Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ok, I found the force high poly in the game folder in the optional folder and deleted it. I also reduced the quality to normal, let's see if solves the problem. F1 is the normal game options, and F12 is the cheat/console menu. I reduced, but it's still there, I don't even need girls in the room, of course it is less when there aren't, but still.
Have you tried to read what is written there?
Through F1 you can manage plugins
There is also a description of what can affect the operation of the computer.

In addition, many similar situations were discussed in this topic. The number of students in a class and other factors may affect work.
The user must read the instructions himself and find the best option for his computer.
Small delays between actions are usually always present.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Have you tried to read what is written there?
Through F1 you can manage plugins
There is also a description of what can affect the operation of the computer.

In addition, many similar situations were discussed in this topic. The number of students in a class and other factors may affect work.
The user must read the instructions himself and find the best option for his computer.
Small delays between actions are usually always present.
I did read, and seems only one option really looked like would improve performance, with a compression of ram. Of course i was expecting that with many girls my FPS would drop a little, but spikes usually don't have in these circunstance. Anyway, I'm gonna try again, I asked someone in a forum, and he told me of some fixes hope this can solve the problem. But thanks anyway. I'm gonna test now.

Edit: At first sight, it looks like it worked. To any one using these fixes, they need to be extracted in the BepInEx folder inside the game folder.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I did read, and seems only one option really looked like would improve performance, with a compression of ram. Of course i was expecting that with many girls my FPS would drop a little, but spikes usually don't have in these circunstance. Anyway, I'm gonna try again, I asked someone in a forum, and he told me of some fixes hope this can solve the problem. But thanks anyway. I'm gonna test now.

Edit: At first sight, it looks like it worked. To any one using these fixes, they need to be extracted in the BepInEx folder inside the game folder.
You need to carefully make changes to the repack. The author does not recommend to update anything. (maybe some fixes are already included in the build or may be incompatible)
Also check out the repack 8 discussion thread.
Read what the author advises. And you can ask the author directly (he answers fairly quickly)

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I do have a few questions I'd like to ask.

1. How do i get the tentacle mods to work?
2. how do I enable 2 boys (or futa's) 1 girl threesome sex scenes?
3. What do i need to do with the the folders with (optional) ones? Do I like move it all into the mods folder or something?
" Tentacle Mod " I must have missed this one or Illusion forgot to add this part in there DLC's.

I would be very surprised if this mod or DLC exists but in the modding community never say never as I was told back in January there was also pregnancy mod for Koikatu but I have never found it any where and most modder's I have asked have no knowledge of this mod being made.

It maybe worth asking the same question on Hong-fire & Discord.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
" Tentacle Mod " I must have missed this one or Illusion forgot to add this part in there DLC's.

I would be very surprised if this mod or DLC exists but in the modding community never say never as I was told back in January there was also pregnancy mod for Koikatu but I have never found it any where and most modder's I have asked have no knowledge of this mod being made.

I think he talk about one from chatastudio and isn't a mod but a vanilla item.

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to import new characters
When you start the game you click "Char Maker" and then "Download" There is a catalog of characters.

Can someone pls explain to me how to search in that catalog for a specific character?

I want to make a RWBY- class and i still miss "Nora Valkyrie".

Can someone explain to me how to find if there is already a model for here and how to find it or just send me a link where i can download it?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Does anyone know how to import new characters
Character cards can be obtained in several ways. The main tool is "CharMaker"
1. Through the download in the game itself
2. Independent production of cards or manual download

Here is an example of the first method + links to resources with cards #2,712

Example of placing cards into the game manually (method 2) #2,720

Downloading in the game itself may not always work because there will not always be a connection to the game server. The easiest way to download and install cards manually

Here is an example of how to save changes to cards. #2,798

What to do if something is not displayed #2,794

May 2, 2019

There is a mod to add a pregnant belly to the girls thats about it.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
I may just be dumb but i can't for the life of me figure out if or how to raise H% of scenario characters. There is supposed to be after school content also and i can't find that either. I have better repack R7.1 and very confused so please help me out.

P.S. thanks ahead of time and i suspect the skip button at night might be the issue as i haven't played through a full week without using it.

May 2, 2019
I may just be dumb but i can't for the life of me figure out if or how to raise H% of scenario characters. There is supposed to be after school content also and i can't find that either. I have better repack R7.1 and very confused so please help me out.

P.S. thanks ahead of time and i suspect the skip button at night might be the issue as i haven't played through a full week without using it.
When it comes to the teachers just keep talking to them, as you progress with the story line they will trigger events.
when I say talk to them over and over I mean it. Most the time they will give you some one line comment but if you get the one line comment talk to them right away again about 3 times to make sure your not ready to push forth an event. Its random as far as I can tell when just a one line talk will turn into an event chat.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

The event in the storyline can occur once in one time period (Lunch, club time, after school). During the day you can get maximal 3 events.
To see the place of the event you need to press F4. Next to the main character, the character and the location of the event will be reflected.
With teachers, do as ThatDamnLolicon said, with everyone else you just need to start talking. On the map, the event is listed with a star or a blue icon.
Sometimes the event starts automatically when the time period changes. Also, some events occur on weekends, also automatically.
The event pass does not affect the passage. You can perform the event or not perform at your discretion.

And you need to upgrade your repack. Now current version 8

Reactions: Zeroed in

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
There is a mod to add a pregnant belly to the girls thats about it.
Or is a slider or is accessory, so far i know there no pregnant mod... plus that famous mod has created only misunderstandings....
Why created only misunderstandings?
From how was talked about that mod changed the gameplay of the game ...
You can use the slider or a simple accessory.

Yeah, that one was in Honey Select too and it ruled, but I've been looking for a while for that same thing for Koikatu and didn't know it existed until now. Where does one cop that?
The mod of honey select is complete different..... there no such mod for KK, can be easy made from slider or from accessory.

Reactions: Zeroed in

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
The event in the storyline can occur once in one time period (Lunch, club time, after school). During the day you can get maximal 3 events.
To see the place of the event you need to press F4. Next to the main character, the character and the location of the event will be reflected.
With teachers, do as ThatDamnLolicon said, with everyone else you just need to start talking. On the map, the event is listed with a star or a blue icon.
Sometimes the event starts automatically when the time period changes. Also, some events occur on weekends, also automatically.
The event pass does not affect the passage. You can perform the event or not perform at your discretion.

And you need to upgrade your repack. Now current version 8
well, that was kinda the reason i was asking because i was doing those star events already but nothing was happening after them. anyway, ill do as you said and try to talk to them until something happens, but the question on after school activities still stands. i'm trying to figure out if there is anything you can do outside the school. (and yes i'm aware of dates but there isn't anything but dialogue?)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
well, that was kinda the reason i was asking because i was doing those star events already but nothing was happening after them. anyway, ill do as you said and try to talk to them until something happens, but the question on after school activities still stands. i'm trying to figure out if there is anything you can do outside the school. (and yes i'm aware of dates but there isn't anything but dialogue?)
What does it mean after them nothing happened?
At first, a simple dialogue is available with teachers (conversation leads to an event in the form of a dialogue). Further, the usual h scenes will be available as with the other students.
With events marked with a star, also mostly dialogs in different places. Sex in such events will be only at the end of the storyline with this character. This is usually a one-time event.
You can check the status of events in your club room by looking at the list of achievements.
The place of the event can not be chosen by yourself. The event takes place where it is laid by the author. Sometimes it's at school, sometimes outside of it.

The main principle of events is the same as in the whole game. Need to develop a relationship. The more communication happens the more opportunities open up.

If you mean dating, you can choose the place yourself, only from the start of the second date with one girl.
Also on a typical day after school, you can invite a girl to your home. (if the level of relations allows. red color - that is necessary)

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
ok
What does it mean after them nothing happened?
At first, a simple dialogue is available with teachers (conversation leads to an event in the form of a dialogue). Further, the usual h scenes will be available as with the other students.
With events marked with a star, also mostly dialogs in different places. Sex in such events will be only at the end of the storyline with this character. This is usually a one-time event.
You can check the status of events in your club room by looking at the list of achievements.
The place of the event can not be chosen by yourself. The event takes place where it is laid by the author. Sometimes it's at school, sometimes outside of it.

The main principle of events is the same as in the whole game. Need to develop a relationship. The more communication happens the more opportunities open up.

If you mean dating, you can choose the place yourself, only from the start of the second date with one girl.
Also on a typical day after school, you can invite a girl to your home. (if the level of relations allows. red color - that is necessary)
OK i get it. so main scenario characters have a linear story with the main character all leading to a single H scene. Alright then what about threesomes and H scenes with masturbating girls? the game says they are there but can't find a trace of how to do them. thanks again for the help

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
I already wrote about it
#2,434
To increase the chances of meeting masturbating girls (not only with herself), you can put everyone as a “lesbian” character trait. (like here. #2,798 "likes girls")
Thanks again man. funny thing is, i just reread the tutorial not long ago and it actually does explain everything i asked, but it's only things that you would understand after playing the game and not something you would keep in mind before.

Reactions: Ric
May 2, 2019
Or is a slider or is accessory, so far i know there no pregnant mod... plus that famous mod has created only misunderstandings....
Why created only misunderstandings?
From how was talked about that mod changed the gameplay of the game ...
You can use the slider or a simple accessory.

The mod of honey select is complete different..... there no such mod for KK, can be easy made from slider or from accessory.
I have 3 ways that add the belly, Slider mod, Accessory mod and an outfit mod ( swimsuit bra mod ) only 2 look halfway decent.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes