godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
If the school setting was such a problem for the english release of the game couldn't they idk... just have changed it to be a university or something like that instead?

Of course that doesn't excuse the censorship that party has, But then again were talking steam here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

atur

Nov 5, 2019
If the school setting was such a problem for the english release of the game couldn't they idk... just have changed it to be a university or something like that instead?

Of course that doesn't excuse the censorship that party has, But then again were talking steam here.
yeah but you can easily just make everyone a loli :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: godhan69

emuzumu

Sep 27, 2018
Hey guys!
I just found a bug with both of "Mashu boots 2"
The boots will disappear when you reload the card

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Valve just doesn't like the possibility of the school setting, even for university settings, being misconstrued as meaning the girls are underage. It's more of a preventative measure than anything else. The rule isn't no sex in a less than university level school setting, it's no sex in any school setting. They don't want people coming after them for it. While it is legal in the country where the servers are located since these girls obviously don't exist, that doesn't mean some white knight vigilante won't attempt to bring "justice" themselves. It has happened before. There's also the same reason Patreon took the stance it did, the credit card and online payment service companies like Visa and PayPal.

Guys is there a way to change the order from Family name-First name to First name-Given name?
Yeah, change it manually. That or the Kplug mod has a setting, but I don't know if it only affects Kplug or if it changes names for everything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i don t know that and i don t care, the only thing i know is i had the 2 repacks and flashb angzz has more and better content :whistle:
All of which can be found in Better Repack by ScrewThisNoise and all of which is kept up to date in Better Repack while Flashbangz is no longer up to date and never will be again because he stopped maintaining it.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
the repack that screw this noise made for AI girl was good but this not, and so playhome isnt as good as flashbangzz too, thats how thins are , said that, i dont like flashbangzz as i liked the hongfire threads and shit, for real what a fucking disgrace what happened to hongifre...
I totally agree with the handling of Hong-fire this was sad moment some of my character cards came from the Hong-fire card share section to which I still have to this day I even got the original story cards from there to which they were added to my class rosters. " Teachers & students 3P scenes during story mode not just free H " & some times you can catch the teachers and students performing yuri with each other.
It was through Hong-fire that I found F95-Zone via a link many moons ago. RIP Hong-Fire

• Sad
Reactions: IlIKEASD

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, change it manually. That or the Kplug mod has a setting, but I don't know if it only affects Kplug or if it changes names for everything.
How do you change it manually? you mean literally change every character's name with their surname? Or is there some way I can't see?
And I don't really understand what kplug is sorry :(

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
I totally agree with the handling of Hong-fire this was sad moment some of my character cards came from the Hong-fire card share section to which I still have to this day I even got the original story cards from there to which they were added to my class rosters. " Teachers & students 3P scenes during story mode not just free H " & some times you can catch the teachers and students performing yuri with each other.
It was through Hong-fire that I found F95-Zone via a link many moons ago. RIP Hong-Fire
I discovered hongfire in 2007... till the date the page was turned down i constantly frequented it like all this past years, damn man...

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Indeed, it was where I first got into this game as well as Illusion games in general. Half of my character library for AA2 came from there and a good chunk of Koikatsu cards, too.

How do you change it manually? you mean literally change every character's name with their surname? Or is there some way I can't see?
And I don't really understand what kplug is sorry :(
I mean literally doing every single character by hand. Kplug is a mod that has an extensive list of functions. The public version can be found in the optional mods folder of Better Repack.

Reactions: KolossalDicc

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
All of which can be found in Better Repack by ScrewThisNoise and all of which is kept up to date in Better Repack while Flashbangz is no longer up to date and never will be again because he stopped maintaining it.
FlashBangzz has like 2000 cards and mods, stop lying dude, the last ver flashbangz made in his patreon has more than this one recently uploaded it

Edit: if u are atalking about the link to mega folder, still don t have the content flashbangzz have it, also, if u hope i like to download 14 GB or more from mega without being a premium user , and passing through the troubles and all to download 1 single file, u are wrong, i prefer download almost 100GB of stuff in the compresed version of flashbangzz from torrent

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
FlashBangzz has like 2000 cards and mods, stop lying dude, the last ver flashbangz made in his patreon has more than this one recently uploaded it
Did you make a comparison before writing about lies? Read at least a topic. #5,734
Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739 +
I downloaded both repack and compared the work.
The fact is that FlashBangZ itself uses ScrewThisNoise and makes its own repack based on it.
ScrewThisNoise has incomparably larger number of cards and other materials. He has a "rip" on several Illusion projects and Koikatu cards there are several tens of thousands at least.
"[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP (Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects) #4,940 "
In addition, FlashBangZ changes the source system files, which can cause unforeseen errors, especially if you want to change something yourself. Also, the FlashBangZ version requires more system resources during the game.
I made a comparison of version 9.1 with an analogue of FlashBangZ and rx3 with an analogue of FlashBangZ. So it just got worse.
If you like FlashBangZ so much, keep loving it.
Before you say anything, provide facts and analysis of the comparison. You can't just write that ScrewThisNoise is worse than FlashBangZ...
ScrewThisNoise works are time-tested and have always been of high quality. I came across repacks other authors, but better than ScrewThisNoise's work I have not seen.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
does anyone know how to make all the girls in story mode wear custom set outfits for school?

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
Indeed, it was where I first got into this game as well as Illusion games in general. Half of my character library for AA2 came from there and a good chunk of Koikatsu cards, too.

I mean literally doing every single character by hand. Kplug is a mod that has an extensive list of functions. The public version can be found in the optional mods folder of Better Repack.
Sorry to bother again but the pack says that kplug may create issues, is this true? I just installed most of the mods included in the pack and nothing else

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Did you make a comparison before writing about lies? Read at least a topic. #5,734
Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739 +
I downloaded both repack and compared the work.
The fact is that FlashBangZ itself uses ScrewThisNoise and makes its own repack based on it.
ScrewThisNoise has incomparably larger number of cards and other materials. He has a "rip" on several Illusion projects and Koikatu cards there are several tens of thousands at least.
"[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP (Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects) #4,940 "
In addition, FlashBangZ changes the source system files, which can cause unforeseen errors, especially if you want to change something yourself. Also, the FlashBangZ version requires more system resources during the game.
I made a comparison of version 9.1 with an analogue of FlashBangZ and rx3 with an analogue of FlashBangZ. So it just got worse.
If you like FlashBangZ so much, keep loving it.
Before you say anything, provide facts and analysis of the comparison. You can't just write that ScrewThisNoise is worse than FlashBangZ...
ScrewThisNoise works are time-tested and have always been of high quality. I came across repacks other authors, but better than ScrewThisNoise's work I have not seen.
-when i put screw this noise repack, it had only the cards by default , when i put flashbangz it had more than 300

-when i wanted to download more cards in screw this noise repack, it didn t let me do it from the char data base / uploader, flash bangz led me .

-when i saw the folder of screw thos noise repack, it had 17 GB or 20 with the studio, flashbangz had more than 50 GB

i dont care what do you say man, flashbangz still has more things input, and i didn t have any error+

screw this nosie repack doesn t have mods as flashbangzz do have, they are in complete different levels, stop being dumb please

this forum never had predisposal to illusion games, is recently they started to giving a try to this games, all the games "completed" in this forum from illusion are shit, with no mods no nothing, is even worse than in hongfire, in hongfire u could go to a link and download it by urself at least, here not, the links linked in the 1st page are useless, with no content, dude stop for real they are in different levels, flashbangzz do much more work that screw this noise, with sims, playhome, koikatsu, honey select, etc

if u want examples of bad wok at the forum with illusion games, u only have to see the aa2 and rapelay , also, they miss

premium play darkness
yuusa wa nigerarenai
i will stop and look for more

look that and see what games are they missing in the forum, and no excuses, they had almost the same time as hongfire to upload content, but they focused on developers with no sense of compromise with empty promises of completing games, thats how is this forum, and screw this noise may be good but there is no way he is at flashbangz lvl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes