RPGM Completed Kotoko's a Little Weird [v1.0] [shinachiku-castella]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, i post my saves, full gallery (just complete the game once).
- Save 1 - Ending 1 (delivery guy)
- Save 2 - Ending 2 (hobo)
- Save 3 - Ending 3 (exchange student)
- Save 4 - Ending 4 (old janitor busted)
- Save 5 - Ending 5 (old janitor betrayed)
- Save 6 - Ending 6 (creepy student)
- Save 7 - Ending 7 - this save is just before losing the virginity with any of the old guys (no virgin route).

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
simple but impactfull, one of the best corruption game. shinachiku-castella is the virtuosa of corruption and ntr genre.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
sending a suggestion, for smegma image gallery collectors & lovers:

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
anyone got an alternate upload? Zippyshare is dead, and the other links fail the download at the last second.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
anyone got an alternate upload? Zippyshare is dead, and the other links fail the download at the last second.
Hi, I just tested the workupload one, including extracting & playing, & it's working fine, I didn't try the others however, sometimes turning your browser off & on again works as a reset, hope this helps.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Hi, I just tested the workupload one, including extracting & playing, & it's working fine, I didn't try the others however, sometimes turning your browser off & on again works as a reset, hope this helps.
Yeah, thanks.
I tried again today and the workupload link worked just fine.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Kagura announced the translation of game but im not really understanding if it's the same as the one posted here.
The art looks different but im not sure
Am I missing something here?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Kagura announced the translation of game but im not really understanding if it's the same as the one posted here.
The art looks different but im not sure
Am I missing something here?
Looks to be the same game maybe some art touch ups? But im like 99% sure its the same game

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes