• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
The steam version offers the character creator, the H-Scenes in the "Have Sex" mode, and Concert feature, both in the Extras menu. There is no story mode or school content on the unpatched steam version.

With the Koikatsu Party Special Patch from the website, you restore the story mode and school content that illusion were forced to remove in order to bring the game to steam.

There's no DLC's included, (DLC Personalities, After School features and Darkness, which is the most unlikely to appear out of all of them) but, if you probably give it some time, then they'll possibly surface soon. It doesn't come with VR, and yet, that's pretty much 100% coming soon ( ) along with simplified and traditional chinese language translations on the way. Give it some time, and maybe more of this content we don't have now will come to steam soon.

And if you actually WANT more of this stuff in the west, saving people from fan-translating, and getting more straight-to-worldwide support and releases, then you should go ahead and buy it.
You got a point.
So basically except for the DLCs' and the story mode (which gets fix through the patch) everything else is inside the steam version?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R8

or

Release 8 // 23.06.2019

This release contains Koikatsu Darkness (Part 1 through 3). As normal, this expansion has broken quite a few mods, most of them have been fixed, but if you REALLY need the following mods, you might want to download my R6.1 pack (~.~)v
Mods removed due to incompatibilities with Darkness
VMDPlay v0.0.13

Translations
This release contains translations from Koikatsu Party. I spent a lot of time getting it working properly, and I believe it now does so, but please tell me if you experience trouble with it. Do take note that Koikatsu Party only includes the first game with no expansions, so expansion content is still fantranslated and some is machine translated still.

Anime-Sharing:
Hong-Fire:

If you want to get notified about new releases, feel free to join my notification discord:
Update from R7 and R7.1:

Patreon
I’d very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won’t paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

Last edited:

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Is there any way to convert my Cm3d2 models (Presets) to Koikatsu models?
If possible then how?

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
wait...darkness 3? I might be out of date my current version is 5.1 (with the HF patch from hongfire) was there a darkness 1 and 2, or does 3 come with all previous updates?

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
At moment nobody know how or if is possible.... if is possible for sure only the head body part can import. Both use a different game engine version.
Since you said that only head and body part, I want Only front hair, and eyes if possible to export from cm3d2 to Koikatu.
What is MMD anyway, it said it is the only gateway between the two games?

guto8797

Aug 23, 2017
I just found out about this game and I am a bit confused TBF.

I got the torrent (up2date 2/23), but do I need to instal the updates in the updater MEGA folder? the readme says this is R5, so I should go down the list installing every update?

Any guide for the game? A bit confused on that aspect as well. And correct me if I am wrong, but the modded release also comes with mods that aren't installed? Any I should install?

Also, any way to save other than at night at home? The game runs quite slowly on my craptop and i would enjoy being able to save often.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
I have questions about the "Updater" option under the 64bit download. So I have downloaded it and it does look like updates to the newest version, if you have an old one. Does the base 64bin version of the game inclued them, or do I still have to instal them? I am asking this because I have no idea where they belong and if I should unzip them before adding there.

Edelwis

Nov 24, 2018
Ok, might sound silly but after downloading All in One, from which update should i start to update at mega link ? ps: Sorry for English

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Since you said that only head and body part, I want Only front hair, and eyes if possible to export from cm3d2 to Koikatu.
What is MMD anyway, it said it is the only gateway between the two games?
i'm not modding cm3d2. In theory know export the model from cm3d2 (i don't know what cm3d2 need) and import the file as fbx format on KK from sb3ugs program. For sure isn't for newbies.
MMD is for miku miku dance.
The forma MMD use are pmx and pmd 3d model, VMD format is fro the animation scene.
example

Reactions: Sifryz

erku

Jun 28, 2018
In theory know export the model from cm3d2 (i don't know what cm3d2 need) and import the file as fbx format on KK from sb3ugs program.
A bit more than that.
/

They use to export models from C(O)M3D2, but in order to import them back to SB3U, the data must follow a very specific format other than .fbx version (and it's not really well documented). Especially bones, both games adopt a enhanced animator called Dynamic Bone to handle physics on hairs, instead of the standard Unity armatures. It is very unlikely that they'd happen to use a compatible data structure with each other. This means you gonna re-rigging the hair to existing KK hair bones.
Also textures. KK's render mode is completely different from CM3D2. For example simply do not exist in CM3D2 assets so you have to recreate them from the specular map and baking. Materials and shader settings are barely supported by SB3U, too.
Then ofc you have to adjust vertices to fit the KK head model, adjust bone positions, colliders and joints parameters accordingly, make sure to have essential MonoBehavior components such as ChaCustomHairComponent within valid hierarchy, do not have redundant components because otherwise it would crash the game, like yamada mods were previously blamed for.
Overall it's a lot of work to reuse basically some low poly meshes only. Considerably just easier to make a brand-new hair from scratch. Only worth if you try to develop a tool that mass-convert all the CM3D2 hairs in a systematic/automatic way.

