alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Where can i find a download link?
You can either become a patron and get the link at the Patreon Makoto provided or you can wait until the next public version, which will be 2.3 if I guessed his release schedule correctly.

raidenforlife

May 9, 2019
Hey guys, can someone tell me whats the difference between Koikatsu and Koikatsu Party? And wich to go for?
Also, between Koikatsu´s and Artificial Academy 2 wich one is best?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys, can someone tell me whats the difference between Koikatsu and Koikatsu Party? And wich to go for?
Read the description yourself #6,116 (Difference with other versions #3,330 )
Each game has its own description. If you read it, the difference will be clear .... This applies to all Illusion projects.

Reactions: raidenforlife

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Koikatsu = Japanese version with no content removed.
Koikatsu Party = Steam version with story mode and all other school related content removed.
You should go for the repack of the Japanese version that is offered here, Better Repack RX4.1

Reactions: raidenforlife

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
The order of updating repack rx4
1.Download BetterRepack (RX4 to RX4.1 update) .exe
2. Install in the main folder of the game (with repack rx4). Follow instructions.
3. For a full installation after step 2, run InitSetting.exe and click "update". Follow the instructions.

Info (proper installation indicators)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uhmm, i follow the steps you said but.. still RX4, instead of RX4.1.

Placed the Updater on the Main Folder, i installed it on the main folder. It told me about.

Let everything the installer asked me "yes" or "continue"

then i click on Initsettings.exe + Update.

"Chikan" appears, says about searching for updates and ends up with "Everything is up to date"

But, still if i enter again on InitSettings.exe, it remains "RX4" no RX4.1

Mmm :|

ricey2275

Feb 6, 2020
ive used the search bar for the thread, and sifted the pages, and have not found a * C L E A R and c o n s i c e * answer. can anyone tell me what EXACTLY does activating "console, stiletto, and RimRemover" do in the initial setting menu?????

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Uhmm, i follow the steps you said but.. still RX4, instead of RX4.1.

Placed the Updater on the Main Folder, i installed it on the main folder. It told me about.

Let everything the installer asked me "yes" or "continue"

then i click on Initsettings.exe + Update.

"Chikan" appears, says about searching for updates and ends up with "Everything is up to date"

But, still if i enter again on InitSettings.exe, it remains "RX4" no RX4.1

Mmm :|
Check the correct steps and installation parameters (Info (proper installation indicators)#6,116 ). During the download and installation process, there should be no errors or interruptions in the Internet. Also, the game and game components must be turned off during the installation process.
The updated repack must have version 4 and not have significant modifications. A serious change in the structure of the repack by installing mods that were not originally included there does not guarantee a correct update.
(if the repack has a different version, you need to use all updates sequentially. The repack can be updated starting from version RX1)
365107_50.jpg
(the game folder in the example already has version 4.1 installed)

When installing BetterRepack (RX4 to RX4.1 update) .exe, you need to select English (if it is used in the main game)
After the installation of BetterRepack (RX4 to RX4.1 update) .exe is complete, run InitSetting.exe

At the end of the installation of BetterRepack (RX4 to RX4.1 update).exe, there should be a message stating that for a subsequent installation, run InitSetting.exe. (In this case, the third step is optional)

If you did everything correctly but InitSetting.exe still has version 4, then run the BetterRepack installer (RX4 to RX4.1 update) .exe again. (step 3 is not required in this situation). To be sure, you can download BetterRepack (RX4 to RX4.1 update) .exe again and run it again

It is also likely that if you completed the entire installation, and only the InitSetting.exe number has not changed, then this will not affect the game itself (the game will work as version 4.1). But for complete certainty it is better to exclude all errors

If this still does not work correctly, then you need to download the full version of the repack 4.1(and write ScrewThisNoise).
I checked the installation, it works without problems. In the example I indicated, the installation of the main version (without optional mods) was used. But with optional mods, everything works as well.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Installer
Well, guess i missed something.. i did it again and it's already RX4.1 now nun im glad then~

On the Update part, it says "Everything is Ok + Update Cancelled" so.. ok?

Well.. that's all i guess.

Outside of the installer...

i see that... Trap characters, only have their full body on the Free-H... but when it comes to the Story mod, the purpouse of the game... nope...

any ideas about that? (not only traps, those futas too... wtf? i don't get it...) i haven't modded the game at all, i use all what i saw on the Repack...

will try to find something but.. so far, been around 3 hours looking but nothing.. same ending so far..

will sleep a little before continue with this ._.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don’t quite understand what you mean.
Display characters in the game or mobs in the game.
In any case, I made examples of how to fix it if something is not displayed or if you need to turn off the mobs.
All this can be found in the post #6,116 .
If you are interested in the specific functions of mods, then you need to read the description of the mod that interests you.
I think he means actual body elements, not clothes. Actual body parts would be something in the game itself without being added by modders.

Well, guess i missed something.. i did it again and it's already RX4.1 now nun im glad then~

On the Update part, it says "Everything is Ok + Update Cancelled" so.. ok?

Well.. that's all i guess.

Outside of the installer...

i see that... Trap characters, only have their full body on the Free-H... but when it comes to the Story mod, the purpouse of the game... nope...

any ideas about that? (not only traps, those futas too... wtf? i don't get it...) i haven't modded the game at all, i use all what i saw on the Repack...

will try to find something but.. so far, been around 3 hours looking but nothing.. same ending so far..

will sleep a little before continue with this ._.
It depends on what you mean by missing. If you mean you designed them with certain things like breasts, futas and traps won't display breasts and other girl model only features on a guy model, so breasts will be flat until you interact and the same goes for anything else unique to the girl model. You can get around the futa one by creating them as a girl, not sure on the traps. Yes, you can have proper breasts on a guy model if you drag a girl card onto the game window with the male maker open.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
ive used the search bar for the thread, and sifted the pages, and have not found a * C L E A R and c o n s i c e * answer. can anyone tell me what EXACTLY does activating "console, stiletto, and RimRemover" do in the initial setting menu?????
Stiletto makes it so that high heels actually raise the character when worn instead of acting like shoes and RimRemover is for removing the ugly backlight from characters, which is basically the same as setting RimV to 0 in material editor.
However, about console... I think it is the one that pops up a little console window showing a log in real time when you open the game or studio. The only other console i can think of is the F12 one which i've never bothered to touch but since it's initsetting we're talking about then i'm guessing former.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I think he means actual body elements, not clothes. Actual body parts would be something in the game itself without being added by modders.

It depends on what you mean by missing. If you mean you designed them with certain things like breasts, futas and traps won't display breasts and other girl model only features on a guy model, so breasts will be flat until you interact and the same goes for anything else unique to the girl model. You can get around the futa one by creating them as a girl, not sure on the traps. Yes, you can have proper breasts on a guy model if you drag a girl card onto the game window with the male maker open.
Well like i said, i haven't downloaded any other thing outside the Repack...

I just found that, on the Story Mode, when i use a "Trap" card (Astolfo for example & others) they are Girls.. while in the Free-H mode, they have it... still looks messed up since the game don't allow Traps... (any other male outside the main character so, the others have Girl animations always no matter if they have it or not)

But that was my thing that i try to see, Free-H Mode = Trap (with messed animations, because they never tought about a Trap character) Story Mode = Girl... no penis..

• Haha
Reactions: Serance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well like i said, i haven't downloaded any other thing outside the Repack...

I just found that, on the Story Mode, when i use a "Trap" card (Astolfo for example & others) they are Girls.. while in the Free-H mode, they have it... still looks messed up since the game don't allow Traps... (any other male outside the main character so, the others have Girl animations always no matter if they have it or not)

But that was my thing that i try to see, Free-H Mode = Trap (with messed animations, because they never tought about a Trap character) Story Mode = Girl... no penis..
Did you make the trap yourself? If you downloaded the character, they might have been made using a mod that is also in Better Repack. There is a mod that adds more girly walking and running animations and disables the girls freaking out if they catch you in a girls only area. The mod is called Become Trap and it only works on guy cards, which are the only cards you can play as. Also, you are the only male in the game, all NPCs are female unless you use a very specific mod.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Did you make the trap yourself? If you downloaded the character, they might have been made using a mod that is also in Better Repack. There is a mod that adds more girly walking and running animations and disables the girls freaking out if they catch you in a girls only area. The mod is called Become Trap and it only works on guy cards, which are the only cards you can play as. Also, you are the only male in the game, all NPCs are female unless you use a very specific mod.
But that's what i said, in the Free-H Scenes, it looks perfect (more or less) but not in the Story Mode.. i can't figure out why..

The card uses the same things i find in this Repack.. but still nothing.

Only goes well in the Free-H mode... *sigh*

ricey2275

Feb 6, 2020
another question, i updated to 4.1 mainly for the better translations, and when talking to certain girls, the crappy google translate takes over. is this normal? as in, are not all of the different personalities translated yet? also, i got the bug where the back of my head is gone and some girls outfits dont fully load in in open world. but it all shows up when interacting with them. normal bug as well? thanks in advance!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
another question, i updated to 4.1 mainly for the better translations, and when talking to certain girls, the crappy google translate takes over. is this normal? as in, are not all of the different personalities translated yet? also, i got the bug where the back of my head is gone and some girls outfits dont fully load in in open world. but it all shows up when interacting with them. normal bug as well? thanks in advance!
It depends, none of the DLC is translated officially, so it will be machined. DLC content includes several personalities, all dates after the first date, the darkness content on the third floor, threesomes, and any attempt to join a girl who is masturbating or in lesbian sex. There is no yet, it will never be translated officially like the main game was, which is what got us the better translation. The missing clothing is because only official clothing has a model when not talking to the girl.

Reactions: ricey2275
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes