incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
With Patreon's bullshit I doubt it.
if there is good will on the part of the developer, there is always a way to circumvent and include incest regardless of patreon censorship, after all, we are the ones who play and have the option to support financially

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KollegeBlack-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Tunak23

XEXhibit

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
As in... another guy having sex with your girls, but he's your family? :unsure:
:(
Hi again, you mean at the beginning at the game? Yes, mc and this guy are related. However night lady means prostitute, which is part of the antagonist's empire.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Larry2000

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
The original question was "do you have an idea of how lewd content will be handled with multiple protags?" which makes the answer so confusing that it feels like you were responding to something else.

The reason the question was asked in the first place is that people tend to be wary of multiple protagonists because it's occasionally used as a way to sneak NTR into a game and claim that "it's not really NTR since you play both characters". So they were wondering if the multiple protagonists will be going after the same love interests, that sort of thing.

• Red Heart
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Larry2000

XEXhibit

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
The original question was "do you have an idea of how lewd content will be handled with multiple protags?" which makes the answer so confusing that it feels like you were responding to something else.

The reason the question was asked in the first place is that people tend to be wary of multiple protagonists because it's occasionally used as a way to sneak NTR into a game and claim that "it's not really NTR since you play both characters". So they were wondering if the multiple protagonists will be going after the same love interests, that sort of thing.
Don't worry, the game is free of NTR. No MG will be depicted as in a sexual relationship with other character, although one of the MG currently has a bf

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, two pages in on the game post and not one comment on the game itself.
Like, maybe what do you think of it so far?
How are the dialogue and renders?
Does the dialogue feel right in English?
Does the story make sense?
Are some of the renders too dark?
Is there room for improvement?
What are some constructive ways to improve the game?

NO, everyone wants to debate endlessly about F@$King NTR, Sharing.

There should be a Beating a Dead Horse Thread here.
I feel bad for DEVs here.
It's like someone had an art gallery opening, and a bunch of ducks got in and ruined it by quacking non-stop and shitting on everything.

Let the FacePlams fly you bunch of Ducks.

Last edited:

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
The dialog looks like it was sent through Google Translate. Maybe the story made sense in the original language?

XEXhibit

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
Is there a harem path or will it be solo LI only?
What's the turn based combat like?
On the paper- yes. I will try to do a double LI.
The turn based combat will consist of choosing techniques from a menu. If you use the most appropriate technique -conforming to the render on screen - you do the most damage. You will also receive damage. Thanks for asking.

Reactions: punisher2099

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
On the paper- yes. I will try to do a double LI.
The turn based combat will consist of choosing techniques from a menu. If you use the most appropriate technique -conforming to the render on screen - you do the most damage. You will also receive damage. Thanks for asking.
So the mc can have a relationship with all the girls and they're ok with it?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I came for the protagonist's strange eyes and also for the summary. But the result is confusing.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are plenty but their presentation stays on the surface.
The plot seems interesting.
The artistic side is unequal. It's often grainy though some are well done.

It's just an introduction to know the circumstances and introduce the characters. The text is difficult to understand sometimes and it was hard to get into the game. The flow of events is strange. Some don't make sense (who agrees to be the wingman of someone he just met and also accepts to play with him the following day? Who thinks sharing its own past with a stranger is the first topic to talk about? Who challenge a new student to fight with bets when they just met him?). The frat event was particularly annoying (not being able to refuse was a part of it). The characters, outside Angela and Kate, aren't that much interesting. Some even seem to have a split personality (Who is the real Olivia? Same for Angus? All the characters of that fraternity change too much after the defeat of Angus...). The MC is also fickle/inconstant. Dean and Bobby have the same face, adding to the confusion.

I didn't try every choice since there's not enough saves for a Ren'Py game to do it. I'm not even sure it matters that much outside how we settle with the gangster.

In the end, I don't know what to think.

Good continuation.