MMD is easy to import things cause it's just a model viewer and doesn't require consistency in the dataset besides basic geometries. Actual games are much more vulnerable to missing elements due to complex interactions between codes (thus strict rules to import).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Page 158 is the very same page where they posted the torrent for Repack R8 yesterday.
OP mentions (link not mine. The folder's credits is for screwthisnoise on HF) , which implies OP is not the one who in charge of the repacks. The R5 torrent clearly states that its release date is 2019.02.23, while the latest updater in mega released on 2019.06.25
Outdated torrents are still seeded by 100+

Seeing like this, I'd suggest you to discontinue the "updaters" altogether. Your target audience does not suit with the concept of update patch at all. They just want to download the AIO and play the game, or if they want more than that, they should switch to the mainstream patch anyways. Could be a relieve to both you (to maintain) and users (to avoid complicated processes), and imo you wouldn't lose that much attraction because of it. This mess is just unnecessary.

Last edited:

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
Darkness part 1,2,3 Characters included in the mod

1.Typical Schoolgirl (part1)
2. Timid (part1)
3. Ojousama (part2)
4. Humble (part2)
5. Pure (part3)
6. Friendly (part3)

in detail #3,040 + #2,897
Of course they choose the most fucking vanilla personalities for this.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
A bit more than that.
/

They use to export models from C(O)M3D2, but in order to import them back to SB3U, the data must follow a very specific format other than .fbx version (and it's not really well documented). Especially bones, both games adopt a enhanced animator called Dynamic Bone to handle physics on hairs, instead of the standard Unity armatures. It is very unlikely that they'd happen to use a compatible data structure with each other. This means you gonna re-rigging the hair to existing KK hair bones.
Also textures. KK's render mode is completely different from CM3D2. For example simply do not exist in CM3D2 assets so you have to recreate them from the specular map and baking. Materials and shader settings are barely supported by SB3U, too.
Then ofc you have to adjust vertices to fit the KK head model, adjust bone positions, colliders and joints parameters accordingly, make sure to have essential MonoBehavior components such as ChaCustomHairComponent within valid hierarchy, do not have redundant components because otherwise it would crash the game, like yamada mods were previously blamed for.
Overall it's a lot of work to reuse basically some low poly meshes only. Considerably just easier to make a brand-new hair from scratch. Only worth if you try to develop a tool that mass-convert all the CM3D2 hairs in a systematic/automatic way.

MMD is easy to import things cause it's just a model viewer and doesn't require consistency in the dataset besides basic geometries. Actual games are much more vulnerable to missing elements due to complex interactions between codes (thus strict rules to import).

Page 158 is the very same page where they posted the torrent for Repack R8 yesterday.
OP mentions (link not mine. The folder's credits is for screwthisnoise on HF) , which implies OP is not the one who in charge of the repacks. The R5 torrent clearly states that its release date is 2019.02.23, while the latest updater in mega released on 2019.06.25
Outdated torrents are still seeded by 100+

Seeing like this, I'd suggest you to discontinue the "updaters" altogether. Your target audience does not suit with the concept of update patch at all. They just want to download the AIO and play the game, or if they want more than that, they should switch to the mainstream patch anyways. Could be a relieve to both you (to maintain) and users (to avoid complicated processes), and imo you wouldn't lose that much attraction because of it. This mess is just unnecessary.
I never say was easy to do.
Use a MMD format (pmd or pmx) is more convenient, same thing for an SFM format but for KK it is a bit out of place due to the difference in style between the two.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This is the meaning of mod when rape is applied to most vanilla personalities. If it is applied to a sadistic person, it will not be a rape.
But there is another reason. In accordance with the popularity of the people and the wishes of the patrons, the developer began with the indicated characters. The mod will be developed and other types of personalities will be added.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I was hoping that the Teacher personalities would have been added as standard but Illusion only added a small budget for the Darkness DLC.
Who know's maybe down the road they might add more but if history has shown us as soon they Party version was released on Steam they will be moving onto the new ( Project I )
"Look to Honey Select & it's DLC's & Koikatu and it's DLC's" Almost the same pattern.

manhan

Aug 16, 2017
can someone help me, I just download and extracted the but wont let me launch it erro.
pleas help thank you.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes