3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Hey guys, how much content does the Milf have? I'm honestly only here for her, and not the older dude and younger girl.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What are the differences in the routes (love, corruption, dominate), apart from the obvious ones, if there even are differences? What kind of content should I expect (for example, I don't wanna be whoring her out and such)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Konk Island v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.08.2021 (v0.8)

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I haven't played it yet, but since the last update started the Dominate route, I expect this one continues and perhaps finishes it.
I'm a bit unclear and maybe you know, when Lunar said previously that the in progress routes were

Main>Dominate>End
Main>Dominate>Preg>Love>End
Main>Dominate>Preg>Corrupt>End

Does that mean that you choose the dominate route during the dream/coma portion then what's listed afterward is what you choose after waking up?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Oh, so after that point your choices decide which of the three endings of that path you get?

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
I'm a bit unclear and maybe you know, when Lunar said previously that the in progress routes were

Main>Dominate>End
Main>Dominate>Preg>Love>End
Main>Dominate>Preg>Corrupt>End

Does that mean that you choose the dominate route during the dream/coma portion then what's listed afterward is what you choose after waking up?
Yes, during the dream you pursue the path you want. after the dream you are locked on that path and now choose for different dialogue in that path. so Love gives love ending, corrupt gives corrupt, and dom gives dom.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Oh, so after that point your choices decide which of the three endings of that path you get?
corrupt has 3 endings, love has 2 and dom has 2. I wanted to wrap up the konk island story (solo project) because I have 2 team members that joined me. We are currently working on the next project. More info about it and polling will take place on our patreon. I will say the next one is going to take more time and updates won't be as frequent like konk island was.

Reactions: Soco100

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
What are the differences in the routes (love, corruption, dominate), apart from the obvious ones, if there even are differences? What kind of content should I expect (for example, I don't wanna be whoring her out and such)
the difference is the relationship approach and story setting. There isn't any whoring her out and such.

Reactions: jackoffonher

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
the difference is the relationship approach and story setting. There isn't any whoring her out and such.
Yeah, people weren't answering so I went through the game with all 3 routes. But now I find out that each route has multiple endings? How many are there??

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, people weren't answering so I went through the game with all 3 routes. But now I find out that each route has multiple endings? How many are there??
This was how he originally described it, though it seems to have changed a bit since then, even so, on the paths that do have multiple end variations the differences are just a few lines of dialogue.

(Complete) Main>Corrupt>End
(Complete) Main>Corrupt>Preg>Love>End
(Complete) Main>Corrupt>Preg>Dominate>End

(In Progress) Main>Dominate>End
(In Progress) Main>Dominate>Preg>Love>End
(In Progress) Main>Dominate>Preg>Corrupt>End

(Planned) Main>Love>End
(Planned) Main>Love>Preg>Corrupt>End
(Planned) Main>Love>Preg>Dominate>End

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes