Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
Use the torrent link at the top of the post you just quoted, that's why it's there.
I never liked torrent, it's slow and unsafe. I prefer direct links. I' ll just go with BetterRepack R9.3 if breaking down RX is not an option.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I never liked torrent, it's slow and unsafe. I prefer direct links. I' ll just go with BetterRepack R9.3 if breaking down RX is not an option.
It's just the game is freaking huge, making it difficult to upload and download by any other means. It could be broken up in multi part archive files, but that would take a while just to pack them and then there's the upload time.

Reactions: Ric

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
Is this fully translated yet or still only half done? lastime i played it some of the sentences didn't make sence so i decided to leave it alone till a good English patch was done.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Heads up, Kplug's current public build and BepInEx 5 are not compatible at this time. I hit P and it just moves the girl slightly to the left. This was on a fresh install since I just updated to BepInEx 5, so Kplug was the only installed mod. That does not mean it never will be, I'm sure Katarsys is working on it if he hasn't already done it. I wouldn't know if it is in a build after 2.0 because I'm stuck on the public build.
Some post a go i write this
Enter in BepInEx\config folder edit the file BepInEx.IPALoader.cfg with notepad++, find the voice Plugins Path = write the patch of IPA folder like this
Code:
Plugins Path = Bepinex\IPA

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Hi, I know you've already talked about it but I'm not English and it's not easy to follow the discussions.
1) The male character has no head
2) In the main story there are not all 99 (?) Girls
3) Is there a link where I can download the new mods? (before I downloaded them from mega but they closed the sharing)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hi, I know you've already talked about it but I'm not English and it's not easy to follow the discussions.
1) The male character has no head
2) In the main story there are not all 99 (?) Girls
3) Is there a link where I can download the new mods? (before I downloaded them from mega but they closed the sharing)
Read the description and wiki on the game + Read the topic. This was said many times. There is a repack where you do not need to install anything. Also in each post with the release of the repack there is a description of the various installations and a link to all key resources including mods. #4,404
(You can not follow the discussion, but you must read the wiki on the game, the description of the game and the instructions in the game itself.)
The absence of a part of the head in the character’s card may be due to incorrect installation, conflict of mods, inconsistency of the card of the current version, etc. Adaptation of the card to your version is required. (change those items that are not displayed to those that are displayed)
What does "main story there are not all 99 (?) Girls" mean. You should have read at least a minimal description of the game. By default, the game is always no more than 38 students. All that more is done at the expense of mods. And without reading it is also better not to use it.

Reactions: Serance

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Read the description and wiki on the game + Read the topic. This was said many times. There is a repack where you do not need to install anything. Also in each post with the release of the repack there is a description of the various installations and a link to all key resources including mods. #4,404
(You can not follow the discussion, but you must read the wiki on the game, the description of the game and the instructions in the game itself.)
The absence of a part of the head in the character’s card may be due to incorrect installation, conflict of mods, inconsistency of the card of the current version, etc. Adaptation of the card to your version is required. (change those items that are not displayed to those that are displayed)
What does "main story there are not all 99 (?) Girls" mean. You should have read at least a minimal description of the game. By default, the game is always no more than 38 students. All that more is done at the expense of mods. And without reading it is also better not to use it.
OK thank you very much.
About the girls. there was a repack with some mods that allowed me to increase the number of girls, but never mind

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Some post a go i write this
Enter in BepInEx\config folder edit the file BepInEx.IPALoader.cfg with notepad++, find the voice Plugins Path = write the patch of IPA folder like this
Code:
Plugins Path = Bepinex\IPA
It was already like that in the file, I would not have commented if this worked.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
OK thank you very much.
About the girls. there was a repack with some mods that allowed me to increase the number of girls, but never mind
This is also in the repack, check the box and your classes increase to the maximum. But there is no particular benefit from this. The more people in the class, the less computer performance. In some cases, it is recommended not to use more than 20 people in classes. Also, even having 99 people, you simply physically cannot communicate with everyone and develop a story. You will have to spend a few full days just to talk to everyone. And for the normal development of relations you need even more time.
Even 38 people are many. In one day you will not be able to communicate with everyone, which means half will be left without your attention and they will simply spend system resources. If you build relationships with one or more girls, this will further limit communication with others. The development of relationships opens up new possibilities (for example, a second date opens up new places for dating, and a high level of relationships and regular communication has new functions and postures).
And all this without taking into account the passage of plot events with teachers, etc.
You can initially fill a class for 5-10 people, develop certain relationships with them, and then add new characters. This will help reduce system load and increase efficiency.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
OK thank you very much.
No tested from the 2.0, tested from the 2.05 and work fine. Better for you waiting a new public version or use the patreon version or use bepinex v4 instant the v5.

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
**NEED HELP PLEASE**

So I downloaded this, works great, added some characters, made some, I need this answered. So I can make futas out of females there's an option but how to put them all in sex scenes? It only allows me girl and boy or 2 girls (lesbian sex) where they just drill each other even tho I made her futanari. I'm pretty sure there's a way for girl on futa, futa on futa and even party (3 characters) like 2 futas on a girl as I saw many videos of this game. But how do you enable this? Do I need some specific mod, or something needs to be checked in options? I would be grateful if somebody can explain, thanks in advance!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
**NEED HELP PLEASE**

So I downloaded this, works great, added some characters, made some, I need this answered. So I can make futas out of females there's an option but how to put them all in sex scenes? It only allows me girl and boy or 2 girls (lesbian sex) where they just drill each other even tho I made her futanari. I'm pretty sure there's a way for girl on futa, futa on futa and even party (3 characters) like 2 futas on a girl as I saw many videos of this game. But how do you enable this? Do I need some specific mod, or something needs to be checked in options? I would be grateful if somebody can explain, thanks in advance!
Read the description and wiki for the game, as well as a description of the features and mod that interests you. In different builds and for different purposes, this works differently. There is a main game, studio, other builds , etc.
In a regular game, the basic rules apply. It is necessary to develop relationships and sex parameters. To increase the number of lesbian scenes, you can tick off “like girls” for all characters. This will increase the likelihood and frequency of such scenes. Also a lot depends on the settings. By default, when “like girls” is marked, the scenes will occur in random order with random characters, subject to the rules.2,432
There are other options described earlier and contained in the wiki and in the description of mods ....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can you transfer save from Koikatu to Koikatsu?
Those are the same thing, just different romanizations of the title. If you mean from the normal, Japanese release of the game to the English, Party release, yes you can I'm pretty sure. Just transfer UserData.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hotfix: Koikatsu RX1 Hotfix 1 for #4,404
Better Repack RX1HF1.png

I've gotten a handful reports about trouble with the RX1 pack, this should address these reports:
Changelog:
- Applied fixed MoreAccessories plugin.
- Removed CharaStateX as that one doesn't work properly.
Installation:
Just run the installer, make sure it points to the correct install directory and install.
(You must have the full version of RX1 installed, then install Hotfix 1 in the folder with this version)
***********************************************************************************************

Other news
ScrewThisNoise:
"I will be moving away from full pack releases on every update, only releasing full releases such as this for big number packs (RX1, RX2 etc). I will be distributing smaller updates as installers in between bigger packs going forward.
Reason for this being that it allows for more rapid deployment of smaller updates.

I won’t create torrents of these as you can imagine, I will however post them to my patreon and discord, and when I’ve gotten time to make websites on my addresses, I’ll probably post them there too:

Do keep an eye there for these smaller updates as they drop."

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
does this repack contain translation from party or are these user made
Have you tried reading the description? In the post with the repack, it is written in detail what goes there and what translation it contains. In addition, several posts ago spoke about translation

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes