Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I've caught yuri scenes specifically in the men's bathroom, the blue colored one, before. I still haven't caught anything in the girl's bathrooms and no yuri in a scene like what I caught, while showering I mean. I figured it was rare since I have only seen a few times even when the girls weren't all swarming the shower room and making it impossible to sneak around.

I see, I've always had trouble getting masturbation to trigger at all when the girl is not alone, meaning she just doesn't unless I walk in and out of the room and no other girl is in, so I figured they had to be alone. There is definitely enough space in the shower room to walk around a masturbating girl normally without triggering her running away animation, but they don't usually do it in the shower like that. I think Lefty75uk is onto something in that it is rare to catch them doing it in the shower, in which case it probably triggers the door and shower water the same as showering itself does. In that case, maybe it is still just masturbation with extra effects from the location. It does kind of make sense that way.

On a separate note, having some real trouble with clothing issues, two specific problems to be exact.

1. The clothing persists after H setting from the additional skin effects mod seems to be getting ignored and they end naked no matter if I enable or disable it. Extra fluid effects like drool, semen, sweat, and blood still act as normal and only persist if I have it set to.

2. Clothing seems to randomly glitch still, especially when they load into the first time period on a day where you start at the sports field. I've had girls with mixed clothing sets, mostly having casual shirt on top of their gym clothes while still wearing their gym shirt. This time, they at least seem to stick to something actually assigned to that girl in one of her outfits. There is also occasionally an issue with the gym shirt specifically where half the girl's chest doesn't load, it's just empty space. This is also something I reported on earlier, but I thought it was my weak backup PC. I am now on my main PC again and the issue is still there.

The real issue here is I don't know where to go to report it for possible fixes. I don't know if the dev of any of the involved mods is on here or not.
There are a few triggers to look out for when it comes to masturbating and yuri opportunity's
(1) locations and time spent in each location.
(2) Observing students run off or walking too isolated locations so they can be alone or with one other student ( the rule of two is a couple any more is a crowd. " spending more than a 2 min count " is a good indicator also.
(3) Students sitting with a sitting up posture " With both Hands placed on there knees " waiting for another student to arrive they will start speaking this is a big clue yuri between these two students will happen once the room has been cleared of all other students & yourself.
(4)Or standing and scrolling through there mobile phone in some locations.
( 3&4 will only happen if they have the " like girls trait selected" )

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
so whats the difference between Koikatsu and Koikatsu Party....?Yeah i know i am dumb! And is it(Koikatsu Party) included in the main game?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Ric
I'm not sure why you continue to try helping though since I said I already bit the bullet and got it with torrents.
I have that problem on my main PC but for some reason it works on my laptop. I really don't know why the copy option isn't avaiable for some people, I always thought it was just me..good to know.

so whats the difference between Koikatsu and Koikatsu Party....?Yeah i know i am dumb! And is it(Koikatsu Party) included in the main game?
https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-final-repack-8-illusion.14554/post-2013538

I think the main difference is no Afterschool DLC or Darkness DLC or other paid DLCs in English version aka Party. There is conversion mods to make your English version include have all of that though. Read past my post I linked for all the details from that time on, people talk more about it. I'm too tired to read it all again. The fist post has download links for everything you need though.

Reactions: linus.quotes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are many topics on this forum where the OP has not been updated for a long time. Even in topics with regular updates, often the latest updates appear first in the posts, and then in the OP. Therefore, before downloading anything, it is useful to always read the last pages. This is not a question of trust in the OP, these are the rules of use.

The problem with not displaying some components has always been. #2,363 #2,711... Сards in the ILLUSION database become obsolete with the addition of new mods. It all depends on how long has been created the card and how long it has been changing. Even base cards in the game itself may not always display correctly. Sometimes there is such a problem with new cards and with new elements.
The reason is insufficient optimization. Some items introduced into the game long ago are still not fully adapted (they are not displayed in certain situations). This is due to the authors of the mods. For certain objects, a better adaptation is made, for some only basic functions are adapted.
Since the game is constantly being updated and new mods are being achieved, the developer does not have time to fully optimize the process, as is the case for the final version of the game.
Currently, the developer has to sacrifice some features when adding new features.
For example, the developer knows how to fix the disappearance of clothes after hscenes, but this will harm other useful functions. Therefore, when choosing between the addition of useful functions and between a slight non-display of objects, the choice is in favor of the first option.

It should also be borne in mind that the game has several directions and different builds. And when part of the functions created for a particular build is transferred to another build that was not originally intended for this, this is where problem areas appear.
That first post, #2,363 is not the same as my problem. I mean there is literally empty space in the middle of the affected girl's body. The second post, #2,711, is similar, but I am using the original default student cards from Illusion, no mods were applied, so not the same there either. It should not be having mod display problems because there are no mod items to display on the girls in my class.

On a side note, I just put Kplug in and I'm confused by the manual, specifically the section on girls joining and some of the terms used.

1. It mentions girls who are either in public or main action. I'm guessing that means the girls who join after I start are public and the one I start H with is the one in main action?

2. It mentions girls in public can interact with each other, this is how I guessed public was the girls who join after I start, but I literally just ran a test on the automatic join feature and they literally did nothing but either look at me or each other. I was able to get them to strip, though, and I did not attempt to swap anyone.

3. The slider for number of girls seems to not go all the way, stopping at 11. Is that the max or am I just not getting it all the way over?

Am I doing something wrong here or is this something to report or that is already reported? I am not using the first person or pose navigation shortcuts because I found it too difficult to learn while in the middle of trying to make progress, which is why I dropped Kplug the first time in the first place. None of the girls, at least to my knowledge, have the likes girls trait, so that is one possible reason they don't act on their own since I have no buddy cards made yet. If it is the trait, they probably would interact with the other public characters if there was a buddy. At least somebody would.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are a few triggers to look out for when it comes to masturbating and yuri opportunity's
(1) locations and time spent in each location.
(2) Observing students run off or walking too isolated locations so they can be alone or with one other student ( the rule of two is a couple any more is a crowd. " spending more than a 2 min count " is a good indicator also.
(3) Students sitting with a sitting up posture " With both Hands placed on there knees " waiting for another student to arrive they will start speaking this is a big clue yuri between these two students will happen once the room has been cleared of all other students & yourself.
(4)Or standing and scrolling through there mobile phone in some locations.
( 3&4 will only happen if they have the " like girls trait selected" )
I definitely knew to look for locations, I pop in on any girl in the men's bathroom, library, gym storage room, Japanese room when not in club time, or rooftop when not in lunch time. Those have been the biggest culprits for masturbation scenes in my save. The "once the room has been cleared" part of #3 is why I thought the girls had to be alone to masturbate, which is what led to thinking it was a shower scene.
I have that problem on my main PC but for some reason it works on my laptop. I really don't know why the copy option isn't avaiable for some people, I always thought it was just me..good to know.

https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-final-repack-8-illusion.14554/post-2013538

I think the main difference is no Afterschool DLC or Darkness DLC or other paid DLCs in English version aka Party. There is conversion mods to make your English version include have all of that though. Read past my post I linked for all the details from that time on, people talk more about it. I'm too tired to read it all again. The fist post has download links for everything you need though.
It's the Steam version of the game with an official English translation. The biggest difference is party, at least without the patch offered by Illusion, is no longer school related at all due to Steam taking issue with that. The other is no DLC, especially paid ones.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
about this wrote many times. I constantly make reference to this #3,330
#4,118
20170520_121745.jpg
As you said on one device, everything works as it should. Accordingly, the user himself must configure the computer so that the download works. The author makes the game, makes links available to most.
All the user needs is to sort out the settings and download.
That first post, #2,363 is not the same as my problem. I mean there is literally empty space in the middle of the affected girl's body. The second post, #2,711, is similar, but I am using the original default student cards from Illusion, no mods were applied, so not the same there either. It should not be having mod display problems because there are no mod items to display on the girls in my class.

On a side note, I just put Kplug in and I'm confused by the manual, specifically the section on girls joining and some of the terms used.

1. It mentions girls who are either in public or main action. I'm guessing that means the girls who join after I start are public and the one I start H with is the one in main action?

2. It mentions girls in public can interact with each other, this is how I guessed public was the girls who join after I start, but I literally just ran a test on the automatic join feature and they literally did nothing but either look at me or each other. I was able to get them to strip, though, and I did not attempt to swap anyone.

Am I doing something wrong here or is this something to report or that is already reported? I am not using the first person or pose navigation shortcuts because I found it too difficult to learn while in the middle of trying to make progress, which is why I dropped Kplug the first time in the first place. None of the girls, at least to my knowledge, have the likes girls trait, so that is one possible reason they don't act on their own since I have no buddy cards made yet. If it is the trait, they probably would interact with the other public characters if there was a buddy. At least somebody would.
I gave an example of the disappearance of clothes, similarly other elements like yours are not displayed. For example, an accessory installed in the abdomen may cause a “hole”, sometimes a part of the body is missing #2,703 , etc.
Also, the cause may be a conflict of installed mods
Since there can be many settings and build parameters, usually the user himself must understand settings.
I prefer to use repack where nothing needs to be installed and professional build can be used. Even the most experienced user will not be able to say that 100% understands all settings. It’s better not to change things that you don’t have confidence in

If you take the repack, then before the release all components are tested there, including Kplug. If, after releasing the repack, you decide to upgrade Kplug yourself, you should remember that not everything can work properly, since you need to install something else with Kplug. In addition, not every version of Kplug is suitable for your build. Since Kplug is available for different Koikatsu options.
I think that you generally correctly understood the description of Kplug. Another question is the conditions of interaction. It all depends on the characteristics of the characters and the level of relationship. In the absence of any conditions, the scene will not work or you will not be able to join. (#2,432 )

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I gave an example of the disappearance of clothes, similarly other elements like yours are not displayed. For example, an accessory installed in the abdomen may cause a “hole”, sometimes a part of the body is missing #2,703 , etc.
Also, the cause may be a conflict of installed mods
Since there can be many settings and build parameters, usually the user himself must understand settings.
I prefer to use repack where nothing needs to be installed and professional build can be used. Even the most experienced user will not be able to say that 100% understands all settings. It’s better not to change things that you don’t have confidence in

If you take the repack, then before the release all components are tested there, including Kplug. If, after releasing the repack, you decide to upgrade Kplug yourself, you should remember that not everything can work properly, since you need to install something else with Kplug. In addition, not every version of Kplug is suitable for your build. Since Kplug is available for different Koikatsu options.
I think that you generally correctly understood the description of Kplug. Another question is the conditions of interaction. It all depends on the characteristics of the characters and the level of relationship. In the absence of any conditions, the scene will not work or you will not be able to join. (#2,432 )
It's not the clothes disappearing, it's entire sections of her body. So, basically the mods don't even have to be related to the issue for it to trigger? That's beyond frustrating. This disappearing issue was without Kplug, I only had Better Repack version 9.3. I just added Kplug after I commented about the disappearing body issue. The only problem I have with Kplug is understanding how the public girls vs main girl thing works when multiple girls join H. It says they can interact in the background, but they just stood there unless I told them to strip. All girl's have max relationship, I make sure of this any time I run into any situation that might drop favor and use the trainer to max it out again, same with their H bar. I also already maxed all H parameters a long time ago. If it's the lack of likes girls trait, that's an easy fix. Another problem area that popped up is free camera in conversation, which I believe the manual refers to as story. It says I can remove clothes, but the button to do so does nothing. This was a problem I had a long time ago trying to get out of first person, before I dropped Kplug the first time, when the button everyone was saying turned of first person wasn't working. There is also no message about what I'm looking at like it says there should be. This is also on maxed out girls, so it can't be relationship is too low.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It's not the clothes disappearing, it's entire sections of her body. So, basically the mods don't even have to be related to the issue for it to trigger? That's beyond frustrating. This disappearing issue was without Kplug, I only had Better Repack version 9.3. I just added Kplug after I commented about the disappearing body issue. The only problem I have with Kplug is understanding how the public girls vs main girl thing works when multiple girls join H. It says they can interact in the background, but they just stood there unless I told them to strip. All girl's have max relationship, I make sure of this any time I run into any situation that might drop favor and use the trainer to max it out again, same with their H bar. I also already maxed all H parameters a long time ago. If it's the lack of likes girls trait, that's an easy fix. Another problem area that popped up is free camera in conversation, which I believe the manual refers to as story. It says I can remove clothes, but the button to do so does nothing. This was a problem I had a long time ago trying to get out of first person, before I dropped Kplug the first time, when the button everyone was saying turned of first person wasn't working. There is also no message about what I'm looking at like it says there should be. This is also on maxed out girls, so it can't be relationship is too low.
I gave an example of the disappearance of one of the elements (clothing, part of the body, accessory). And I perfectly understood that part of body is disappearing. If I give an example, treat this as an example and not as a statement.
Same for Kplug. I gave an example of some scenes. The conditions for the occurrence of these scenes are mandatory for only these scenes. For other scenes, the conditions are different and you need to know them. The meaning of the example is to show that there are requirements that need to be fulfilled and you must find these requirements yourself. There is a detailed wiki on the game.
Also, what you described is not included in the basic version and has appeared recently. The functions you described, earlier also appeared in some mods, but they were not included in the main version due to the conflict of mods. What appeared now was originally developed for Koikatsu Party and adapted for Koikatsu. If you were not mistaken when installing Kplug (installation error, or installing Kplug for Koikatsu Party in the Koikatsu version), then this is most likely due to incomplete adaptation of the version.
As already mentioned - it is not advisable to change anything in the repack (without special knowledge). Changes upset the balance and may cause unexpected errors. When significant updates come out, then a new repack will be released.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I gave an example of the disappearance of one of the elements (clothing, part of the body, accessory). And I perfectly understood that part of body is disappearing. If I give an example, treat this as an example and not as a statement.
Same for Kplug. I gave an example of some scenes. The conditions for the occurrence of these scenes are mandatory for only these scenes. For other scenes, the conditions are different and you need to know them. The meaning of the example is to show that there are requirements that need to be fulfilled and you must find these requirements yourself. There is a detailed wiki on the game.
Also, what you described is not included in the basic version and has appeared recently. The functions you described, earlier also appeared in some mods, but they were not included in the main version due to the conflict of mods. What appeared now was originally developed for Koikatsu Party and adapted for Koikatsu. If you were not mistaken when installing Kplug (installation error, or installing Kplug for Koikatsu Party in the Koikatsu version), then this is most likely due to incomplete adaptation of the version.
As already mentioned - it is not advisable to change anything in the repack (without special knowledge). Changes upset the balance and may cause unexpected errors. When significant updates come out, then a new repack will be released.
I paid specific attention to which version of Kplug I downloaded. The link for the Party files is specifically marked by "Party user" right before it. I used the other one. Also, there is only one version of Kplug or of Better Repack 9.3 with additional files in a separate download for Party users that get Kplug to download in addition to the main download. The functions I described are in Kplug 2.0, maybe even earlier. I would have to check what version of Kplug they were added in. As far as changes to the repack, I'm aware of the risk, but it is a risk I have to take in order to use Kplug because Better Repack has never come with Kplug. I backed up the files just in case. I just tried running this version of Kplug on an installed version of Koikatu, still nothing on the free camera clothing thing and I haven't tested if it's the trait missing that's causing the girls to just stand there if they aren't the main. EDIT: I got the background characters to interact, it just took some time while fucking the main, I think I misunderstood that part of the manual, which is why I commented in the first place. Still nothing on the free camera stuff and I can't swap the main girl except using the kiss + mouse wheel swap.

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So i've been trying to unzip the most recent repack from the torrent link which I believe is 9.3. However, there come two points where a whole lot of the files are corrupted. Half of them are modpack files, so I'm okay with just deleting them and then adding what I want/need later on, but some of them are in folders that I'm relatively sure are important, in particular the abdata\sound\data folder. Has anyone else been encountering this, or is it just me? I'd upload what it exactly says, but I don't want to make this message longer than it needs to be if I can help it...

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
So i've been trying to unzip the most recent repack from the torrent link which I believe is 9.3. However, there come two points where a whole lot of the files are corrupted. Half of them are modpack files, so I'm okay with just deleting them and then adding what I want/need later on, but some of them are in folders that I'm relatively sure are important, in particular the abdata\sound\data folder. Has anyone else been encountering this, or is it just me? I'd upload what it exactly says, but I don't want to make this message longer than it needs to be if I can help it...
Oddly enough, I can start the game, but I can't actually begin a new game, or do anything in the Character Maker and Extra tabs. Do I just try and unzip the files specifically again to see if it was just some kind of issue when unzipping?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Oddly enough, I can start the game, but I can't actually begin a new game, or do anything in the Character Maker and Extra tabs. Do I just try and unzip the files specifically again to see if it was just some kind of issue when unzipping?
Unzipping requires a modern version of 7zip. Another archiver of the latest version of the winrar type may be suitable. But for reliability, 7zip is better.
You need to unzip everything into one folder. Before unzipping, make sure you have enough disk space (at least 21 GB)
After unpacking, go to the folder and find the startup file. In the post with a link #4,118 there is a description of how to run the game.
You do not need to unzip anything else
If after unzipping, errors or unpacking error messages appear, then you need to either use another archiver or repeat the download. Errors can occur when the Internet crashes during the download, when using an outdated or incorrect archiver, etc.

If you unzipped everything as it should and don’t know what to do next, read the instructions and the wiki for the game. There are a lot of settings and without reading you will not do anything. Reading instructions is a prerequisite for the game.

#3,240

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I found out via Katarsys's Patreon that it is a compatibility bug with the KKABMX plugin, which just so happens to be in Better Repack 9.3, that was fixed in the current Patreon version. In other words, I jumped the gun in adding Kplug and should have waited for 2.03 to go public. EDIT: Nevermind, it was fixed in 2.0, I just only applied the abdata and BepInEx folders from Kplug that were not in a subfolder. Now I really feel like an idiot for not fully installing the mod in the first place.

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Unzipping requires a modern version of 7zip. Another archiver of the latest version of the winrar type may be suitable. But for reliability, 7zip is better.
You need to unzip everything into one folder. Before unzipping, make sure you have enough disk space (at least 21 GB)
After unpacking, go to the folder and find the startup file. In the post with a link #4,118 there is a description of how to run the game.
If after unzipping, errors or unpacking error messages appear, then you need to either use another archiver or repeat the download. Errors can occur when the Internet crashes during the download, when using an outdated or incorrect archiver, etc.

If you unzipped everything as it should and don’t know what to do next, read the instructions and the wiki for the game. There are a lot of settings and without reading you will not do anything. Reading instructions is a prerequisite for the game.

#3,240
Got it. I'll be testing that out soon. I tried unzipping with WinRar and WinZip when I still had it. Anyways, I'll be checking that out soon. Thanks a bunch!

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017

#3,240
Still had the corrupted file error, but I tried to run the game through InitSetting to see if it would do anything. Does it automatically verify the files and check for corrupt/damaged files? Or do I have to select something with the Install option under the Game Folders section? I'm waiting for a chance to redownload the game through a different file host if it's necessary.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Still had the corrupted file error, but I tried to run the game through InitSetting to see if it would do anything. Does it automatically verify the files and check for corrupt/damaged files? Or do I have to select something with the Install option under the Game Folders section? I'm waiting for a chance to redownload the game through a different file host if it's necessary.
7zip 19.00 Final
32bit

64bit

winrar must be no earlier than version 5.61. Version 5.61 and 5.71 normally unpack, as well as 7zip.
It is better to delete the entire repack (what is unpacked and the archive) and download again. After a new download, unzip it with 7 zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
7zip 19.00 Final
32bit

64bit

winrar must be no earlier than version 5.61. Version 5.61 and 5.71 normally unpack, as well as 7zip.
It is better to delete the entire repack (what is unpacked and the archive) and download again. After a new download, unzip it with 7 zip
Dammit, well alright then. Will do chief.

Reactions: Ric

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just found something annoyingly strange about Kplug, though it might just be Katarsys didn't touch this because it wasn't possible when he put in the sixth sense. The shower masturbation I screen capped earlier in this thread is not counted as masturbation or showering by Kplug. I know because I just tried and got no message she was masturbating OR showering. With sixth sense active, it's supposed to notify you when and where they are masturbating, showering, in the toilet, or getting it on with another girl.

Duculescu

Jul 21, 2017
it you looking for new sex position you can download on patreon. there a 2.0 in public and 2.0.3 in patreon. sorry i'm not good at explain.

Link:
In case you want to disable the mod how can i do it?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Just found something annoyingly strange about Kplug, though it might just be Katarsys didn't touch this because it wasn't possible when he put in the sixth sense. The shower masturbation I screen capped earlier in this thread is not counted as masturbation or showering by Kplug. I know because I just tried and got no message she was masturbating OR showering. With sixth sense active, it's supposed to notify you when and where they are masturbating, showering, in the toilet, or getting it on with another girl.
what version you use ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes