Ren'Py Konoha Training [Ch.2 v0.12] [KonohaTraining]

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
why is ver.0.8 smaller than ver.0.7 ?
At least for me it shows 0.7 to be 1.19 GB and 0.8 is 681 MB.

edit: game say "patreon code active" but still in shop can't buy stuff for Sakura ,Ten-Ten, Tsunade, Temari, Hanabi, Mizukage and Konan there's that and also what is "Navidad" ?

and while interacting with Konan selected 1st option there was a sex animation then went to visit her again and started getting
"An exception has occured.
while running game code:
Script error: could not find label 'map'.
Full traceback:
File "game/konan.rpyc", line 253, in script
(some giberish signs here)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", ilne 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'."%str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'map'."
only get the option to rollback not skip this error soooooo after that can't visit Konan anymore

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks good i gues but i wonder sex scenes have proper animations? Or they are staticly animated? Or just pictures?

Arcanity

Jul 25, 2018
So I can't tell if its part of the game or not but I can't tell any of the stats of the girls besides lust. On the heart page there is a blank spot for what looks like both what I'm guessing is affection and corruption but I'm only seeing lust.

pandaman12345

Feb 1, 2018
So does anyone else have the problem when patreon code is used but it still says for some costumes it need patreon

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
And there we go, another Naruto Hentai Parody. Man, kinda wish devs out there also made Bleach and One Piece. But I did like seeing Ino in that clothes pin and shibari...
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
this game is so hard to follow how do you raise friendship with hinata gave her all the suits corruption is at 870 kissed her about 20-30 times always mentions naruto and for date keeps telling I need over 50 friendship for Ino and other its just hanging around but Hinata doesn't have that would help if it showed on stat screen or had some hints .
Also tried giving Konan her 1st Lingerie and gives error and trying to shop stuff for Temari without the "code" got me back to title screen.
As i remember, in ver 0.5, you can raise her friendship but i was deleted, you can find ver 0.5, raise her friendship and copy file

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes