3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How is this game completed if there is a new update on Itch?
Well if you would have went and look at the change log you would have seen this.
The game is done and complete version of .07 is on here.

Changelog:

Compressed Images
Removed Patreon Links
Added MAC Version
Since Mac Version was added someone who wants to pay for version .08 and provide link for it would be nice.

Also if anyone wants this version please go put in a request in the game request thread. https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Well if you would have went and look at the change log you would have seen this.
The game is done and complete version of .07 is on here.

Since Mac Version was added I will get someone to update the OP.
you are over 4 years on this site. by now you should know that its easier for ppl. to come here and complain about things than just open theire eyes and read something like changelogs ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630831377633.png

STORY
Your wife is constantly away on business. When her trip lands within driving distance of home. You and your daughter decide to surprise her with a visit. That's where it begins.

*Disclaimer: This is part of a series. Due to required scenes. This may cause you to dislike this game as a standalone.

This game is part of the Citadel Series.

These games, so far, are connected:

• Chapter 1: Konk Island
  • Chapter 2: Spring City
  • Chapter 3: Pongo Delta
  • Chapter 4: Delirium
  • Chapter 5: Tessa (TBD)
  • Chapter 6: A Citadel Black (TBD)

These games will not make it here

• Chapter 4: Delirium
  • Chapter 5: Tessa (TBD)
, because ...
Those labs need to update their cyborg models .. and grow the hell up!

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Why does she keep eating me on the island after the storm? Then suddenly I'm cast into an alternate universe where the mum and dad banging the son and daughter... Oh and the son is the boyfriend from the start?

Doesn't matter which route I take or which combination I choose. And it ends abruptly getting her pregnant.. Or not

Ohh mc was dreaming... That was not clear

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Why does she keep eating me on the island after the storm? Then suddenly I'm cast into an alternate universe where the mum and dad banging the son and daughter... Oh and the son is the boyfriend from the start?

Doesn't matter which route I take or which combination I choose. And it ends abruptly getting her pregnant.. Or not

Ohh mc was dreaming... That was not clear
hmm ..... that slightly different from my ending ... i get to fuck my daughter and get her pregnant and then fuck my daughter ( granddaughter ) before she leaves for school :love:

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
hmm ..... that slightly different from my ending ... i get to fuck my daughter and get her pregnant and then fuck my daughter ( granddaughter ) before she leaves for school :love:
Hm interesting my ending stated daughter got pregnant and names the kid something. That's about it

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
View attachment 742777

Overview:
A story between a Father and Daughter. Years after a divorce from your wife. You get to reunite with your daughter, that is now 18, and that's where the journey begins.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-12
Release Date: 2020-09-12
Developer: LunarBit - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - -
Others:
ANDROID*

Extras:
Walkthrough mod

Thanks BaasB for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 742778 View attachment 742779 View attachment 742780 View attachment 742781 View attachment 742783 View attachment 742782
The main post needs to be updated to include a list of all the games in the series so that people know that it is part of a series and not a standalone game.

This is a list of all the games in the Citadel Series and the links in which you can find them. This list’s the games in order in which they should be played in order to follow the story completely.

Chapter One : Konk Island : https://f95zone.to/threads/konk-island-v0-7-lunarbit.57512/

Chapter Two : Spring City : https://f95zone.to/threads/spring-city-final-lunarbitstudio.76660/

Chapter Three : Pongo Delta : https://f95zone.to/threads/pongo-delta-v0-6-lunarbitstudio.66264/

Chapter Four : Delirium : https://f95zone.to/threads/delirium-v1-0-lunarbitstudio.97296/

Chapter Five : Tessa : https://f95zone.to/threads/tessa-final-lunarbitstudio.93899/

Chapter Six : A Citadel Black : Not yet complete

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour a tous ! Merci pour ce jeu très sympa bonne petite histoire je recommande ! Je me suis permis de faire la traduction en Francais

Hello to all! Thank you for this game very nice little story I recommend! I took the liberty of translating it into French

Reactions: Cuzline

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Minor correction: the term is "eavesdrop".

[From Wikipedia] "An eavesdropper was someone who would hang from the of a building so as to hear what is said within."

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
I've backed you on subscribestar in the past, I'll very likely back you there when I sober Up (too many people hae died recently for me to be sober outside work, sorry,)

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
I've backed you on subscribestar in the past, I'll very likely back you there when I sober Up (too many people hae died recently for me to be sober outside work, sorry,)
my condolences for your loss. but, you need to look after yourself first and foremost. take care.

Reactions: frogslol

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
i did not care for this game at all :mad: ; terrible story line & programing :poop: ; did not even finish the game , just quit and deleted it from my system

Normenia Koi

Jul 30, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Konk Island v0.8.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.08.2021 (v0.8)
is it really 67 mb or my phone has problem?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
The grammar, spelling, and Boolean logic in this game is a mess, even with ShaddyModda's Walkthrough mod. So, I edited the mod with a boatload of fixes and corrections, and a few extras. The story was pretty out there, too. Those endings would make even Phillip K. Dick and Davey Wreden hard-pressed to follow it. Nothing I can do about the plot of course, though. And the final version is v0.7? Why not just bump it up to v1.0 at the end? Criticisms aside, the WT + Grammar mod is attached below.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes