KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Same here Makoto but I must admit the English translation part has peaked my curiosity.
After reading enough up on it, apparently it's actually done great/professionally, and I'm just more and more eager to take a dive into it, but... the game remains to be seen anywhere..

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
In fairness the Illusion production team did mess up when they decided on additional audio content for new DLC's for example the Darkness DLC with only having 6 personalities when they booked the performers to record the new additional content this could have been done for all personalities back when they started the first recordings and would have saved them additional costs due to only paying the performs for there time & not for the amount of words spoken.

Hence the reason why I and many other people question there business strategy but I still buy there products and give feedback to Illusion but there customer service is getting slightly better.

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
The only reason I'm disinterested is because it's Steam. I've hated Steam's always on policy from DAY 1. That's why I said I prefer a physical copy or at least a permanent serial number/activation key whatever. I don't why they couldn't just release the entire game at once though, there isn't much to translate past vanilla.

They should know that their greatest audience is gonna be people who have been following Illusion for years, us. So why hold back? doesn't make any sense to me. Seems like a bad start to me.

Anyways, like Makoto said, JP all I need..for now. And praise be to the modders! (I'm actually a modder myself as well, did most of the charastudio translations ^.^).

Reactions: DarkBobo and swmas

Creammywife

May 22, 2019
I've got the steam version and the patcher but I'm pants on head retarded on what my file tree should look like for the tentacle sex.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
is there a way to download without torrent its really annoying and i dont want to download torrent

Edit: Nevermind, Just downloaded uTorrent and im downloading it rn sorry for the useless comment.

Last edited:

BootlegBill

Jul 13, 2017
alrighty just wanna be sure but in order to update i have to download The R5 to R6 Then R6 to R7 Correct?
because it says its Version 5.0 on it.
just wanna be sure.

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Can someone layout exactly what is different/missing from the Steam version of the game? Is it still censored? Does the "special patch" bring the game to parity with the JP release minus the DLC? Can the DLC be applied to the Steam version? What about mod compatibility? Is the file/directory structure any different? What about studio?

A lot of questions I know, but they are important ones. If the game is at parity with the JP release with "special patch" applied minus DLC and has the same mod support then I think this is a solid release.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Can someone layout exactly what is different/missing from the Steam version of the game? Is it still censored? Does the "special patch" bring the game to parity with the JP release minus the DLC? Can the DLC be applied to the Steam version? What about mod compatibility? Is the file/directory structure any different? What about studio?

A lot of questions I know, but they are important ones. If the game is at parity with the JP release with "special patch" applied minus DLC and has the same mod support then I think this is a solid release.
Party patch isn't made for the jap version but only for the stream version.
What i understand from KK discord there only free dlc.
the most mod will work.
Studio is the same.
Censored? i don't know if is censored or not.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The only reason I'm disinterested is because it's Steam. I've hated Steam's always on policy from DAY 1. That's why I said I prefer a physical copy or at least a permanent serial number/activation key whatever. I don't why they couldn't just release the entire game at once though, there isn't much to translate past vanilla.

They should know that their greatest audience is gonna be people who have been following Illusion for years, us. So why hold back? doesn't make any sense to me. Seems like a bad start to me.

Anyways, like Makoto said, JP all I need..for now. And praise be to the modders! (I'm actually a modder myself as well, did most of the charastudio translations ^.^).
At last better that fakku

May 2, 2019
steam owner here, yes the game is censored no one has genitals . There are no subs. only menu stuff is translated. Chat is translated to a point. Anytime the girls talk about anything that could be school related the chat text has been changed in a drastic way to avoid school. There are elements from the after school dlc but not fully there.

Reactions: Serance

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
steam owner here, yes the game is censored no one has genitals . There are no subs. only menu stuff is translated. Chat is translated to a point. Anytime the girls talk about anything that could be school related the chat text has been changed in a drastic way to avoid school. There are elements from the after school dlc but not fully there.
You have just confirmed my gut instinct about the Steam release version only being 3/4 of the full JP release version I am more grateful than ever for the modding community for making the JP version universal.

I must admit one was tempted about buying the steam version for the English translation but thanks to KK-HF patch I have saved some money.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
You have just confirmed my gut instinct about the Steam release version only being 3/4 of the full JP release version I am more grateful than ever for the modding community for making the JP version universal.

I must admit one was tempted about buying the steam version for the English translation but thanks to KK-HF patch I have saved some money.
Their description concerns me, so I'll just say what I know just for another opinion.

Pure steam version is just the character creator (with school-related assets stripped/locked down), and Free H mode + the concert.

Patched Steam Version restores the (fully translated as you know) Story Mode, alongside school-related assets restored/unlocked, and restores the "Uncensored" version of the card database. Even with the patch remains the steam version of the database.

Chat is translated to a point. Anytime the girls talk about anything that could be school related the chat text has been changed in a drastic way to avoid school.
I really wonder what this means. "Translated to a point.", "Chat text has been changed in a drastic way to avoid school." That makes no sense, seeing as the ENTIRE story mode takes place in school, and I'VE SEEN screenshots of some of the story characters outright mentioning being a sophmore even. What are you on?

Reactions: Serance

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Their description concerns me, so I'll just say what I know just for another opinion.

Pure steam version is just the character creator (with school-related assets stripped/locked down), and Free H mode + the concert.

Patched Steam Version restores the (fully translated as you know) Story Mode, alongside school-related assets restored/unlocked, and restores the "Uncensored" version of the card database. Even with the patch remains the steam version of the database.

I really wonder what this means. "Translated to a point.", "Chat text has been changed in a drastic way to avoid school." That makes no sense, seeing as the ENTIRE story mode takes place in school, and I'VE SEEN screenshots of some of the story characters outright mentioning being a sophmore even. What are you on?
I already have the full JP version via my Illusion membership and my understanding of the spoken Japanese language has got better over the years but I do still have trouble reading the written part but thanks to the modding community for translating the written part for me and others. " Modded version translated within 1 month of release or wait 16 months for the Steam version " to me the choice is simple

But I do admit the Steam version will have it's own market with me being a member of Illusion for many years now and they are quite forthcoming with there members by giving early access to some of there software.

Reactions: KekKoo
Aug 22, 2017
The wedding scene, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes