2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KomadoriInn-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Macamagucha

Jan 26, 2022
but the thread says v0.2.0 :unsure:. also are all those thumbnails of lewd scenes in this update? if not, then that is scam, you don't preview what isn't there til it's there
This is version 0.2.0, I just forgot to change one text line on the image at the end.

I'm marketing the game with everything there will be in the game. There's a small chunk in the FREE demo because... well... it's a demo. I'm posting the changelogs and information what is available with every update.

Just to be clear - I'm not responsible for this thread. I didn't post our game on this forum.
I'm here just to gather feedback.

Does this game have a gallery?
Will have two types of galleries.
1. "Traditional" gallery for story scenes and illustrations
2. "Free roam" style for unlockable sex positions, clothes and places

Any plans for anal?
Yes.

Is Fuyuko married?
Yes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rozenn

NT77

Jan 13, 2022
Game is enjoyable and I definitely look forward to whatever comes next. That being said, dear lord does the bartending minigame need to be sped up, altered, or just have a 2x speedup button when not mixing/serving drinks. It's so incredibly boring and tedious right now given that so much of it is just dead time doing nothing that I can't control. The front desk minigame is also fairly long overall and though it does suffer from the same issue of needing to wait for customers (again, a 2x speed button please), it at least occupies any would be dead time with other tasks/mini-games.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Now I just need a map because my brain is smooth af

Edit: I just played the entire game... where's the fucking? Almost all of the tags for this game don't deserve to be there because they don't happen in the game at all.

Last edited:

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
LOL, it only got a hj scene, i felt scammed, the only reason i'm not erasing is to not go throught the bar game again.

...still, im waiting for the next updates

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
This is version 0.2.0, I just forgot to change one text line on the image at the end.

I'm marketing the game with everything there will be in the game. There's a small chunk in the FREE demo because... well... it's a demo. I'm posting the changelogs and information what is available with every update.

Just to be clear - I'm not responsible for this thread. I didn't post our game on this forum.
I'm here just to gather feedback.

Will have two types of galleries.
1. "Traditional" gallery for story scenes and illustrations
2. "Free roam" style for unlockable sex positions, clothes and places

Yes.

Yes.
Anal also for the first girl in the gif?
1722627666244.png

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes