lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Since my lust KKmanager update (map update ?) : I can't do free H
I can select Girl & Boy, but then, when I click on map -> I blocked in the menu, I can't select a map, I can't go back "cancel"

Mar 28, 2022
hello mate, when i ran the game and got to the outside scene with the girl(dating iirc), it showed those DLC content, but i have been trying to do it for almost a month but i still can't access those DLC content in the story mode like metro or midnight park even though it showed that it is able to get to those scene in story mode when i read the koikatu manual thingy in the folder. TL:DR: how to access those DLC content and scene in story mode?

gkiller056

Jul 15, 2020
Is there any fallout weapons mod for the game, i have see on the studio and there is only some of the enemies but not the weapons, do you guys know a mod that add them?

DannyF97

Mar 27, 2021
For me, this is the problem. Some missing mod from this list is causing Rika to miss her eyes, which should be red. There seems to be no other notable problem. What exactly do I need to get her eyes back?

Edit: OK, not just the eyes that're all wrong. The hair and I think eyebrows have less quality to how she is supposed to be. to fix Rika.png

Last edited:

PrincessEllie

Oct 11, 2018
Does anybody know where to place the side loader modpack? I have a feeling it just goes in Mods but do I dump the one folder, or all of them?
1675955921397.png

clowred90

Jan 14, 2022
i have downloaded the game, play for 2 days and i dont know why the game folder keep deleting. Neeed some help please.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
For me, this is the problem. Some missing mod from this list is causing Rika to miss her eyes, which should be red. There seems to be no other notable problem. What exactly do I need to get her eyes back?

Edit: OK, not just the eyes that're all wrong. The hair and I think eyebrows have less quality to how she is supposed to be. View attachment 2377900
look here for an xsample:
https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-repack-rx16-illusion.14554/post-9763836
first thingy first!!! without nothing to compare how can i do some test?

who knows maybe the card? maybe the plugin? maybe the game?
ok look for reverse search rika......

wow 30 page of chara.....good luck.....
edit :
i looked at all 30 pages and was not here :-( so her name is incomplete/wrong......

maybe i have it somewhere on my pc...
search rika on my hdd......NOPE

maybe is on the ccccp mhh???
search rika on Koikatsu CCCCPv3.2......NOPE

ohh wow 1rst post that's explain everything.....
anyway look familiar but dunno where i got this girl around......

Last edited:

DannyF97

Mar 27, 2021
look here for an xsample:
https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-repack-rx16-illusion.14554/post-9763836
first thingy first!!! without nothing to compare how can i do some test?

who knows maybe the card? maybe the plugin? maybe the game?
ok look for reverse search rika......

wow 30 page of chara.....good luck.....
edit :
i looked at all 30 pages and was not here :-( so her name is incomplete/wrong......

maybe i have it somewhere on my pc...
search rika on my hdd......NOPE

maybe is on the ccccp mhh???
search rika on Koikatsu CCCCPv3.2......NOPE

ohh wow 1rst post that's explain everything.....
anyway look familiar but dunno where i got this girl around......
This is where Rika came from:

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
This is where Rika came from:
ohh is from pokemon that's why it was familiar!!!.....
mhh not bad this cardmaker..... is new for me...yes another one for the collection!!!!!

ok testing time!!!
Snap1.jpg
all the problems are related to the missing mod issue....
or maybe is the not so good koikatsu version your using.....

everythings normal..... forget that error it about W.T.F.holder i never menaged to work(is a issue i talked about it in the past....)

so why are you missing all of those and WTF are you waiting for?
GET THE MISSING MOD!!!!!

google is your friend buddy!
dont' expect me to make a zip for you just for this issue.....!!!!!

first find all the missing mod and then do another test and check if everything is loaded correctly......
fix one problem at time!!!!

about textture quality.... mhhh i never expect too much from it.....wen we talk about female in generals.....
is the same wen you see a woman in photo/internet and you see it in person/real time.......
it can be very different wen you load it in front of your face with all the hidden detail your missing........
and what are you looked/supposed too see...

hey dont' spoiler my custom made chara!!
thanks for the new info!!! i have other business around.....

Last edited:
Reactions: DannyF97

DannyF97

Mar 27, 2021
ohh is from pokemon that's why it was familiar!!!.....
mhh not bad this cardmaker..... is new for me...yes another one for the collection!!!!!

ok testing time!!!
View attachment 2381828
all the problems are related to the missing mod issue....
or maybe is the not so good koikatsu version your using.....

everythings normal..... forget that error it about W.T.F.holder i never menaged to work(is a issue i talked about it in the past....)

so why are you missing all of those and WTF are you waiting for?
GET THE MISSING MOD!!!!!

google is your friend buddy!
dont' expect me to make a zip for you just for this issue.....!!!!!

first find all the missing mod and then do another test and check if everything is loaded correctly......
fix one problem at time!!!!

about textture quality.... mhhh i never expect too much from it.....wen we talk about female in generals.....
is the same wen you see a woman in photo/internet and you see it in person/real time.......
it can be very different wen you load it in front of your face with all the hidden detail your missing........
and what are you looked/supposed too see...

hey dont' spoiler my custom made chara!!
thanks for the new info!!! i have other business around.....
Honestly, I think I installed BetterRepack a time ago - I got to the 3 essential modpacks. So that, HFPatch, and the DLC. I even reinstalled one time, because other mods messed up, like hair. I have tried to find the yogapants mod in my pic, but Google has absolutely nothing for it. Past that, got to see how to install the rest - I think I placed some in the base /mods folder, because I didn't much know where else to place it. So on, so forth.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Honestly, I think I installed BetterRepack a time ago - I got to the 3 essential modpacks. So that, HFPatch, and the DLC. I even reinstalled one time, because other mods messed up, like hair. I have tried to find the yogapants mod in my pic, but Google has absolutely nothing for it. Past that, got to see how to install the rest - I think I placed some in the base /mods folder, because I didn't much know where else to place it. So on, so forth.
mhh you overwrited the HFPatch into the betterepack....mhh that's unnecessary and usually is not recommended......
dlc are part of better repack too....so not needed.....

so from what version of betterrepack are you starting with?

"because other mods messed up, like hair......" this should not happen under normal circumstance....
usually single mod messed up no multiple hairs mods....
but if single mod have multiple hairs then maybe look like this.......

go hunt for some mods in the meanwhile you will find/will learn nice new things in the process.......

and after that if you are really disperated (lol?) just tell me the exact name of what are you missing and i will post here......
(did you think i was so evil than i just abandonded you??? ah ah?)
[NOPE because defeating difficulties makes you a better person in the long run!!!!!]

this is a good start.....

who knows what awaits us in the future........

Reactions: DannyF97

DannyF97

Mar 27, 2021
mhh you overwrited the HFPatch into the betterepack....mhh that's unnecessary and usually is not recommended......
dlc are part of better repack too....so not needed.....

so from what version of betterrepack are you starting with?

"because other mods messed up, like hair......" this should not happen under normal circumstance....
usually single mod messed up no multiple hairs mods....
but if single mod have multiple hairs then maybe look like this.......

go hunt for some mods in the meanwhile you will find/will learn nice new things in the process.......

and after that if you are really disperated (lol?) just tell me the exact name of what are you missing and i will post here......
(did you think i was so evil than i just abandonded you??? ah ah?)
[NOPE because defeating difficulties makes you a better person in the long run!!!!!]

this is a good start.....

who knows what awaits us in the future........
I believe BetterRepack was R7.

Admittedly, Rika is the only character who seems to be behaving like this. I have a lot of girls to test yet but, some were fixed just reinstalling things, I believe. Meanwhile this happens for Rika. It mostly feels related to her eyes, which are literal blanks.

The missing mods are:

-yamadamod.acchairF
-ZMX008
-yamadamod.acchairB
-moderchan.GlossyHairband
-yamadamod.acchairP
-nashi_cape
-com.Quokka.maidinnertubetop-shikibu
-Madevil: WhateverTheFuckHolder
-Augh : YogaPants
-kks.co_top_70
-liunian123.Black saber's clothes