Edit: After some more fiddling around, it seems like most, if not all, cards function fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sifryz
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes