JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I swear, this game's story mode can troll the fuck out of you.

So, been waiting three weeks to go on a date with one of my many girlfriends, took her home Saturday, blew her back out Saturday evening and Sunday morning, and the game hits me with a Sports Festival. On a Sunday.

I guess the upside is that I got to have sex with the cheerleader captain Sakura in the Gym.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
I swear, this game's story mode can troll the fuck out of you.

So, been waiting three weeks to go on a date with one of my many girlfriends, took her home Saturday, blew her back out Saturday evening and Sunday morning, and the game hits me with a Sports Festival. On a Sunday.

I guess the upside is that I got to have sex with the cheerleader captain Sakura in the Gym.
Yeah, the endings of the student characters seem to be on Sundays always. Lol.

Mar 18, 2019
Some cards have broken boobs, like everything is ok, except them. I tried to reset everything, but they still looked like cups burst into chest. Is there a way to fix that?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Some cards have broken boobs, like everything is ok, except them. I tried to reset everything, but they still looked like cups burst into chest. Is there a way to fix that?
I've never had this problem, but is it in the Maker or in game? However I think you can fix everything by updating, or try Hf patch (that fixes everything).

Mar 2, 2020
Does this game have some sort of ending sequence where you get to meet the principal? It's weird that you can never interact with her despite being her being the one who brought you to the girls school in the first place. Is there some some sort of reward for finishing the 4 story girls and getting an S rank for your club besides additional H positions?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Does this game have some sort of ending sequence where you get to meet the principal? It's weird that you can never interact with her despite being her being the one who brought you to the girls school in the first place. Is there some some sort of reward for finishing the 4 story girls and getting an S rank for your club besides additional H positions?
there is no interaction with the principal, and then I don't mind since she's your aunt.
as always in all games when you finish the stories you are free, there is no reward. except unlock positions.
make points and reaching S rank unlocks new position and items.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
You never know " Koikatu " might get a sequel as the " Honey select " did back in the Spring with " Honey Select 2 Libido " keep an eye on Illusions blog around January to February for new releases and every Friday for updated DLC's.

Spared633

Nov 3, 2020
Hi, I noticed some videos of the game where the character models are very 3D looking e.g.
Just wondering if there's some setting or mod that makes the models look this 3D? (since my game doesn't look like this)

Fartscrappy

Oct 13, 2020
To find them, press F4, and if any have an event that day, they should appear next to your character at the top of the list. Then just go to where they are.
Hi, sorry to bother you again, but I still seem to have problem in advancing the storyline.
I've used the F4 key to track the story characters around the school but:
- the story classmates (manga club girls, cheerleader, etc.) never show. I always meet the teachers and the nurse only.
- Even them only offer one-liner dialogues. There's no real interaction or choices possible. I see in the stats they have a H-level, but mine is stuck at 0% no matter what.
- The kotaku club stats are all well developed (S rank, all girls joined, etc.) but the story progression is at 0%
- I've had a lot of sunday dates with various "nonstory girls" but I don't think they advance the story in any way.

Any help? Is there anything else I should check?
The only customization I did was to remove some girls from the classroom at the beginning of the game and replace them with some of the ones provided in the repack. I'm seriously thinking of starting the game anew... :(

Thanks!

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Hi, sorry to bother you again, but I still seem to have problem in advancing the storyline.
- the story classmates (manga club girls, cheerleader, etc.) never show. I always meet the teachers and the nurse only.
- Even them only offer one-liner dialogues. There's no real interaction or choices possible. I see in the stats they have a H-level, but mine is stuck at 0% no matter what.
- The kotaku club stats are all well developed (S rank, all girls joined, etc.) but the story progression is at 0%
- I've had a lot of sunday dates with various "nonstory girls" but I don't think they advance the story in any way.

The only customization I did was to remove some girls from the classroom at the beginning of the game and replace them with some of the ones provided in the repack. I'm seriously thinking of starting the game anew... :(

Thanks!
I'm not 100% sure how to increase the teachers' H-level, other than using the cheat tools.

As for the classmates, just check using F4 every period of every day. It's a pretty long drag to max all the girls.

Reactions: Fartscrappy

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017

Thanks!
when there is progression for their story they will show up, press F4
They have no interaction, just the story goes on.
Story progression gives you points only when you finish the story with a girl, since there are 4 each girl give you 25%
appointments are not needed for the main story.

The wiki where you can find various suggestions:

Reactions: Fartscrappy

Fartscrappy

Oct 13, 2020
I've finally got what I was doing wrong! I didn't realize that I need to click the "next" button on the calendar panel to advance to the next phase of the day! I used to roam the school doing stuff and then go home and skip to the next day, thus living contantly in the morning segment of the game.

Now the story characters are showing up again!

Thanks everyone.

Reactions: JMccovery

raavaholic

Nov 3, 2020
hello, uhm, i'm not new to koikatsu, played this game like 1 or 2 years ago, but i'm certainly new to this repack, and it seems there's this mod called kPlug that adds new animation, so, i have a few questions :

1. does this repack have all the dlc's and mods? it says so in the torrent picture, but then i found this post :

Simple question: This IS the latest version of the game, right? Minus all the DLCs and Mods.
and someone answered yes, so, it kind of confuses me...

2. does this RX7 version compatible with kplug 2.4 public version?
3. do i still need the "run as japanese locale" thing?

i think that's all for now, thank you...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes