Laarix

Dec 6, 2017
There is an option to save clothing, that is what you want. It's in the same place you go to save a character card, in the final tab at the top going right.
Thanks, don't know how i missed that. When loading outfits on top of characters with lots of needed hair extension accessories you need to check off the accessories from loader but ill just readd the accessories one by one.
It still saves a lot of time to be able to import the clothes.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Since I had issues last time I tried kPlug and don't necessarily want to learn all the stuff right now, would saves from a non-kPlug mod work if I loaded it in a kPlug modded version? Like if I start now and play for a week, could I load that save into a version with kPlug added and not have the game crash horribly? It looks like a lot of the good kPlug stuff happens later on once everyone is into it.

*similarly: is there a way to have two adult characters together in like Free H without it looking off? That is to say, if I somehow got a card of the nurse from the game and an adult sized male, would that work or would the nurse model still have positions and such set to the male student skeleton? I know in other attempts I've dabbled in male/futa cards, if they are sized differently than the basic student then it causes clipping issues.
It would, you just wouldn't have any Kplug features, so don't be surprised if a girl you invited to your room through the journal suddenly isn't there.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
It would, you just wouldn't have any Kplug features, so don't be surprised if a girl you invited to your room through the journal suddenly isn't there.
Other way around... I think. Create save in base game, then load into kPlug. Wouldn't have invited the girl through the kPlug journal because I wouldn't have kPlug.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Other way around... I think. Create save in base game, then load into kPlug. Wouldn't have invited the girl through the kPlug journal because I wouldn't have kPlug.
No, my example scenario involves using Kplug. Say you invited a girl through the option in the journal, the list that Kplug gives you that allows you to see their stats and such. If you remove Kplug, the girl would no longer be invited and would also be removed from your room in both the ability to see her sleeping while on your room menu, where you have options like saving, and from her ability to trigger a wake up scene like she normally would if you had walked home with her. It would be like some sci-fi story where a guy goes back in time to undo an action that sets in motion events that result in a bad outcome just to find out he was the cause, then erasing himself to prevent it. In this example, the event leading up to the bad outcome never happens because the guy erased his own existence, but the fix doesn't happen either because there is no bad outcome to make the guy attempt to fix it. Back to how this applies to the game. You invite a girl through the Kplug journal, save, then remove the thing containing the ability to invite the girl from your room in the first place, which is the Kplug journal function. That erases both your ability to invite from your room and any action taken with that ability so it would be as if the invitation never happened. I got a bit complicated in my explanation, I know, I gave myself a headache writing it. That's about the only effect removing Kplug has, you won't even notice otherwise.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
No, my example scenario involves using Kplug. Say you invited a girl through the option in the journal, the list that Kplug gives you that allows you to see their stats and such. If you remove Kplug, the girl would no longer be invited and would also be removed from your room in both the ability to see her sleeping while on your room menu, where you have options like saving, and from her ability to trigger a wake up scene like she normally would if you had walked home with her. It would be like some sci-fi story where a guy goes back in time to undo an action that sets in motion events that result in a bad outcome just to find out he was the cause, then erasing himself to prevent it. In this example, the event leading up to the bad outcome never happens because the guy erased his own existence, but the fix doesn't happen either because there is no bad outcome to make the guy attempt to fix it. Back to how this applies to the game. You invite a girl through the Kplug journal, save, then remove the thing containing the ability to invite the girl from your room in the first place, which is the Kplug journal function. That erases both your ability to invite from your room and any action taken with that ability so it would be as if the invitation never happened. I got a bit complicated in my explanation, I know, I gave myself a headache writing it. That's about the only effect removing Kplug has, you won't even notice otherwise.
Not remove kPlug, add it.

Play the base game, get stats up and enjoy it for what it is, add kPlug and bring that save to a version with kPlug, would everything work as if I had kPlug from the beginning or does kPlug need to be there from the very start?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
kPlug 2.25 has changed the 3P scene with new animations during H & service. " Truly nice work Katarsys " -

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Not remove kPlug, add it.

Play the base game, get stats up and enjoy it for what it is, add kPlug and bring that save to a version with kPlug, would everything work as if I had kPlug from the beginning or does kPlug need to be there from the very start?
KPlug is a versatile mod depending on which parts you wish to use for example I rarely use the diary side of this mod but the new animations + the hide & seek options are all ways good for me. Like I said it's up to each person you just tailor to your own preferences.

D

Deleted member 2043045

I'm attempting to use the kplug 2.1 that comes with the package in the OP. I'm supposed to copy the .dll file, but I've run into a few roadblocks:

Which .dll file do I use (2.1, 2.1 fix for abmx, 2.1 party, or 2.1 party fix for abmx)? I downloaded Koikatsu from the OP, so I'm pretty sure it's not the steam version, but I'm don't know which file to use.

Where do I put the .dll file when I know which one to use? The guide says to put it in BepInEx/IPA, but there are multiple files with that name.

Once it's in the correct folder, what next? Does kplug 2.1 show up in the plugin menu from there?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
OK I have a very serious question. After I updated repack to rx4, game doesn't respond, literally. I also tried to run the game with initsetting, but it doesn't work too. What's the problem?
if you still haven't fixed it, try looking at output.log in the same folder as the exe. Least i can do!

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
I downloaded and Win64 parts 1-5. I am on the Koikatsu Launcher and it will not let me use any of the 6 things at the top (I get warning signs). Am I missing anything? If so, please direct me to what I need.

fseb59

Feb 6, 2018
Do you know why I don't have the phone icon in UI?
Is there a cheat to put the girls in the club ?
Thanks

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I downloaded and Win64 parts 1-5. I am on the Koikatsu Launcher and it will not let me use any of the 6 things at the top (I get warning signs). Am I missing anything? If so, please direct me to what I need.
If by the 6 things at the top you mean the "start game/studio/folder" then i'd verify if the install is correct to begin with.

If the above is the issue, one possible solution is downloading the game via torrent by opening the magnet link cuz tbh seen one too many split archive posts.

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
I figured it out. I should've listened to the people that was telling everyone to search key words... smh

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.5 has released (patreon only)
Contain 2 sex animation and improvament.
One 3p sex animation and Lotus Stacking sex animation for the desk area.
----INFO----
- Adding 1 intercourse position for 3P (FFM) ! - Improves a little the Lotus Stacking and adds a variant of this pose for desk and table. - Fix the weird twist on anckles for the "Doggy Starddle" position. ! Ensure to overwrite the files when you copy kPlug data in your game, some new stuff are bundled in assets that already exist.
- kPlug FPV is taking control over the girl look at direction but some people complains about that so I added an option to toggle this behavior on or off. This option is under the fpv options in settings menu and it can also be turned on or off by pressing Left Shift+3 ( only when in fpv mode ).
- Includes available binders for some of the last added positions.
- Now in H when the "dealer is in process" ( when there's a little message on the left bottom corner of the screen ), excitation gauges are not locked anymore. However if a gauge is above 70%, the progression will be freeze during the dealer process.
- Should fix a problem of error messages in console when you are in the character maker or in events without using kPlug uncensor.
DL:

• Sad
Reactions: Serance

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys can somebody help me with my problem, I was trying to find me some answers for my problem on the internet but with no succes. I was also looking through this forum but nothing, maybe I overlooked it I do not know.

Anyway since the last repack was posted I noticed, that when my shota character is fucking one of the girls, in many positions his dick is coming out of girls belly... Like he literally pierced them through. Alse when he is getting blowjob sometimes his dick is not even in their mouth, it is like 10cm from it. I was thinking at first that it is just problem with tall girls, but I tried it with smaller characters similar to size of my shota protagonist and there was the same problem. Dick piercing through bellies, almost getting bjs and it just turns me off.

Thx in advance for any help or advice

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys can somebody help me with my problem, I was trying to find me some answers for my problem on the internet but with no succes. I was also looking through this forum but nothing, maybe I overlooked it I do not know.

Anyway since the last repack was posted I noticed, that when my shota character is fucking one of the girls, in many positions his dick is coming out of girls belly... Like he literally pierced them through. Alse when he is getting blowjob sometimes his dick is not even in their mouth, it is like 10cm from it. I was thinking at first that it is just problem with tall girls, but I tried it with smaller characters similar to size of my shota protagonist and there was the same problem. Dick piercing through bellies, almost getting bjs and it just turns me off.

Thx in advance for any help or advice
If do not take into account the installation of mods that cause conflict situations, then in the basic configuration this may be the result of several factors. Including character size. But key factors in this are genital settings. The settings of both the female and male characters matter.

Consider an example of such settings (male and female character cards by default). Changing the highlighted settings affects the problem that you described.
333.jpg
However, it’s quite difficult to say exactly which settings will completely help remove the problem. I experimented with several options and 100% does not solve the problem. Some options lead to a decrease in the number of such situations but do not completely remove them.

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
If do not take into account the installation of mods that cause conflict situations, then in the basic configuration this may be the result of several factors. Including character size. But key factors in this are genital settings. The settings of both the female and male characters matter.

Consider an example of such settings (male and female character cards by default). Changing the highlighted settings affects the problem that you described.
View attachment 652371
However, it’s quite difficult to say exactly which settings will completely help remove the problem. I experimented with several options and 100% does not solve the problem. Some options lead to a decrease in the number of such situations but do not completely remove them.
Man you were right I just changed it back to default and everything works just fine. I tried almost everything except messing with numerous mods and setting up genitals as default. So thank you very much.

Reactions: Ric

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone got the DLCS? I need them to get the essential experience for this game.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm talking Koikatsu Party, not Koikatu. Sorry for the minor inconvenience.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes