EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner4.png

Overview:
Welcome to Turnlemole, also known as "Black town" or "The pit" by the outsiders, it's a quiet mirage during the day, and an empire of drugs and violence as the moon rises. The story follows a young male looking for a refuge after being betrayed by the ones he loved, and after barely surviving an unfortunate event.
After a hellish road, he finally becomes what he secretly desired all along - To be a student. Trying to cope with his heavy background, our protagonist will often look for new company, which also includes 6 romantic interests along the well-crafted characters the town has to offer. Not everyone is friendly, however, and that's how the iceberg of a well-preserved secret started to melt, slowly revealing the one true enemy .
Thread Updated: 2023-03-10
Release Date: 2023-03-07
Developer: Nightfowl - - -
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

s34_1.png s41_3.png s30_9.png s1_65.png s11_6.png s16_72.png S7_27_1.png c1_165.png s20_15.png s39_2.png c1_18.png c1_23.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Weird name, my brain is making weird connections. I hope I'm wrong and this is an interesting game :)

Good luck Nightfowl! I hope you're not Naykid/AssassinsDick in disguise!

(Edit: I understand that if Naykid/Assassinsdick HAS truly passed away, I take back my joke. If they are doing the long con however, then my joke stands)

Last edited:
Reactions: anyusername

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Uhh i'm sorry to break it to you but i think it's written "College" not "Kollege". :whistle::coffee:
Or did the dev intentionally go with k because there's like a trillion of 'colleges' around here already?
Looks like it's the second option after all. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
multiple protags but no female protag so multiple male protags?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Weird name, my brain is making weird connections. I hope I'm wrong and this is an interesting game :)

Good luck Nightfowl! I hope you're not Naykid/AssassinsDick in disguise!

(Edit: I understand that if Naykid/Assassinsdick HAS truly passed away, I take back my joke. If they are doing the long con however, then my joke stands)
hoping he isn't dead should also be fine tho? :LUL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yes, around the middle of the chapter there will be a brief POV shift
Hmm, does that qualify for Multiprotagonists? Personally, I think it only qualifies either if you control that person for a significant amount of time, or if you have to make decisions for that character. If you only see through that perspective for less than 5-10 minutes, then I doubt that tag is needed. I think games are allowed to change perspectives without allotting a tag slot for a brief moment.

Reactions: wiwem71072

XEXhibit

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
Hmm, does that qualify for Multiprotagonists? Personally, I think it only qualifies either if you control that person for a significant amount of time, or if you have to make decisions for that character. If you only see through that perspective for less than 5-10 minutes, then I doubt that tag is needed. I think games are allowed to change perspectives without allotting a tag slot for a brief moment.
Probably yes, there's much more to come from these guys. But for today it's just a demo

XEXhibit

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
By brief do you mean a one-time thing or a character we play as and make choices within future updates too?
I don't want to be baity or lie to the readers. He will get plenty of involvement in the future. All I have for you now is what's above.

Reactions: XV71

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Kollege Black [v0.1] [Nightfowl]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 111 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

XEXhibit

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
Kollege Black [v0.1] [Nightfowl]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 111 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

If any of you want to download this compressed version, tell me if it works properly so I could update the thread