RPGM Completed Kotoko's a Little Weird [v1.0] [shinachiku-castella]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Well I dont play this type of stuff to watch Dudes. So, its alright with me.

Heard of Animes? All of them are overpopulated by these same dudes who are NOT 'old, middle-aged men'. Plus whether its the type you mentioned or the old middle-aged dudes. Whats the difference? They are all flesh craving flesh.

All anime has the other type. So I think there is a need to balance stuff. Thats why I encourage more old, middle-aged Men.

Plus the jokes on you, the old dudes wouldnt be bastards if you dont let them be in the game. But we all know whos gonna let Kotoko play in the hands of these ugly middle-aged, old dudes. So who the bastard here?
I won't let this thot be fornicated by fat ugly pig men, because..
1)I won't play the game
2)THOT SLAYERS UNITE

Jan 18, 2020
I like this game. I need full save, pls.
A full save isn't required since you can just beat the game once and the menu will unlock a debug room where you can see all of the events from every route, just do the hobo route since he's static and doesn't requires you to cross paths with any other route.

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
I don't get the homeless ending. Whats the deal with the random drunk guy and whats is the request? That seemed pretty random.

kut234

Jun 8, 2020
could someone write how to finish homeless guy route? I stuck in this (please, look at attachment) and after that nothing happend. I was in the park in a few times after that, but I don't see any "spark" thing on the bench or any other places in the park.

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
could someone write how to finish homeless guy route? I stuck in this (please, look at attachment) and after that nothing happend. I was in the park in a few times after that, but I don't see any "spark" thing on the bench or any other places in the park.
There is an entrance leading to his tent locating in the north. You can find it to left of the bench. I used to get stuck with it too, until I realied I could actually go into the trees/forest

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
%you
Their games are quite good.
I do find it funny that this site finds "She Falls to a Perverted Bastard" to break the rules, but fine with their other games what has the same content roughly, I understand why they have but it's still funny.
you know were I can get a full save of this game cause Im being searching and I dont found anything about this game, I only unlock almost half of the CG, so if you know were I can get a full save of this game, It will be helpful

D

Deleted member 2729089

hey guys how do i pursue the student's path? i cant go to the library anymore

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes