2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

grosma

Oct 19, 2016
Wait is none of the images in OP in the game or did i fuck up ?
There were 2 days, 2 minigames, 1 scene and it says the end of beta, i thought it was ver 0.2 ?

Game looks amazing btw

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
After the first free day, when you wake up, the game tells you "Thank you for playing the demo" and the game just shuts off. Is this the expected behavior? Cause I wanted to finish the quests that I still got, but I can't.

Macamagucha

Jan 26, 2022
After the first free day, when you wake up, the game tells you "Thank you for playing the demo" and the game just shuts off. Is this the expected behavior? Cause I wanted to finish the quests that I still got, but I can't.
V 0.2.1 is an alpha version released for Patrons, so it's not 100% polished. Better to wait until next public beta version is released (0.3.0).

Reactions: Unregistered

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
There's version 0.3.0 now. You can just download it from the official source:

(No need to donate anything, just click "No thanks, just take me to the downloads")
Are you the main developer? Just a heads up, you can apply for the "Game Developer" tag and request to manage the thread. Plenty of other developers have done the same.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So the mouse keeps cutting out is really annoying. I hope they fix it I made some mistakes because the mouse goes away when entering a new area/something new pops up. Please get this fixed.

Reactions: BoomerangBoyIsBoomy

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Why is the changelog for 0.3.0 the same as 0.2.1?

Also, how much content is there at this point?

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes