Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I just downloaded the game and it works, but how do I download characters that other people make? When I go to the page and click the download button on the character, it registers, but I don't see it in my library.
how to import character data? i have party version before until i grab the repack one, and my old character data cant be read...
also, anyone have himekawa mai's charater data? her character data is missing in the repack i got, if i cant get her card, imma download the party again and manually recreate her
Why no one reads the description is still not clear.
To place a card in the game, just download it from one of the resources. #2,710 (usually you need to select the desired card and click "save image as")
The card must match Koikatu. If the card is created on another platform, it will not be displayed in the menu.
When transferring a card from another version, only cards without extra folders need to be transferred.
You can transfer the entire UserData folder to the new version only if the previous version was Koikatu.
For example, from Koikatu 9.2 to Koikatu 9.3, you can move UserData. Same with Koikatsu Party versions (from version 1 to version2)
But if you had a Koikatsu Party and you want to put cards in Koikatu 9.3 then you can’t transfer the folder. Only cards separately

Sometimes, for some build, moving the entire UserData folder will also not solve the problem, even if everything is done as it should. This is usually due to major changes to the new version.
In this situation, you can only move old cards without folders. The developer prescribes in the description of each build the features of the transition to the new version.

In any case, you must follow the rule of safe transfer from the old version to the new one. Before changing the new version if you are going to change UserData.
In the new version, you need to copy the original UserData and place it in a separate place. If the transfer of old data does not bring the desired result, you can always return the original folder and update only individual characters.

If you do not understand how to load cards through the game, you can do it manually (when the game is off) #2,717

In a situation if you downloaded an old card and it requires missing mods. Then open this card and save as new. The new version of the card in this case will be adapted to your version.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I was wondering has anyone figured out how to get the " Shame Bathroom mod " to work yet I have tried all kinds of configurations but without no luck. Any help would be great Ty

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I was wondering has anyone figured out how to get the " Shame Bathroom mod " to work yet I have tried all kinds of configurations but without no luck. Any help would be great Ty
i was wonder the same thing, in other words that options stop the shame of the girl if you walk in lockroom or in bathroom... maybe that options work only if you have the trap mod from marco ?

SamArcade

Apr 8, 2019
Why no one reads the description is still not clear.
To place a card in the game, just download it from one of the resources. #2,710 (usually you need to select the desired card and click "save image as")

If you do not understand how to load cards through the game, you can do it manually (when the game is off) #2,717
I already did that before I read those post,after i read it,the cards i made before are incompatible and ijust gonna recreate them again..

also,i wanna ask why the repack only has 2 selectable location(lay down and wall) while the party version has 5 selectable location(lie down,sit[chair], backless bench, desk and wall)..

I haven't played the story mode cuz I'm messing with the character creation in the repack

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
No wonder I was confused, as I always saw 9.1. :ROFLMAO:
now I will change the version number in my posts (The author of the repack most likely generally wanted to remove the version number from the description but forgot to do it)

Reactions: Mαlice

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Thanks for that Ric. Kplug 2.01 anyone?
You would have to become Patreon support member for Katarsys to gain access to the 2.1 version but there is also the public version 2.0
- member version
- public version

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! to Koikatsu JP Converter

fMEyTn.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
File list
    • Better Repack.png (1014.9 KiB)
    • BetterRepack (Party to JP Converter).exe (890.5 KiB)
    • BetterRepack.7z (15.8 GiB)
    • KKPrep.7z (4.0 GiB)
    • README.txt (64 Bytes)

Now, this is something weird…
I got requested to make a way to convert Koikatsu Party into the Japanese version… So here we are.

Just run the BetterRepack (Party to JP Converter).exe and follow the instructions to convert your Koikatsu Party to the Japanese Koikatsu game with BetterRepack R9.2 applied.

Patreon
I’d very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won’t paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

There is currently a direct download option exclusive to patreons, take a peek at [ ] for more information. ~.~

This is an experimental build for advanced users.

Reactions: FromTheDarkSide

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
i got two questions for all you kind folks:

(1) which mod adds the little goto button to the F4 character screen?
(2) how to configure the final repack (v9.3) to use it with kPlug 2.0? Which mods to disable etc. ? I had mixed results, crashes etc. even after following the compatibilitynotes.pdf

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
So I just download this and when I try the "Sadistic" personality the subtitle still in Japanese, anyone know any good English patch and how to install it?

And also where I can set the game's resolution ?

Sorry if I am being annoyance or someone maybe already answer this but there around 208 pages of this thread and I don't think I have a time to read the entire thing

Apr 9, 2018
With 9.3, whenever I call someone via phone to come to me, they come over, and they run over, and get in your face, and the camera just stays there. The only way to continue after that is to teleport elsewhere, it's extremely annoying and has made the phone pretty damn annoying to use, making it where you have to call them to where you want to meet, teleport away, and then teleport back to them.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes