Vanguard84

Feb 17, 2022
Darcy Redd by author Andava video created by Kreamu.
Encode from the original video 1080p, 4K in 1080p, 4K upscale 60fps interpolation.
Video sound increase, the original sound is very weak.

Darcy Room Fucking 1080p 60fps :
Darcy Room Fucking 4K 60fps :
Darcy Room Fucking 4K 60fps.mp4_snapshot_00.00.000.png Darcy Room Fucking 4K 60fps.mp4_snapshot_00.06.098.png Darcy Room Fucking 4K 60fps.mp4_snapshot_00.25.309.png Darcy Room Fucking 4K 60fps.mp4_snapshot_00.51.016.png

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from Kreamu that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if one has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-03-25:
The entire folder is ~0,2 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all relevant meta-data.
Short clips have been looped to be at least 6 seconds long.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macboi

May 23, 2021
Here's my own attempt at fixing the audio. I had to hit it so hard with leveling and filtering tools that it stopped sounding real, so I compromised with some manual stuff instead. I also converted it to mono to deal with the crazy panning. It's still pretty rough but at least listenable.

Darcy (audio edit)
Anyone else having trouble playing this?

GrandmasterOddball

Aug 12, 2022
Anyone else having trouble playing this?
Apparently mkvtoolnix lets you think you've forced it to make an mp4, but it's still actually an mkv, and nothing ever tells you or errors. It was legit and working, but pixeldrain just can't preview those.

Here's a lighter-weight fix of the fix, real mp4 this time.

RavenOfOld

Depraved Bastard
Uploader
May 16, 2021
OP Updated - Added content up to 2024-09-21 & Audio Collection

- (more mirrors in OP)

Cammy.gif Cover.gif GwenAss.gif

I organized and reuploaded the main collection, removed dupes and shit. Lots of redundancy in there. I also added content up to date and added an audio collection. It looks like he re-released the Darcy video and fixed her tits a little bit? :unsure: It didn't have audio, so I remuxed the original audio to it. It's in the audio collection. God damn, that Darcy animation is one of my all time fav animations. That pullout at the end. :love: