MightyNo

May 19, 2017
Iirc it should only work on non-virgins. (Been years since I last used it tho so stuff might've changed.)
i had some other saves with other classes and there it worked and on that save i still dont know what it was but i works now again i skipped the days til saturday and then it worked again :p. and yes i had non virgins in the near area too still dont know what was the issue :D

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
Some have or know where to find a nice complete (or almost) collection of genshin impact girls? Thanks!

bitxzerox

Jul 4, 2018
Hello, it's my first time to post here, I just bought a laptop and I can't use a PC because I'm leaving home all the time. I'm just asking if I can render images smoothly?, here are my specs.

windows 11
i5-13420h
rtx 4050 6gb
16gb ram

LunZhuoHan

Mar 9, 2022
Hi all,
this may be a dumb question, but i am a little worried about the legality of this. I read that torrenting copyrighted games(which i assume this game and other illusion games all are) is illegal, and i’m not really planning to buy an vpn just for this purpose. Can someone inform me of the legality of downloading the repacks(on any platform, especislly torrent)? Thank you.

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
Does anyone know of a hijab/headscarf mod? I can't find anything about clothing mods at all, let alone something specific like this.

ThrowieOwie1248

Jul 4, 2021
Hi guys - after updating to RX20, my game somehow forced a new menu alongside strongly focusing on the Darkness DLC [such as characters in the main game having "slave" branding above their desks, the editor itself being set during the night, etc]. Does anyone what plugin is responsible? Tried looking at the plugin list but nothing seems like it changes the background or the game's appearance. The Free H menu also has a different appearance.

Thanks in advance.
image_2024-01-20_021744679.png image_2024-01-20_021906871.png image_2024-01-20_022023145.png

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Hi guys - after updating to RX20, my game somehow forced a new menu alongside strongly focusing on the Darkness DLC [such as characters in the main game having "slave" branding above their desks, the editor itself being set during the night, etc]. Does anyone what plugin is responsible? Tried looking at the plugin list but nothing seems like it changes the background or the game's appearance. The Free H menu also has a different appearance.

Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure that you have the darkness theme installed. The repack always ask you if you want to install the theme before updating or installing it. I think you can remove it by running the installer again and selecting no when prompted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ThrowieOwie1248

tiiio123

May 10, 2020
Does anyone know what mod is used in this scene to make the ass jiggle like that?

ThrowieOwie1248

Jul 4, 2021
I'm pretty sure that you have the darkness theme installed. The repack always ask you if you want to install the theme before updating or installing it. I think you can remove it by running the installer again and selecting no when prompted.
Ran the updater from RX19 to RX20 again, did as instructed and it fixed itself. Seriously, thanks for the help, felt like I was blind at times because I couldn't find the plugin.

Tyler Conley

Jan 22, 2024
Hi. Can one of you please send me the uncensored version of Koikatsu Repack (RX16) Illusion download link just like the gameplay is shown in this video link?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes