RPGM Onhold KonoSuba: This lecherous World [v4] [The Dark forest]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I know it likely won't, but is there any possibility to get any foot stuff in this game? I love the artwork
Ngl, getting footdommed by Aqua of all goddesses would be humiliating as heck. What would be even better would be to have Eris comfort us afterward from taking such a blow to MC's pride.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
But still the majority of devs use patreon for their crowdfunding.
I know that stuff in the gray area like loli/shota/incest content can get flagged but patreon wrote in their community guidelines or somewhere that it depends on the project itself and then they decide if in that context the fetish is allowed or not.
Which is woke speak for "we'll allow furries or groomers to put whatever they want into their stuff, but anime is definitely banned". This is why I tell people not to use patreon, you're essentially giving them creative control over your product.

Oper4tor

Average FN FAL Enjoyer
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Game looks good, there is some interesting content already.
Shame the English translation is sub-par and there is a game breaking bug on the "rescue girl" mission

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Konosuba is a serie that I liked and in fact that it gets so near sexual many times was always a plus, having a game based on it is really nice.

P.D: If there are no BDSM scenes for Darkness then it isn't a Konosuba game.

P.D2: No, don't do BDSM with Darkness, do BDSM with another character while she sees it.

P.D3: Damnit, how can our character punish her?! She enjoys it all!
Call Darkness her real name, Lalatina.
Drain her life force against her will, like an object.
Force her to marry someone she hates. Preferably some posh boi. But then do an Uno reverse and cuck the posh boi.
Umm.. have her watch as Aqua and Megumin are eaten alive by frogs.
Have her watch as those two service you in the bath, receiving her favourite belittlement.
Treat her with respect and close the curtains on her.
Have her listen in on the rest of the service.
Send her off on boring diplomatic missions. Don't forget to call her Lalatina-sama.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Call Darkness her real name, Lalatina.
Drain her life force against her will, like an object.
Force her to marry someone she hates. Preferably some posh boi. But then do an Uno reverse and cuck the posh boi.
Umm.. have her watch as Aqua and Megumin are eaten alive by frogs.
Have her watch as those two service you in the bath, receiving her favourite belittlement.
Treat her with respect and close the curtains on her.
Have her listen in on the rest of the service.
Send her off on boring diplomatic missions. Don't forget to call her Lalatina-sama.
Lalatina the best girl

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes