RPGM Onhold KonoSuba: This lecherous World [v4] [The Dark forest]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Call Darkness her real name, Lalatina.
Drain her life force against her will, like an object.
Force her to marry someone she hates. Preferably some posh boi. But then do an Uno reverse and cuck the posh boi.
Umm.. have her watch as Aqua and Megumin are eaten alive by frogs.
Have her watch as those two service you in the bath, receiving her favourite belittlement.
Treat her with respect and close the curtains on her.
Have her listen in on the rest of the service.
Send her off on boring diplomatic missions. Don't forget to call her Lalatina-sama.
And this is why Kazu x Ness is the perfect ship.

Lalatina the best girl
If Darkness got one swat every-time someone said that even her bottom would be cherry red.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KonoSubaThisLecherousWorld-4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DeathAngelCiel

Oct 21, 2018
I am getting this problem over and over again please solve this problem
Got the same problem. Nothing of the surroundings load. If you leave the building, I presume, the characters just walk on pink nothingness. There seems to be a big problem with the android conversion.

Reactions: Rustywank

Lz-kun

Feb 20, 2023
Got the same problem. Nothing of the surroundings load. If you leave the building, I presume, the characters just walk on pink nothingness. There seems to be a big problem with the android conversion.
Yes if someone find the solution then tell us

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Can someone point me where to go in the quest "gift for grandpa" & "darkness training" .
On the second, if you mean the one where you have to find a spot for you and Darkness to train, go to the building by the bathhouse (where you drill the hole to spy on the girls). At the back of that, there's a door leading to a backyard kind of area you can clean up for the training area.

Edit: On the gift for grandpa, you pick up the package at the bathhouse, and then go to the old dude north of the entrance to the dungeon. You'll know you're in the right spot when suddenly bees everywhere.

Though speaking of...I finished that mission (and the ones that show up at the same time). I see no more missions on the board, and I swear I've been all around town. The only thing that seemed to have any more content is that I could get Darkness to do the crunches faster by telling her she's doing it wrong, but that's only once per in-game day, and I don't see any way to advance time now (except buying rounds of drinks, and that would get very expensive without a way to make further money). I don't think I've reached the end of current content, right? The tags state there's futa/trans in this, but I have yet to see it.

Last edited:

Sfereon

Aug 17, 2023
On the second, if you mean the one where you have to find a spot for you and Darkness to train, go to the building by the bathhouse (where you drill the hole to spy on the girls). At the back of that, there's a door leading to a backyard kind of area you can clean up for the training area.

Edit: On the gift for grandpa, you pick up the package at the bathhouse, and then go to the old dude north of the entrance to the dungeon. You'll know you're in the right spot when suddenly bees everywhere.

Though speaking of...I finished that mission (and the ones that show up at the same time). I see no more missions on the board, and I swear I've been all around town. The only thing that seemed to have any more content is that I could get Darkness to do the crunches faster by telling her she's doing it wrong, but that's only once per in-game day, and I don't see any way to advance time now (except buying rounds of drinks, and that would get very expensive without a way to make further money). I don't think I've reached the end of current content, right? The tags state there's futa/trans in this, but I have yet to see it.
If you run out of eris, sell elixirs at Wiz's shop. Have parties for 120 coins to start a new day. Workouts don't end with "you're doing it wrong"

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
If you run out of eris, sell elixirs at Wiz's shop. Have parties for 120 coins to start a new day. Workouts don't end with "you're doing it wrong"
Okay, but selling items to get money means having a way to get said items, and I can't seem to leave town to do any fights to get more money or items.

How do I advance the content with Darkness further?

Sfereon

Aug 17, 2023
Okay, but selling items to get money means having a way to get said items, and I can't seem to leave town to do any fights to get more money or items.

How do I advance the content with Darkness further?
No one can help you with this problem, wait for updates
P.S game not worth the trouble

• Angry

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
game graphics looks good. Artwork I feel otherwise. At least they didn't give them massive boobs and called it a day. Kinda wish, updates came in fast so that I could at least play it for a bit. I still can but I know, I don't want another library story case, already got one lol

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Christ, it's been how long and between the previews and the changelog I have no idea how much content of any sort is present. Neither tell me a damn thing.

Art looks good, but holy shit does this guy need some help with literally everything else.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes