3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, people weren't answering so I went through the game with all 3 routes. But now I find out that each route has multiple endings? How many are there??
Mainly dialogue difference.
Endings:
Main>Corrupt>End
Main>Corrupt>Preg>Love>End
Main>Corrupt>Preg>Dominate>End

Main>Dominate>End
Main>Dominate>Preg>End

Main>Love>End
Main>Love>Preg>End

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
It's complete. This was my first (technically second) solo effort. I have a couple team members now and we're working on the next project.
What was your actual first, and is it available to download here?

Nov 25, 2017
No issues with the love route+pregnancy but for some reason i cannot progress on the dominate path or corrupt path when i'm choosing the yacht's name or on the yacht itslelf. There's no error message. It just won't proceed after picking a choice. I even tried restarting the game from the beginning

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
What was your actual first, and is it available to download here?
Spring City Paradise. I put it on pause and eventually going to redo it. It got pulled down from here for rule 7 from what i've been told.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
No issues with the love route+pregnancy but for some reason i cannot progress on the dominate path or corrupt path when i'm choosing the yacht's name or on the yacht itslelf. There's no error message. It just won't proceed after picking a choice. I even tried restarting the game from the beginning
That happen to me when I used ctrl to skip when notifications popped up on screen. If you're using skip text, try letting the popup notifications after choices happen before skipping more text.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Spring City Paradise. I put it on pause and eventually going to redo it. It got pulled down from here for rule 7 from what i've been told.
Sucks that it got pulled down, but looking forward to the redo and any other projects you come out with. (y)(y)(y)

EDIT: Looks like it's still up on svscomics. I know you plan a redo but i still wanna check it out. downloading it now.

Reactions: LunarBit

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, anybody? Can anyones upload Game on NORMAL site?
not working
Eror 404
Broken .rar
low, i say loooooow load!

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
PLS, anybody? Can anyones upload Game on NORMAL site?
not working
Eror 404
Broken .rar
low, i say loooooow load!
you can get it for free on Itch . just click No thanks take me to download when prompted.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What in the flying fuck happened to this game? It went from having a bit pf promise to being in a home with the bitch of an ex bossing the MC around, the daughter and some creepy ass lil bitch son who is going to cuck the MC? Yeah, this game went to shit and I know a lot of you are going to :FacePalm:the shit out of this, but, for me, this is just...

facepalm.gif

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
What in the flying fuck happened to this game? It went from having a bit pf promise to being in a home with the bitch of an ex bossing the MC around, the daughter and some creepy ass lil bitch son who is going to cuck the MC? Yeah, this game went to shit and I know a lot of you are going to :FacePalm:the shit out of this, but, for me, this is just...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Thanks for checking it out.
download.gif

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'm not entirely sure if this was meant to be a really short game, or include time skips, but the story progression is far too rapid. Your daughter, who hasn't seen you in 18 years suddenly decides to call you up at a park - out of the blue. There's no explanation (visual or otherwise) of how she got the number or if he even had the same one. Then you just buy a damn yacht out of nowhere when protag is still living in what looks like a closet. A day in, you're knocking her up. Then there's the nonsensical transitions into breaking paths. You should make those clearer, so people know what's happening. Promising at points, but not nearly clean enough to be called completed.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Konk is an entirely psychic SCP that uses the boat as its "vehicle" to connect the victim. I don't remember when or if its actualy shown to the player but the PC eventualy is comatose, where the Konk is trying to lure them deeper in but it seems the PC's subconsciousness always fights it off with the image of the daughter. The boat may not even exist physicaly.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes