Clincher

Oct 20, 2017
Is there some error poping up when you trying to start new game? can you show a screen of it or something?
No, nothing. Everything is fine until I try to start the game. New one or save load, it doesn't matter. Just a white screen, cursor, music. There is not even a loading indicator.
For reference: I tried to launch a new game with literally three characters in the class, including MS. This time, the download indicator flashed, but then disappeared. And again, only a white screen, cursor, music.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

[ScrewThisNoise][ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack RX1

1CWg8P.png
CHINESE AND KOREAN TRANSLATIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THIS PACK DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH LOADING THEM UNDER BEPINEX5! THEY WILL BE READDED IN A LATER RELEASE WHEN I FIGURE THAT OUT!

There is a fix for the game #4,463

The main difference from repack 9.3:
"9.3 is bepin4 based and there will be no new mods for bepin4. Meanwhile RX1 is bepin5 based and has all mods updated to current release, and there’s a lot of them. I’ve also ran the game through a compression to save on space, almost halving the extracted size, this is incredibly useful for SSD users"

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy and other
KK_Pregnancy basic settings View attachment 351325
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck
View attachment 351727

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FULL RX1

There is no updater this time as almost all files are changed. A updater would be larger than the full download if I were to pack it!

"No updater this time I'm afraid. Game files have been compressed to levitate some space issues for SSD Users, so way over 90% of the files in this pack has changed since R9.3. Creating a updater would result in the updater being bigger than the game itself.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. I barely did anything, I just bundled other peoples work, so no need to credit me or anything. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else!

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better
"

To transfer previous saves, use the data from the UserData folder.

Difference with other versions #3,330

Current versions based on Koikatu:

[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R2.4.1 #3,769

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R3
#4,415

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! to Koikatsu JP Converter #4,154

Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739 +

Last edited:

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
No, nothing. Everything is fine until I try to start the game. New one or save load, it doesn't matter. Just a white screen, cursor, music. There is not even a loading indicator.
For reference: I tried to launch a new game with literally three characters in the class, including MS. This time, the download indicator flashed, but then disappeared. And again, only a white screen, cursor, music.
I remember having similiar problem with first version of the game, when it came out. What version do you use? Maybe try with that sweet new version of BetterRepack posted above, just be sure to save your chara folder.

I heard that kplug will not be supported for bepin5 is that right? Bcs bepin5 is not longer supporting IPA or something.

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
[ScrewThisNoise][ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack RX1

View attachment 457486
CHINESE AND KOREAN TRANSLATIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THIS PACK DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH LOADING THEM UNDER BEPINEX5! THEY WILL BE READDED IN A LATER RELEASE WHEN I FIGURE THAT OUT!

The main difference from repack 9.3:
"9.3 is bepin4 based and there will be no new mods for bepin4. Meanwhile RX1 is bepin5 based and has all mods updated to current release, and there’s a lot of them. I’ve also ran the game through a compression to save on space, almost halving the extracted size, this is incredibly useful for SSD users"

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy and other
KK_Pregnancy basic settings View attachment 351325
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck
View attachment 351727

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

FULL RX1

There is no updater this time as almost all files are changed. A updater would be larger than the full download if I were to pack it!

"No updater this time I'm afraid. Game files have been compressed to levitate some space issues for SSD Users, so way over 90% of the files in this pack has changed since R9.3. Creating a updater would result in the updater being bigger than the game itself.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. I barely did anything, I just bundled other peoples work, so no need to credit me or anything. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better
"

To transfer previous saves, use the data from the UserData folder.

Difference with other versions #3,330

Current versions based on Koikatu:

[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R2.4.1 #3,769

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R2
#3,944

Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739
In some ways it makes me regretful of buying the full JP release version from Illusion. Another tidy repack " ScrewThisNoise " truly nice work.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Having an issue with group and AI girl control with KPlug 2.05. Everything slows up and will not allow you change back + they get stuck in this contorted position from there the only option is to quit out this happens in story mode & free H.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Having an issue with group and AI girl control with KPlug 2.05. Everything slows up and will not allow you change back + they get stuck in this contorted position from there the only option is to quit out this happens in story mode & free H.
is possible a mod conflict....
That happen in one specific animation o a random ?

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
So guys probably a dumb question but i downloaded Screwthisnoise's repack (the latest one RX1) but it seems Kplug mod doesnt work, i press the "U" key but no new position appears, do i need to do something else then just extracting the repack and play ?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
This only seems to happen in group when they are about to switch over via the AI decision apart from that the rest of KPlug is perfect. ? running a few tests with KK-HF Patch set up. As KPlug & the HF patch are the only mods I use so at the moment it's trail and error.

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Maybe i'm imagining things but i feel like performance is definitely up.
Random stutters are gone from the character creator when i move around the character and loading in some places is quicker.

polakko

May 28, 2018
Dear members.
As i said in the other threads, i'm new here so please forgive me if i make something wrong.
I need help with some images made for illusion games.

Now, i assume they are scenes, but i don't know where put the files.
Some tips?

More important, how can i rip the girls?
Waifu ripper doesn't work, there is an other way?
Thank you.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

sZR2cR.png
THIS IS FOR KOIKATSU PARTY! KOIKATSU RX1 IS EN ROUTE #4,404 , SO HOLD ON A BIT FOR THAT IF YOU'RE NOT USING PARTY!

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (Initial setting.exe) or through steam, this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[ScrewThisNoise] BetterRepack R3 FULL

There will not be a updater for the KKP releases.

I recommend you delete everything in your KKP folder EXCEPT for the UserData folder, verify the file integrities in steam, and apply this pack after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armonie and Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
This only seems to happen in group when they are about to switch over via the AI decision apart from that the rest of KPlug is perfect. ? running a few tests with KK-HF Patch set up. As KPlug & the HF patch are the only mods I use so at the moment it's trail and error.
I don't have that problem. Can be a mod conflict, remove kk_skineffect and KK_subtitles.
Try install again kcore and again the kplug patreon version

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I remember having similiar problem with first version of the game, when it came out. What version do you use? Maybe try with that sweet new version of BetterRepack posted above, just be sure to save your chara folder.

I heard that kplug will not be supported for bepin5 is that right? Bcs bepin5 is not longer supporting IPA or something.
That would actually be incorrect if what the Kplug manual says is accurate. Kplug supposedly can be applied strictly on BepInEx as well according to the manual for it, though that might only apply to BepInEx 4 for the moment while Katarsys ports it over to 5.

I don't have that problem. Can be a mod conflict, remove kk_skineffect and KK_subtitles.
Try install again kcore and again the kplug patreon version
I run on 2.0 public using the same setup as Lefty75uk and I have no problem, so it has to be something in 2.05. It could be a new conflict that came up after 2.0, but it's more likely to be in Kplug itself given what Lefty described.

SeroRamai

Apr 3, 2018
Quick question.
The pack comes with separated folders of female cards made by the community.
By default, koikatsu isn't including them in the game.

Do we manually extract to the chara/female? or is there a program I am missing to include them in the masterlist

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
That would actually be incorrect if what the Kplug manual says is accurate. Kplug supposedly can be applied strictly on BepInEx as well according to the manual for it, though that might only apply to BepInEx 4 for the moment while Katarsys ports it over to 5.

I run on 2.0 public using the same setup as Lefty75uk and I have no problem, so it has to be something in 2.05. It could be a new conflict that came up after 2.0, but it's more likely to be in Kplug itself given what Lefty described.
i use the 2.05 and so far i test i never get that problem. that why asked if is a specific animation or is a random one.
I use the bepinex v5 and work even before the kplug 2.05 version.
Enter in BepInEx\config folder edit the file BepInEx.IPALoader.cfg with notepad++, find the voice Plugins Path = write the patch of IPA folder like this
Code:
Plugins Path = Bepinex\IPA

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
wait. already an update to this? didnt repack 9.3 get added like, less than a week ago or so?
Release 9.3 // 12.10.2019
Release X1 // 10.11.2019
Thus, a month has passed since the release of repack 9.3. The OP is updated irregularly, the last time there was version 8, and during this time 3 more releases were released. Pay attention to what is written in the topic, and not just in the OP.
Quick question.
The pack comes with separated folders of female cards made by the community.
By default, koikatsu isn't including them in the game.

Do we manually extract to the chara/female? or is there a program I am missing to include them in the masterlist
In the repack, some characters are included by default. But since the total number exceeds tens of thousands, it is logical that all the characters will not be included.
There are long known resources where you can download characters #3,240

Reactions: Serance
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes